Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS by blue

Blue posted the Rock icon but When I download it, it is too small? How can I download it so it's the good size?

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

open it with a right klick in a new window then move it to your desktop
    I will update the icon package soon too.

iWipeCache and Jaadu:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iwipecache.png   -jaadu-vnc.png  

Can I get icons for

Shopper
    Pocket Informant

Theme is the best, cong. !

Blue, how do I get the bar in the right side of your instructions to show up? The one with all the layers and whatnot? Also, I do NOT understand how to paste the picture I need into Photoshop.

I figured out how to change the text and stuff at one point but I lost that sidebar thing and couldn't remember for the life of me how to get it back

Thanks. Hopefully you guys/gals can teach me and I can help out.

BTW Blue, do I get the black version as well if I purchase through Cydia? I'm more interested in that one.

EDIT *****

Alright. I figured out the whole layers sidebar thing. What's killing me is getting the picture I want into the icon. I have no clue wtf I'm doing

Does my piture that I want to use need to be a certain size or in a certain format? I'm giving up for now until someone can explain the whole Step 2 process in better detail to me
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2010-04-11 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

where is the iconoclasm set up here? many blank icons can make my springboard more slower =(

Thanks

Okay, so the black version will be a extra theme, members of Modmyi that purchased the blue version can send me a pm with their email adress and will give it for free

Photoshop is not a easy but powerfull software, please search for some tutorials, you must copy in a picture, select it and copy it into my template.

If you are doing everything again, you should charge again!

Default Heres some icons

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dannyandashlee For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-04-11), Lilplaya2567 (2010-04-11), mattrey (2010-04-11), mattys33 (2010-04-14)

Alright thanks Blue.

Thanks

So i just updated all icons to post one including stanza, ifile, nimbuzz and so on (LOL) but finally someone that helped me out from beeing your only icon slave, thanks a lot !!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dannyandashlee View Post

When the black edition will be release can you make this icons in black style?

Quote Originally Posted by matiu View Post
    When the black edition will be release can you make this icons in black style?
    i wont have the black edition cause i never got the blue he said about, but ill keep making icons for this version if people ask for them and they arnt already done by someone else

Default Video for icons
    Blue i just made a video for making the icons im uploading it now I'll post it as soon as its done

Its a little blury im setting up my camstudios as soon as i get it registered I'll make one with it and it will be crystal clear. But maybe this will get everyone by for now.

Yes i talk a little country cause I am lol

[ame=http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CreekBendFarm/dogg/?action=view&current=Video3.flv][/ame]
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-04-11 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2010-04-11)

Dannny. Could you do me a ipray icon like blue has in the other thread. I think he must be busy

regards

Thanks

thank you both
    supporters get the black version for free too

Just doing a horrible job: making the black theme and making every icon 4times (black, blue, german and english).

So its time for a little break. Just beta testing the black versions.

Default ipray
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Dannny. Could you do me a ipray icon like blue has in the other thread. I think he must be busy

regards

there you go (: hope its ok

Very nice. Thanx

HI,blue can you send by mp the black version for me please.i bought your theme on cydia. thanks

I can't thank you enough!

Lol I like that one lol. Your very welcome

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast