Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] True HTC HD2 (With Real Animated Weather)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Excellent job dude

Would love to beta test if you would let me :-)

hmmmm maybe to make it use animation when you touch it or if that is inposible then to make it work when you turn on screen and then it can stop after 15 20 sec to start again... if we have to much animation it will eat battery and memory i think

when i saw first time htc HD2 and watch that weather animation on that from that time i wanted it to have on my iphone thanksss for working on this theme,
    and plz make it low memory consuming n battery too as for iphone 2g it is impossible make run heavy themes and widgets due to low memory on iphone2G.

10 seconds sounds good

i want this so bad
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

Please release soon! I can't wait!

It looks very nice but won't it take up alot of battery. As it is, the battery drains pretty quick and with the animation it'll really drain the battery.
    Last edited by maddog2020; 2010-04-08 at 07:31 AM.

yeah, what's the word on battery drain?

coo l !!!!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

I made a test for 24hrs,it wont drain the battery.Also,for less memory,it animates for 3 to 4 seconds,depending on the animation,and then it stops for 10sec,and animates again.
    For now is working verry well,as I ecpected.
    The plugins that I will make for full screen animation,like the wiper,will be optional by user.I will give more info of this feature soon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (2010-04-08), chrisangel13 (2010-04-08)

Looks great guys! you are helping make the iPhone even better!i hope you release this beautiful theme in this month....anyway,another great job Alien..

Quote Originally Posted by tski12008 View Post
    Please release soon! I can't wait!
    +1

weather animation will work when iphone is connected to GPRS or 3G . so my question is that is there is any way to put custom weather animation who generally does not use GPRS or 3G on iphone as this theme will need GPRS or 3G to work.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

The weather animation does not use GPS,neiter 3G,it retreive the data from internet.When you download the theme for the first time,you have to input only your City and State and wala.Even on EDGE or WiFi will work.If you dont have neiter of them,it will not work.
    The only downside is that when you are traveling,it does not auto update your location,you have to manually input the location on the theme useing iFile.

That will be graet,make this weather application to work with GPS,but for now I cant do that cus Im not a coder,just a theme creator.

If I find a way to make this work with GPS before I release this theme,I will include that as a second option,but that will be a real hudge battery killer I think,ho knows...lets see.

Also,Im testing this in a 3G,and all is going well.Cant imagine how well will this is going to work on 3GS
    I have a 3GS but is unjailbroaken cus it came with the latest firmware from the fabric,until a new jailbreak comes out.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-08 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (2010-04-08)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    The weather animation does not use GPS,neiter 3G,it retreive the data from internet.When you download the theme for the first time,you have to input only your City and State and wala.Even on EDGE or WiFi will work.If you dont have neiter of them,it will not work.
    The only downside is that when you are traveling,it does not auto update your location,you have to manually input the location on the theme useing iFile.

That will be graet,make this weather application to work with GPS,but for now I cant do that cus Im not a coder,just a theme creator.

If I find a way to make this work with GPS before I release this theme,I will include that as a second option,but that will be a real hudge battery killer I think,ho knows...lets see.

Also,Im testing this in a 3G,and all is going well.Cant imagine how well will this is going to work on 3GS
    I have a 3GS but is unjailbroaken cus it came with the latest firmware from the fabric,until a new jailbreak comes out.
    thankx buddy!!
    n best of luck for ur awesome theme

This looks incredible! It looks great with its dark colours, suits the iphone actually!

Is there any date on this to be released? Can't wait

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast