Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta] "iLink"

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post

beta testing will start tonight!!
    Put me on the list please. Excited to see what this looks like on my phone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2010-04-10)

Thanks

Very nice.. the calculator is so.... elegant...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jwlionking For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2010-04-10)

Thanks

yummy, Something that may help for others, is some page set-up screenies in the theme read me file.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    yummy, Something that may help for others, is some page set-up screenies in the theme read me file.
    You should not need set-up screenies, as I have a springback file so no need for page setup, just spring back! Unless you don't have spring back.. doing it now!

Thanks

Yup, just realized that as I was installing it, lolz.

Page 1 and page 2 Setup
    iLink instructions with pics! iLinkInstructions With pics.doc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0057.png   -img_0058.png  

Page 1 and page 2 Setup
    iLink instructions with pics! iLinkInstructions With pics.doc
    Well hows it goin? Waiting for feedback

Had a couple people want an Ipod icon on springboard, instead of Fitness heres the icon.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-04-11 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Will install once I get home and report back. Looks great

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2010-04-11)

This theme looks Great!! I love the way it looks. I even like the LockInfo mod better than the one I'm using now

I've spent a good chunk of today working on my phone making tons of changes that are almost done, otherwise I would love to take this out for a test drive.

Keep it up man!

Who am I kidding, I just downloaded/donated this theme. Thanks J!
    Last edited by vipr; 2010-04-11 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks vipr!! So you like the lockinfo huh Figured you would. Thanks for the kind words, and for stopping by!

LMAO..... I just installed the LockInfo part of your iLink theme so I could try it out, I'm waiting until I finish with what I am doing with the other theme before I test out the whole thing.

Anyway, just after I checked it out on my phone (and loved it) I went to Cydia, there was an update to LockInfo (Beta of course), I installed it and there are some settings missing from the beta in Settings for the Lockscreen and I can't get my unlock slider to show along with the top inch of the display, so I can't use it now...well, at least not on the lockscreen. Where you would usually go in Settings to adjust for this it comes up with a blank screen and no way to change anything. I can use Infoshade at least.

Man that sucks, thanks for the heads up.. So the update doesn't have a layout setting under lockscreen?

Man that sucks, thanks for the heads up.. So the update doesn't have a layout setting under lockscreen?
    Nope, the layout settings screen is blank. I'm sure it will get updated real quick though. Wait before upgrading. This update was 2.2.1.11

Thanks

Looks great on the phone.
    Like to see, more bundles ui, absolutely love the calc., I'd even like to see the dialer like that too. psd for the jump icons too. Just smooth buddy. Great job on your first theme on MMi.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2010-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Looks great on the phone.
    Like to see, more bundles ui, absolutely love the calc., I'd even like to see the dialer like that too. psd for the jump icons too. Just smooth buddy. Great job on your first theme on MMi.
    Thanks cadi!!! The dialer will be same as calc, already in the works. I also will post psd for the jump icons if I can find them through this mess I got going on. LOL. How was the install? Did you have any problems with the springback file?

Quote Originally Posted by vipr View Post
    Nope, the layout settings screen is blank. I'm sure it will get updated real quick though. Wait before upgrading. This update was 2.2.1.11
    Ok I will thanks!
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-04-11 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here is the spring jump psd, I couldn't find the original so I redid it. Just make sure all layers are on
    Attached Images Attached Images

J - Here's the screenshots you wanted to see. Thanks for your help again. I'm sure there are many more tweaks to be made but so far I like it. Since I use OverBoard to navigate (it's the dot in the center of the dock) I named the Categories folders and put them in the upper left corner of each page to identify the apps for that page. That way when I go into OverBoard I can read the category for each page so I know which page to pick depending on what I am looking for, being a senior citizen I forget where things are. LOL (I still need to find the signatures for the lower right corner for ZGraphix and weather)

Just to update you - so far I haven't seen an update to LockInfo beta. Still waiting.... I have reinstalled it twice just to be sure that the download didn't get corrupted the first time but the missing settings are still missing.

..... Here's the badge that was requested, J's handy work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo2.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by vipr; 2010-04-11 at 07:46 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to vipr For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-04-11)

I just want to say thanks for everyone who has donated, and downloaded this theme!!

There was alot more people who downloaded this theme then expected!

Remember this is beta, and I'm still looking for some feedback. Please let me know how the theme is running for you, and what you would like to see.

Once again THANKS!!

Here is a couple screenies for the new loading screens!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -defaul2t.png   -default.png   -default-smsanswer.png   -defaultw.png  

26. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2010-04-11)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast