Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] True HTC HD2 (With Real Animated Weather)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

UPDATE:
    Haaaa haaa...straigth from my lab in my spaceship, (you know,Im an Alien).Lol...
    Discovered a new way to display the animations,no needs for the plugins I told before.
    I will release the plugins anyway,cus with them you can display any weather condition when you want,with them,you dont have to wait a rainy day to just watch the raindrops and the wiper cleaning your screen.Now you select a fullscreen animation of your choise, no matter the realtime animation is displaying a sunny day,you can put a rainy efect on the rest of the screen,just for the sake of it,or for show,or just for make your friends jealous.
    You will not need the plugins,the theme itself will display realtime weather animation,the plugins will be just for show.
    Also Im working on the realtime animations,I want this to be perfect.There are like 30 weather animations,and each with 15 to 20 frames,and this is only for the realtime animations,not the plugins.
    The theme itself is 80% complete,I will do my best to release it in this month,cus is my birthday month,so,stay tuned...
    Att: ALIEN1974
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-09 at 08:14 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (2010-04-09), chrisangel13 (2010-04-10)

Geez yur out of this world!! (i know a little corny) lol

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    UPDATE:
    Haaaa haaa...straigth from my lab in my spaceship, (you know,Im an Alien).Lol...
    Discovered a new way to display the animations,no needs for the plugins I told before.
    I will release the plugins anyway,cus with them you can display any weather condition when you want,with them,you dont have to wait a rainy day to just watch the raindrops and the wiper cleaning your screen.Now you select a fullscreen animation of your choise, no matter the realtime animation is displaying a sunny day,you can put a rainy efect on the rest of the screen,just for the sake of it,or for show,or just for make your friends jealous.
    You will not need the plugins,the theme itself will display realtime weather animation,the plugins will be just for show.
    Also Im working on the realtime animations,I want this to be perfect.There are like 30 weather animations,and each with 15 to 20 frames,and this is only for the realtime animations,not the plugins.
    The theme itself is 80% complete,I will do my best to release it in this month,cus is my birthday month,so,stay tuned...
    that's what i want.
    u r a super theme maker.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

OMG!! you are 'out of this world' lol pardon the pun! Awesome looking theme!

I'm actually glad you're working on a 3G. Should mean this will run smooth and all worries of battery drain & memory usage will be covered. ^5

freakin' sweet! very excited about this theme

any idea about releasing Date?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i want this RIGHT NOW hurrrrry please ?

Thanks

UPDATE:
    this theme is looking awesome,I am very impress myself of the work I have done.
    So far,this is working great for me.
    The only problem I have is with the wiper plugin that I told before,it wipes behind the animated weather container widget.
    I have 2 options,make the wiper as part of the realtime weather animation (will be below the clock widget) and wipes only in the animated weather icon,or,resize the wiper and makeit wipes on the clock widget (like the original but smaller)
    Help me decide,after all,the theme will be yours.
    The theme is almost finished,if all goes well,it will be relased in the next 9 days...

Banned
    Thanks

can you post a video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4s7f95644c]YouTube - HTC HD2 Weather Mobile01[/ame]
    i think in this video that wiper cover the whole screen, i think better to have wipe the clock widget. what u say?

Thanks

I will make some tests today,I can make that,but not on all iPhones will run smooth,due to memory (damn iphone memory)...
    I already make the wiper as a plugin,and works fine,but the problem is that it wipes bejind the real time weather animation,and not in front as supposed,in fact,the problem is the theme,not the animation.I have to go to the rules of the iPhone and Winterboard.In another theme this will be no problem,but in this theme I am limited.
    Dont get me wrong,the theme already have the real time animations,and is working great,is just that little problem that I have with the wiper,and I want that wiper cleaning my screen...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I will make some tests today,I can make that,but not on all iPhones will run smooth,due to memory (damn iphone memory)...
    I already make the wiper as a plugin,and works fine,but the problem is that it wipes bejind the real time weather animation,and not in front as supposed,in fact,the problem is the theme,not the animation.I have to go to the rules of the iPhone and Winterboard.In another theme this will be no problem,but in this theme I am limited.
    Dont get me wrong,the theme already have the real time animations,and is working great,is just that little problem that I have with the wiper,and I want that wiper cleaning my screen...lol
    i knw the problem about iphone memory but just make sure that it runs smoothly and i highly appreciate ur hard work

looks amazing, any words on the release date?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2020shyboy View Post
    YouTube - HTC HD2 Weather Mobile01
    i think in this video that wiper cover the whole screen, i think better to have wipe the clock widget. what u say?
    no.i want to see his iphone with the theme and how it works,my dad has this HTC phone, so i know what this do,i want him to post a video of his theme on his iphone,but thanks.

Thanks

Update

Sorry guys,have to forget the wiper thing,I managed to makeit,but it is almost imposible to scroll the springboard pages.
    Heres a test animation that I make just for test,

REMEMBER,THIS WAS ONLY A TEST

AND A SCREENSHOT

It looks awesome in the iPhone,dosnt drain battery,but will give lags when scrolling pages.
    All others animations are running great,with no slowdown,and no memory issues,but the wiper is heavy,at least in 3G.I have a 3GS but is not jailbroaken,until new jaibreak comes out,I cant make test in 3GS...
    I will include the wiper anyway,just not on the full screen,it will be smaller and below the clock widget,that way it will run smoot and no problems at all.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-11 at 11:47 PM.

It will be awesome either way mate

Alien, I have a jailbroken 3GS I can test it out

Thanks

HERE IS ANOTHER SCREENSHOT,IS MY FAVORITE
    REMEMBER,IT WILL BE ANIMATED

ANIMATION EXAMPLE

ITS ALMOST COMPLETE
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-12 at 12:31 AM.

I likeeverything except the setting icon. also is tere anyway u could make it say the actual date above calender instead of appointments. Great theme!

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast