Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 638

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] True HTC HD2 (With Real Animated Weather)

  1. #381
    sry forgot to mention in my post above 1) I don't care about the battery drain, since I charge my battery everyday.

    2) awesome work alien

  2. #382
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Yes,the 3G and 3GS will have animated weather in real time,but the option of full screen efects is yours,just select a plugin of your choice.This way you can have a sunny day animated icon or half screen,and have the wiper cleaning raindrops on the screen.

  3. #383
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Trolling a fourm near you
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    sry forgot to mention in my post above 1) I don't care about the battery drain, since I charge my battery everyday.

    2) awesome work alien
    I agree with both of these comments

  4. #384
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where the green grass grows
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 336 Times in 260 Posts

    Wow, cant wait for this.

  5. #385
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Also,dont ask to release the 3G version first,it wont happen,the release will be for the 2 versions,so everybody will be happy.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    2020shyboy (2010-04-23)

  7. #386
    I'm gonna be so anxious in school all day tommorow !!

    keep up the good work alien. I know you're working yourself into overload we appreciate this


    A LOT!

  8. #387
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Trolling a fourm near you
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    I'm gonna be so anxious in school all day tommorow !!

    keep up the good work alien. I know you're working yourself into overload we appreciate this


    A LOT!
    My school is still on strike.

  9. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by nickkrd View Post
    My school is still on strike.
    same...

  10. #389
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Trolling a fourm near you
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    IM STILL CONFUSED PLEASE TELl ME HOW MANY UNITS?
    5 days 5hours 5 years I DONT KNOW

  11. #390
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Plymouth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I Want This Theme Is Driving Me Crazy Cant Wait, Any Chance Of A Rough Time That You Might Release It??? And Great Work ITs Gonna Be Number 1 Theme

  12. #391
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Trolling a fourm near you
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spazbite33 View Post
    I Want This Theme Is Driving Me Crazy Cant Wait, Any Chance Of A Rough Time That You Might Release It??? And Great Work ITs Gonna Be Number 1 Theme
    agrreeed i think he said 4 days

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to nickkrd For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

  14. #392
    can you show me the step?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to cksean86 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

  16. #393
    Glad to see some of the moaning stop, I'm new to the forum but the first thing I read was the perfect storm2 forum an that creator got well annoyed at people going on so I really hope the same doesn't happen here as lots of good people are waiting for what's going to be an explosive theme when it gets on the scene!! I for one will be rocking this theme for ages, I don't wanna be comic back everyday to check for updates for problems that need fixing de to being rushed and ido want to save battery!! Much respect to alien, thanks for taking your time to make it perfect! We are all going to love this!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jamez87 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

  18. #394
    Suns out here now lmao

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to guitarfreak26 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

  20. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by jamez87 View Post
    Glad to see some of the moaning stop, I'm new to the forum but the first thing I read was the perfect storm2 forum an that creator got well annoyed at people going on so I really hope the same doesn't happen here as lots of good people are waiting for what's going to be an explosive theme when it gets on the scene!! I for one will be rocking this theme for ages, I don't wanna be comic back everyday to check for updates for problems that need fixing de to being rushed and ido want to save battery!! Much respect to alien, thanks for taking your time to make it perfect! We are all going to love this!!

    ^x2

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to CHICOHONDA91 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

  22. #396
    it's raining and real depressing at my school rit now

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to sharp2G For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

  24. #397
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Trolling a fourm near you
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    does this have animated flip clock?
    Just saying you should ask the guy that has it if you could use it in your theme

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to nickkrd For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

  26. #398
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nickkrd View Post
    does this have animated flip clock?
    Just saying you should ask the guy that has it if you could use it in your theme
    Dosn't flip

    Haaarrrrrggggg,have to tone this down to get what you see here,it was to many animation.





    the original that I created was 3mb,heeeaaavvvyyyy...
    Im getting crazyyy.
    I will abandon the proyect....just kiding...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-23 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  27. #399
    Man! That looks killer!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to sundevil960 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

  29. #400
    Those are some crazy skills bro... That must take hours and hours to get one weather condition.. CRAZY

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-04-23)

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •