Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Snow Leopard PerfectiOSXn

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davidorff View Post
    1) i am short of the page spring jump icons. In poof, I did as told and turn on all the pages except one page 6, however in the end im short of the blank page 5, short one one page 7 and page 8. Why is it so?
    i had encouuntered this before also...try look on ur dock on every single page as it may "hide" under it...

2)I do not see any Springback folder in my iphone under the path private/var/mobile/Library. So do i just create a new folder?
    Yup...just create a folder named "Springback"

3)Why is it that my dock can only put 5 icons, when i try to put one more in my whole dock becomes blank and i cannot find the icons anymore,
    did u installed Supremes preferences 3.0 and set the dock icons to "7"

"Open WinterBoard and select Supreme Preferences 3.0. Press the home button and your device will respring. Now open Settings.app, click Supreme Preferences 3.0, click Mobile Substrate, click Dock Space, and change it to 7. Press the home button and your device will respring again" - Quoted from the instructions given in the theme package

Hi bangala,
    1) yes i have screen through every page but i still cannot locate the missing springjump pages
    3) yes i have installed supreme preferences and switch dock space to 7 but i still encounter the same issue

The springjumps may be there, but you don't see them because they are invisible. See if there are any blank icons in any rows that are past visible icons; they might be the springjumps.

Here are extra icons for the theme. SirTimothy1: You can use these as default icons, but you have to credit me :] Great theme, by the way! And people that are using these icons: please thank me

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davidorff View Post
    Hi bangala,
    3) yes i have installed supreme preferences and switch dock space to 7 but i still encounter the same issue
    I had same problem
    you must remove any other dock tweaks(ie 5 icon dock).
    or you can download infinidock

Quote Originally Posted by epiqism View Post
    Here are extra icons for the theme. SirTimothy1: You can use these as default icons, but you have to credit me :] Great theme, by the way! And people that are using these icons: please thank me
    What icons? >.>
    Last edited by jbone1337; 2010-05-18 at 03:44 AM.
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When will this be compatible with iOS4?

Quote Originally Posted by WerehogHK View Post
    When will this be compatible with iOS4?
    SpringJumps need to be updated for iOS4 and per page wallpapers need to be possible through WinterBoard.

Let me guess, springjumps?

Hi, I downloaded it and followed all your instructions, but then when i tap or select one of the spring jumps it doesnt work when ive got the shortcuts SSH'd into my device. the springjumps app worked fine before i SSH'd into it. any ideas how to fix? I really like this theme and it would be awesome if I could get everything working properly

I think since SpringJumps was updated for 4.x, the older ones you need to SSH no longer work. I can't confirm it, but that is the only reason I could come up with. Sorry if this doesn't help

Default 4.2.1?
    My phone updated when I plugged it in . Wasn't thinking... obviously. Just curious if you are working on a 4.2.1 compatible theme... or if I should just revert back to 4.1? There isn't anything I need in this update...

I have actually stopped working on this theme. I upgraded to an iPhone 4 over the summer so I can't work on it. The theme was designed for 3.x so I don't know how the drop down menus will work with multitasking.

Are you thinking of makin any themes for the 4?

iOS 4 support?

Default Anything similar?
    I was wondering, (if this guy doesn't make a newer theme for 4) if there are any other OSX themes out there as good as this one?

I have found iPhOSXne 4, and Mac OSX Lion (on youtube), but neither of those is as good as this one.
    Anyone know of another?

thanks

I am working on iPhOSXne 4, but it is not the same as this theme because of multitasking icons in iOS 4.

Duz dis work on iPhone 4 ???

does this only work on retina devices? what i mean is can i run this on my iTouch 2G until i get my iTOuch 4?
    Last edited by Ven0M0D; 2010-12-05 at 07:08 PM.

This was not designed for iOS4 or the retina display. For my leopard theme that was, check out iPhOSXne 4. It is similar to this theme, but not the same thing. I do plan on creating a SpringJump based Leopard theme for iOS4 in the near future, though.

i tried running it because i have a 2g MB model and i got 10 bookmarks of every spring jump and non of them work. so now im stuck with 3 pages of useless icons and i cnt get delete them >=[
    and i would love to use iphOSXne 4 but i dnt have a retina device

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast