Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 638

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] True HTC HD2 (With Real Animated Weather)

  1. #401
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Those are some crazy skills bro... That must take hours and hours to get one weather condition.. CRAZY
    Yea,and people dont understand that,and I dont blame,but is hard work...

  2. #402
    im sorry is someone forcing you ? if you want, charged for your work,get paid,oh you want some friends?please let me know, i think is going to look terrible,but you got people licking your balls,and i think you like that,so quit,no prob.
    i dont care, stop with this ****.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to juniorbeto For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

  4. #403
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorbeto View Post
    im sorry is someone forcing you ? if you want, charged for your work,get paid,oh you want some friends?please let me know, i think is going to look terrible,but you got people licking your balls,and i think you like that,so quit,no prob.
    i dont care, stop with this ****.Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    HA,HA,HA,HA...He didnt get it!!!!...kids

    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

    4

    ALIEN1974
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-23 at 10:49 PM.

  5. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorbeto View Post
    im sorry is someone forcing you ? if you want, charged for your work,get paid,oh you want some friends?please let me know, i think is going to look terrible,but you got people licking your balls,and i think you like that,so quit,no prob.
    i dont care, stop with this ****.
    lol arent you cool.

    anyways, i see the sun coming

    Of course i appreciate your work, and i understand how much hours it takes to get this done, when you can be doing other things. people need to appreciate this hobby more.

  6. #405
    Pluss I THINK it's free so why moan about somthing awsome and FREE I would pay for this and I don't know why he isn't charging lol

  7. #406
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Trolling a fourm near you
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Calm your tita junior five him time it's was a joke I don't think he would waste all that time just to abandon it justness patient and alien don't remove any awsome fetires xD

  8. #407
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Trolling a fourm near you
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Valadril stfu I need this and I don't jave internet moneyXS

  9. #408
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Trolling a fourm near you
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    I vote alien is the only one allowed to post unless you are prasing his theme

  10. #409
    amazing theme

  11. #410
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

    admin should kik juniorbeto! that shouldnt be allowed! great work Alien

  12. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Dosn't flip

    Haaarrrrrggggg,have to tone this down to get what you see here,it was to many animation.





    the original that I created was 3mb,heeeaaavvvyyyy...
    Im getting crazyyy.
    I will abandon the proyect....just kiding...
    Alien That Looks Awesome!!!!! Cant wait for the release.....Just wish all of the threads on here were about the theme only......Great Work!

  13. #412
    agreed ^

    OMG !!

    i had to restart my iphone using blackra1n and now it wont reboot!!!

    any helps!?!?! :'(
    Last edited by sharp2G; 2010-04-24 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    agreed ^

    OMG !!

    i had to restart my iphone using blackra1n and now it wont reboot!!!

    any helps!?!?! :'(
    Hey there you should try backing up with itunes and then restore it and jailbreak it again....or it happend to me to i just used sn0wbreeze and jailbroke to 3.1.3 the latest version runs great

  15. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by shatrappz View Post
    Hey there you should try backing up with itunes and then restore it and jailbreak it again....or it happend to me to i just used sn0wbreeze and jailbroke to 3.1.3 the latest version runs great

    idk because my i have the new 3GS bootrom. i dont think snowbreeze works yet for the new 3GS ..

  16. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    idk because my i have the new 3GS bootrom. i dont think snowbreeze works yet for the new 3GS ..
    Ah i see you will have trouble as it doesnt do the new baseband...i suggest restoring back to 3.1.2 by downloading it and hold shift then click restore as you dont want it to restore 3.1.3 then re jailbreak it

  17. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by shatrappz View Post
    Ah i see you will have trouble as it doesnt do the new baseband...i suggest restoring back to 3.1.2 by downloading it and hold shift then click restore as you dont want it to restore 3.1.3 then re jailbreak it
    sadly apple doesn't allow you to restore to 3.1.2 anymore because of jailbreaking.

  18. #417

  19. #418
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    I jus had this issue and you can only down grade if you have your shsh saved in cydia!

  20. #419
    hey @alien

    could you send me a message so we could talk more to perfect this,

    look at my my idea, perhaps we could combine to make it the ultimate htc theme..

    /valle

    here is my work:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...k-weather.html

  21. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by CByrdie View Post
    I jus had this issue and you can only down grade if you have your shsh saved in cydia!
    i didn't have time to do that, so i guess i gotta wait for a 3.1.3 or 4.0 jailbreak =p

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •