Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS by blue

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg I need a 3GS or ipt 3g!!! Oh how come in the screenshots there are spaces in between some of the icons? And you should make 2 categories icons maybe "apps" and "games" but all the icons for apps in /stash/applications could be on the springboard. Just a question and a suggestion; still one of the most revolutionary themes I've seen out there! Great use of infiniboard!

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

lookin good man! I love to see what the iphone/ipod touch can do (other than what it was made for of course) with a little bit of tinkering and imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    so i made a theme for infiniboard and you ask me for horizontally scrolling

it does from page to page but basicly its made for verticaly scrolling

i think i must make a video
    Given the rather wide icons and the way it looked like you were only going vertical scrolls, yes, I had to ask if it was going to scroll horizontally.

If I can use Stacks with this (just by creating a virtual page through the stack expanding to full screen), this could be a very interesting interface indeed. Even more so if you skin all the UI elements (UIAlert sheet, etc)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Thank you guys.
    So it may lag on 2G, but maybe itīs smooth. My 3Gs runnes with 148MB free Memory, so i think its not as bad as you might think.

I will defintly make a set of icons/bars for categories/springjumps/stacks.

HoldemDogg is just testing it and making some more icons.

So a beta at the beginning/middle of the week should be possible.

What is missing is a nice large date in the widget.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-03-28 at 11:34 PM.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Man, you just coming out with one idea after another, lol.

Evolution OS... I like the name. I'm glad you continue to think outside the box when it comes to theming. You remind me of a young K.Nitsua... Jk... Lol =P

I know I've said this before with your previous themes but as far as innovation goes... You might have struck gold with this one. Whenever dealing with something new, you're gambling with it's success... But the pay off is really worth it. At least that's how I felt with my themes and designs.

Keep changing the game, bro. ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

thanks a lot K !

by the way this space every 4 icon rows is a bug (or feature LOL) of infiniboard, donīt know what the sense is, but iīs the same with normal sized icons.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it, i think you should use sick-er font it would really make it like an evolution SOME NASTY FUTURISTIC LOOKING FONT. This theme looks sick as is, different, font kills it in a way, the rest looks super, maybe different safari picture, that picture looks familiar and maybe PHONE different picture.

You changed ipod, camera, waether, make better safari picture for the theme to really stand out.

So far so good, keep it up.

and i cant wait for the release
    Last edited by delusion950; 2010-03-29 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

very clean and incredibly smart. This will be a killer...and..no black so far!
    I will definately use this one! can't wait fro the release

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

Great idea and concept!!! Do you mod an German version?

Thanks

First English, than a German version. Other languages mean a lot of work for that theme as every icon must be reworked.

I solved the bug with the large space between every 4 rows. Iconoclasm caused this. I simply disabled it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

oh....something new.....great work from master....love to see something new....i lov this theme

hope to test the beta

could be also a feature I liked the partly overlapping widget. Though i don't know if it maybe will disturb someone when operating this theme.

no offence this looks extremely similar to the zune hd theme, well the idea anyway. the only problem about that theme is that you just get the urge to scroll horizontal and i find that themes like this its just easier to scroll through the pages. also the dock gets in the way so you cannot click the icon behind the dock. and lastly you have to tap the icon right in the middle otherwise u wont go into the app which sucks

hope you fix these so i might modify this theme to my liking

Default Date
    Ok bud here is my first mod I redone the widget file to include the date I will email this to you just copy over the widget file in the main folder and your good to go.

I aligned it to the left so as the words get bigger it will not interfere with the clock at all.

If there is any changes you want let me know and ill change them here is a screen shot

Thanks

Thank you Hold'em. I try this out and take a look at your icon problem tonight. Just one question: making the date font larger is no problem for me, but is it possible to make this date slightly transparent ? That's what I have in mind: a large white transparent font: Arial bold please LOL

maybe two lines.

@stickman: don't know the zune theme but i'm sure it looks and feels totally different.
    Tapping somewhere in the middle of this bars is no problem.

The vertical scrolling is a key feature of this theme and looks and feels great with it.

For the dock I used only safari and I never had the wish to touch a bar behind the dock as i don't see it.

As the complete iPhone os is icon orientated not everything is possible. I try my best to make your devices unique.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-03-29 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thank you Hold'em. I try this out and take a look at your icon problem tonight. Just one question: making the date font larger is no problem for me, but is it possible to make this date slightly transparent ? That's what I have in mind: a large white transparent font: Arial bold please LOL

maybe two lines.

I dont know if I can do it in transparent but I will sure give it a try. arial bold no problem at all Two lines Ill have to check into this I have always wrote these for one line so I like a challenge so ill give it a shot.

I solved my icon problem for now I added 30 transparent pixels to the top of each of the icons and it all looks good. I think I might have a problem with my infiboard cause it will change pages horizantal but not vertical? What I mean is the icons move up and down but the pages dont like page0 page1 page2 and so on. Im always on page0

Hope this helps and ill get started on the date widget

I cant make it transparent the hex code wont allow it that I know of

But I did get everything else and changed the color of the font to make it look alittle transparent see if this is what you was thinking

Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-03-29 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

How many big icons will you create? Only the "standard apps"? I have no idea how will you make it:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaune View Post
    How many big icons will you create? Only the "standard apps"? I have no idea how will you make it:-)
    I am helping blue make the icons. its up to him how many will be made

Thanks

:-) yeah i hope a lot of it. I have ca. 35 apps :-)

but when you need help to create it, no problem i will do it and photoshop is hot for it to make it :-)

wait, do large icons take up more ram?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast