Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] True HTC HD2 (With Real Animated Weather)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bambam724 View Post
    I likeeverything except the setting icon. also is tere anyway u could make it say the actual date above calender instead of appointments. Great theme!
    Sure,no problem,I have that idea to,but I think it looks better this way.But I will do what you suggested,cus the real htc HD2 have that.

Great! do whatever u think is best though cus ur the themer

wiper is realy nice... i cant wait to test theme on my 3gs... i hope it will work nice

that looks nice. would like to use that wiper on my 3gs, as its always raining here, it would get alot of use!

have you any shots of the UI work yet?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    that looks nice. would like to use that wiper on my 3gs, as its always raining here, it would get alot of use!

have you any shots of the UI work yet?
    I will make a new teaser pic in the fron page,it will include UI,and will be awesome,just like the theme itself,and is nearly in the ''GOES GOLD'' process...

Looking forward to it!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Great theme! I cant wait for it

woah I have been waiting for live weather like this for some time. Coding the animation in css would get rid of any lag. I remembered reading something bout that on the monster droid thread because someone made the animated walls in css and there was no lag. Not really a coder myself but hope that helps.
    Real nice theme too by the way
    Are those by any chance the actual droid animations? Doesnt really matter but Im just wondering?

Thanks

Im not a coder neither,but I have to go with winterboard rules and iPhone limitations,if is wasnt for that,that wiper will be flawless,but Im only a theamer,not a coder.
    The animations are from images of a descontinued app,I riped all the images and have to go frame by frame to make the animations work on the iPhone. The animations are exclusive for this theme,so it cant be used in other themes,(thats to protect my work,hardly done).
    I will provide a demo tomorrow for be tested on 3GS and see the results,but is good to create this in a 3G,so any 3G user dont have any problems with the theme.
    Also,the animated weather will be optional by user,configurable in the theme itself,so if you prefer static weather icons,its up to you.
    This will be the first theme with realtime animated weather,and I want this perfect.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is there any way that the weather changes ?
    i know your working on that but in general
    Have a video of clouds in background when cloudy, Rain in background when raining, Ect and sun goes up and down on time of day ?

Well a simple way to fix the scrolling lag would be spring jumps lol

Ok I understand and I just realized you probably cant code it in css anyways because its part of a widget and I dont think you can code html widgets in css.. unless someone wants to tell me otherwise (i asked like 5 people about this and no one answered me lol). Im really excited to see this work though. Is it possible though to make it have static weather but then it turns animated when you press it so then its not constantly running? I belive thats how it actually works on the droid

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by valadril View Post
    Well a simple way to fix the scrolling lag would be spring jumps lol
    or buy a 3gs but spring jumps is probably cheaper!

Quote Originally Posted by CByrdie View Post
    Great theme! I cant wait for it
    +1 Good job!

i think wiper widget will work very well with 3GS but for 2G & 3G wiper widget will give lag due to low memory so kindly give option to activate or deactivate that wiper widget with the theme.
    moreover does this theme uses FIVE COLUMN SPRINGBOARD that also uses a bit memory.

Thanks

UPDATE

Great news 3GS users,tested on 3GS,and works greeeeaaaattttt with no lags at all and no memory issues,with full screen animated weather.Now,in 3GS,in a rainy day,you can see the animated icon of the cloud and rain,and in the same time,drops filling your screen and the wiper cleaning it every 10 seconds,all this with no lags.

Dont worry 2G and 3G users,Im still making this on 3G.But I will release 2 versions of this theme,the realtime animated icon weather (that will be the animation below the flipclock)for 3G users,and the realtime animated weather that affects the screen,like thunders,clouds passing by,icyng that freezes the screen,fog blurring the wallpaper,sunrays in a suny day,and the infamous wiper cleaning the raindrops in the screen.
    Im exited,for me,this will be the best theme I ever created.

And I start to give credits to Holdemdogg for some UI graphics he help me with,and Salmedina87 for helping me with image editor program.

So stay tuned,I will do my best to release this,when???
    TARGET DAY:APRIL 19
    MY BIRTHDAY

Att: ALIEN1974

Alien, you should release on the 18th, that's my birthday. Theme looks sick

hows the rest of the UI comming along? any teasers?

I'm confused...So 3G users get no animations or wiper blade? Or is it's animations but no wiper blade? What happened to the idea of using a small blade below the clock? Maybe you could just give the options just incase people want to try it....either way, great work!

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast