Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] ProLock - by Wynd

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

in the instructions he said its not funtable yet

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    I could try making widgets for springboard, but they will have to be static widgets (you can't interact with them). Calculator will be enlarged in the future and there will be more widgets, but don't expect any updates soon.

Sure, no problem. Just need a general location of where you want the widget to be. (x and y).
    Ok cool, this is a great idea wynd, keep it up!

Yeah the widgets I was after are static ones, rss feeds, dates, anything that is possible on the springboard would be great. Ill get back to you if I am really stuck, I get the impression that your a busy person.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey Wyndwarrior, is there a way to add more images to the BG rotation? I can replace the 2 default images with some of my own but I would like to have a bunch in there to change through. What code do I need to edit to make it allow more than just the 2 images? Also, upon launching ProLock, is there a way to make it "remember" what the last BG I had loaded is?
    Last edited by Boots13; 2010-04-07 at 11:53 PM.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
    Hey Wyndwarrior, is there a way to add more images to the BG rotation? I can replace the 2 default images with some of my own but I would like to have a bunch in there to change through. What code do I need to edit to make it allow more than just the 2 images? Also, upon launching ProLock, is there a way to make it "remember" what the last BG I had loaded is?

If you go to var/mobile/library/ProLock , there should be a folder with the images , one is called AltBG , which is the alternative image , and there will be a folder called Cache and in that folder , you will have a picture labeled Background , if you change that , that will be your default one upon launching ProLock.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I was able to change it by doing just what you said but what I am wanting to do is rotate between all the background images and have it "remember" the last one I used that way I dont have to go in and rename files in order to get the right background...maybe I don't make sense...

definitly a bing app influenced UI, looks good

Ok, i have a few important suggestions..

#1- Clock widget? yea...NO their is a perfectly good working sleek awesome looking clock on the bar at the top, I would suggest a scrap on that but i guess you might want to keep it because it was already made, but its not worth it.

#2- a change in the UI of the widgets would be very welcome, also i am more than willing to help redesign them and create UI for them, i am very good in this area, as i have over a year of photoshop experience mainly with UI and i have also made my fair share of themes.

#3-Stocks, yea... no one really uses stocks so its not needed on lockscreen, also there is a perfectly good stocks widget on the springboard, only a slide away.

#4-a suggestion for a widget, I think a email app would be a great addition, many cydgets and lockscreen modifications have email app in it and many users currently use and like it there. Also if you can incorperate the ability to read your emails almost fullscreen with scroll that would be awesome. and if your really up to it if you can manage the ability to writing emails inside of the lockscreen app. your would take lockscreen email to the next level of awesome that has never been done before.

#5-I think if you can get a weather app in this similar to wedapanel or even working with him to have wedapanel as the weather app would be great, some modification might be needed as the moon panels are nice but not very useful.

#6- there is no #6, your doing good keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    I'm planning on putting it on the toolbar at the bottom and then mabye get rid of the tap unlock and replace it with "shake to unlock" or hold home button to unlock

The switching widgets issue does sound like a performance issue, this should be fixed in the future. And I'll have to look into the unresponsive buttons problem.

oh nooo.. you dont want shake to unlock. if the sleep button gets hit while inside your pocket there is a good chance it can unlock inside your pants when your walking
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2010-04-08 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there any way to change the lockscreen because when it is midnight, the time shows 0:00 and I want it to show 12:00. I have tried many times but couldn't fix it. Thanks.
    Last edited by jsingh199; 2010-04-09 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks

hey, wyndwarrior, srry and dont take this the wrong way, but since u havnt put a function to the browser, i put a cool tile game widget and replaced it for now, and no im not giving it to anyone, i just thought it would b cool to put that empty space to use
    and im really surprised of how i even managed to figure out how apply the tile game with it, but anyway, the credit goes to u, u did a GREAT job, i just thought that empty space shouldnt go to waste

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    hey, wyndwarrior, srry and dont take this the wrong way, but since u havnt put a function to the browser, i put a cool tile game widget and replaced it for now, and no im not giving it to anyone, i just thought it would b cool to put that empty space to use
    and im really surprised of how i even managed to figure out how apply the tile game with it, but anyway, the credit goes to u, u did a GREAT job, i just thought that empty space shouldnt go to waste
    Could you post it here?

Thanks

Idk, u would have to ask wynd if that's ok, cuz he owns the tweak, I only added the tile game for myself...

But if he says that's fine, I will post what it looks like and maybe how to add it, but only if wyndwarrior is fine with that

I'm just being on the safe side so I don't piss anyone off
    Last edited by indyracer05; 2010-04-10 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Idk, u would have to ask wynd if that's ok, cuz he owns the tweak, I only added the tile game for myself...

But if he says that's fine, I will post what it looks like and maybe how to add it, but only if wyndwarrior is fine with that

I'm just being on the safe side so I don't piss anyone off
    ORRRR , you could PM it to me , so it doesnt get leaked around

No problem feel free to post.

Thanks

the only problem is it doesnt say "Tile Game" because i dont have photoshop so it still says browser but the tile game works when u hit browser, and how should i post it? zip it, and then just post it, or...

call me a dumb*** but i have never posted a link b4

or does it have to b a link?
    Last edited by indyracer05; 2010-04-10 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

the only problem is it doesnt say "Tile Game" because i dont have photoshop so it still says browser but the tile game works when u hit browser, and how should i post it? zip it, and then just post it, or...

call me a dumb*** but i have never posted a link b4

or does it have to b a link?
    Upload it to MediaFire for free , then paste the mediafire link here.

Great work Wynd, just one thing i've come across is that when using the alarm you don't appear to get the snooze option anymore, does Prolock stop this feature?

don't you die on me

Thanks

ok, first of all, srry this took so long to upload, i just got back from springbreak on monday, and this file includes the prolock file in which goes in var/mobile ect.. now i didnt change the browser icon to tile game icon cuz i dont have photoshop. i also changed the ipad wallpaper to be superior to the other wallpaper too, lastly, thnks Wynd for this great theme and i cant wait to use the browser

ProLock.zip

dont forget this isnt the whole theme, this is just the part where the widgets and icons are, just replace the one u have now and edit the weather code to yours, and also i moved the weather #s up on the widget so u can c the last set of #'s
    Last edited by indyracer05; 2010-04-14 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to indyracer05 For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-04-14)

2 words, amazing work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could use some help on the install. Thanx
    Last edited by TheBoss013; 2010-05-02 at 10:45 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Any chance this is still being worked on? I just installed it and i love it. It would be super sweet if someone could get the browser to work though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast