Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS by blue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

no

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

it seems to be not ram hungry, but you can test it when the beta is out.

i will make a lot of icons and they can be made easily.

this is the latest screenshot. I enlarged the date-font, made it left alligned and reworked a lot of graphics, so the white stripes-effect is now above the widget. i would prefer if the date would be transparent, but donīt know if this is possible with html. It looks fine anyway thanks

@holdem: look at my and your screenshots, you can see a dark line on the left of each icon/bar. so the icons are one pixel too small or something. I made them in 391p, but they are working for me, except this small one-pixel bug on the left that is only visible when making a screenshot. But maybe this causes the problems you have. Did you tried icons in 392 or 390 pixels ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    it seems to be not ram hungry, but you can test it when the beta is out.

i will make a lot of icons and they can be made easily.

this is the latest screenshot. I enlarged the date-font, made it left alligned and reworked a lot of graphics, so the white stripes-effect is now above the widget. i would prefer if the date would be transparent, but donīt know if this is possible with html. It looks fine anyway thanks

@holdem: look at my and your screenshots, you can see a dark line on the left of each icon/bar. so the icons are one pixel too small or something. I made them in 391p, but they are working for me, except this small one-pixel bug on the left that is only visible when making a screenshot. But maybe this causes the problems you have. Did you tried icons in 392 or 390 pixels ?

To make the date transparent, just set "opacity:0.8;" in the css (replace 0.8 with any number btwn 0-1). Also, the osx clock widget does eat a lot of memory so I would recommend switching to something else like liveclock.

Thanks

thanks a lot wyand. i try this. I would prefer liveclock but it is so small.

EDIT: it works

@holdem: transparency is allready done. I must correct me: the icons are 392x86 p. i try it with 391 now.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-03-29 at 11:59 PM.

live clock is way less of a memory hog i will have to agree with wynd

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

wyndwarrior is always right
    haha lol

*cough* suck up for betas *cough

haha jk

Thanks

Thanks, I know that, the problem is the small size of live clock.

I will add to the the FAQ how to remove the clock widget, so you can place the live clock app on this position. Think this is a good solution for 2G and 3G owners.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-03-30 at 12:39 AM.

good stuff keep up the good work

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

nice.

Thanks

so itīs late here, i had to rework many graphics and the widget and startet making more icons.
    So two screenshots. i plan to release the beta on wednesday. Maybe one or two of you get it tomorrow to see if others have missaligned icons like holdem.

Last edited by Blue; 2010-03-30 at 01:36 AM.

Bluemetal. This theme looks sick. Question. Is every app going to have its on description?

Thanks

Yes.

so i dont get how this works, u slide the apps over the clock? and in that screenshot up there it looks like safari is raping notes!

Un themed my phone for this!

such an amazing theme. Too bad I'll never be able to use it because I have 475+ apps and itd take years to make icons with descriptions for all of them. To make this theme usable to more people and relieve yourself the stress of all the icon making I suggrst keeping the basic concept using infiniboard but instead use like stacks or catagoriesSB anr have different categories with the cool icons so then you only need those icons and then you can just make like an icon overlay for the rest of the icons. Just a suggestion(:

Thanks

Look at the last screenshots and read post one. Categories support

ohh just saw it. awsomeness. cant wait for release.. so many awesome themes out there but I'll def consider this one

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks nice and it stands out for being different hope I can get hold of the beta as well would go down a storm on my 3g

Byron

There seems to be something different in our stock icons spacing.

Maybe this will help here is a screen shot of my stock icons no theme selected just using this layout and infiboard see how my icon on the bottom sticks above the dock compare it to your same screen shot in your first post. And How big my dock is?

Mine is on the left yours is on the right Look at the dock difference either I have installed something to cause this or you have dunno I'm running 3.1.2 firmware dunno if that makes a difference

I have unistalled everything that I could think of that might be causing this on mine one by one and no changes kinda confused now lol dunno what to do lol

I see you have a reflection in your dock icon and I dont are your running something to show the reflection??

I got a few screen shots off of google from other peoples phones and they all line up with mine maybe we do need someone else to beta test lol to help figure it out lol

Hope this helps my friend not pushing anything just trying to figure it out

Could someone here post a screen shot of there home page with all their themes unchecked so we can compare it to ours please
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-03-30 at 04:17 PM.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast