Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Sense Beta (iPod and iPhone Theme) ! Need testers, special prize for each!

Default [PREVIEW] Sense Beta (iPod and iPhone Theme) ! Need testers, special prize for each!
    I have created a theme currently named "sense".
    It is work in progress, but i have decided to release a preview of it.

When i have completed my theme, and tested it, I shall reveal it to the world on cydia.

Unfortunately my iPhone lacks a jailbreak, darn 3gs MC 3.1.3. So it is currently untested, thus in its beta stage

Here is a screenshot, please note all important images have preview watermarks, but when i release it these will be removed.

I am looking for a few keen testers who can ssh onto their iPods or phones and test the theme. Installation instructions are included in the zip file. Then, I need these kind people to post feedback, be it bugs or just comments.

Whats the prize your wondering ? well, for the people who test it for me, I will make them their own custom sense theme, with their own wallpaper images, own categories and icons.

Thank you for the help, if you are interested in testing ill be forever greatful, please download the .zip file found here, instructions included.

Zip File here - thank you!
    Last edited by RelentlessDan; 2010-03-28 at 02:28 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone after_burners's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll take a look

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Just tested it out. Doesn't feel that complete to me. Maybe skin some UI. and DEFINETLY needs customicons.
    Also on the second page there is a little gray bar on the left side of the springboard.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

RelentlessDan (2010-03-28)

okay cool, so defo custom icons. and skin some ui, yeh i could do that. i have changed the push notification button thats all, and maybe i could edit the lockscreen abit ?

the gray bar should be there, its just a little effect, do you think it would look nicer without ?

thank you for taking the time to reply. soo there is no bugs? nothing where it shouldn't be ?

and what about the navigation? i think theres room for improvement, but what ?

i'll help, drop me a link and i'll def apply the theme and let you know what it needs

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Hehe cats. Links on first post

PM me a copy? DL link is expired.