Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview of Jewled

Default Preview of Jewled
    This is a theme me and my friend are creating. Its a work in progress right now but so far we have custom loaders,(will be altered later) auto creates all appstore icons, paneramic wallpaper, custom lockscreen and battry, custom sms bubbles and background,looks good with SBrotater, and custom loading spinner. In the final release well have custom music player and custom safari as well as custom status bar and much more. Any feedback is appreciated(remember this theme is no where near done)
    Here are some

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

whoa there cowboy,
    love the theme, icons are amazing

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

good job i'm thinking you guys need a background that makes the icons border standout more, what might also be cool is to have a chisel hard emboss going on around the border so it is like it's in the background and the chisel will fit with the jewel part of this theme my idea in the loader is that the black is moving down revealing the jewel more shiny showing? am i right? cause that would be sweet

thats exactly what the loader does. it looks really nice

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow what an awesome theme who ever made all of that must be amazing! I wish i were as cool as him... wait a minute...

btw i no only two people have posted on this but there will be more images uploaded soon with pictures of things coming in updates along with the theme itself which will prolly be released April 5th