Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn

You have to ssh into the location of the webclips and delete them if you want to remove the blanks. The same goes for the SpringJumps. Read the instructions to find the two locations.

Do you plan on makeing this work with iOS4? This just look beautiful and i know your making one for the iPhone 4 but what about just iOS4? Im running on the 3GS, iOS4 and really want this on my phone. Looks gorgoues.

Do you plan on making this work for it anytime soon? Or will your HD version ALSO work with 3GS?

I'm going to remake it for iOS4 and will make both HD and non HD images for all iDevices. I don't have a non HD device to test it on, so I'll ask for someone to test it before release. I am working on another theme at the moment, so this won't be worked on for a little while.

Hi Timothy and thank you for this great theme!!
    On my ipod the Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn is working great but not the SnowLeopard Cover... Any idea why ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rico.dexter View Post
    Hi Timothy and thank you for this great theme!!
    On my ipod the Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn is working great but not the SnowLeopard Cover... Any idea why ??
    No idea, sorry.

I have to admit I didn't really give you details about my problem.
    I think there is something maybe in supreme preferences that blocks it...
    I was wondering if you could tell me what's activated in your winterboard and IN WHICH ORDER.
    I put:
    -Leopard SnowCover
    -Snow Leapoard PerfectiOSXn
    -Transparent Dock
    -MMP Flip for 3.0 (this regroups music and videos on itouch to make it like the iphone
    -iPerfect Weather Icon
    -Supreme preferences 3.0

In my Supreme preferences, iPod section: playlists, lyrics, sync compilations, album cover panel are On.

Also what's really weird is that when I lock my itouch I have the pause, backward and forward icons from the Snow leopard cover theme under my clock, but not the rest.

Hopefully these informations will help.

Thanks

I only have an iPhone 4 now, so unfortunately I can't tell you the order as the theme isn't compatible. Have you tried uninstalling supreme preferences 3 to see if snowcover works? It could also be MMP Flip somehow messing up the default iPod and thus snowcover. I wish I could help you more

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Was this ever in Cydia to download?

Quote Originally Posted by LiamG View Post
    Was this ever in Cydia to download?
    No. I thought it was too complicated to go on Cydia.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ive downloaded it and im in the middle of copying files, This bit in the guide
    "Navigate to the following folder: private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBack

Copy the folder that is labeled “Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn.spbk” into the above directory.
    It is in the folder named SpringBack."

I cant seem to find the springback folder in the library?

I think ive ballsd this up!

My springboard looks nothing like what it should do in the guide but ive followed the instructions step by step!

This is what it looks like

and the themes dont seem to come up in winterboard?

Am i best just giving up? How do i go back to normal, i dont have to do a restore do i?

ok ive made some progress but my springboard still looks like this
    Last edited by LiamG; 2010-12-31 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Did you install SpringBack from Cydia? If so, and the folder still isn't there, I don't know why it isn't working. You could always set it up the long way by manually arranging the applications based on the screenshots.
    To remove the theme, just delete the blanks and extra SpringJumps you ssh'ed. You will have to move the apps back to how they were before the theme, but it usually isn't too bad. No restore is needed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    awesome theme sir timothy, only problem im having is none of the springjumps will work for me besides the original 9 that the app creates. The springback also didnt set it up for me correctly but that isnt a problem as i manually did it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Did you install SpringBack from Cydia? If so, and the folder still isn't there, I don't know why it isn't working. You could always set it up the long way by manually arranging the applications based on the screenshots.
    To remove the theme, just delete the blanks and extra SpringJumps you ssh'ed. You will have to move the apps back to how they were before the theme, but it usually isn't too bad. No restore is needed.
    I ended up deleting everything from the theme and the apps i needed to install to run it, it just didnt turn out how it was supposed to

Im still left with the blanks though that keep turning back everytime i respring, how do i get rid of them in SHH?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    just delete everything in this folder private/var/mobile/Library/WebClips

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brunnels For This Useful Post:

LiamG (2011-01-04), SirTimothy1 (2011-01-04)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ah cheers for that, was doing my head in!

I was going along smooth then hit a barrier. I done everything the instructions right but, where it says settings.app i can't find Supreme Preferences 3.0, is the settings.app the normal settings that you got first with your phone or are these different.

I have infinidock on my iPhone so do I really need to change it to 7 dock space?

Quote Originally Posted by Wafro View Post
    I was going along smooth then hit a barrier. I done everything the instructions right but, where it says settings.app i can't find Supreme Preferences 3.0, is the settings.app the normal settings that you got first with your phone or are these different.

I have infinidock on my iPhone so do I really need to change it to 7 dock space?
    You should be fine with infinidock.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It shouldnt be a problem, if anything it will mess up the order of the springback, but i followed the instructions word for word and my springback still came up messed up. Let me know how it works and let me know if your springjumps work, because that where ive been stuck at.

Ok excellent. One last thing i have been trying to get this Supreme Preferences 3.0 which I have and started it in winterboard and respring the board and the settings icon changed so I know it has worked, but when i go into settings the extra settings are not there for me to access mobile substrate. I have 5 across the top but no 5 down the way. Please I love your theme and I want to make it perfect. Thanks for the last heads up.

this s soo badass!! i have it on my touch and its all set up smoothly, but one thing how did u get the multi page wallpaper i thought winterboard didnt allow that with ios4 yet?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast