Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS by blue

Can I get an icon that says:

ANGRY BIRDS
    Launch birds at pigs

and

TAP TAP
    Domination with a side of PWNAGE!

Thanks in advance

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

it could be the clock it might not be. i ran fresh 3.1.2 restore last night. so it should be slow.

it shouldnt*
    Last edited by delusion950; 2010-04-02 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have notice the longer you run this theme without a respring or power off the faster it gets

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

its hard not to reboot with iphone hahah

Can you put up that ********** icon, it looks really good.

I am using 3g and the clock widget was using too much memory, so i disabled the widget by the method the blue said and now big empty space. Liveclock looks stupid so please could somebody make an icon for normal clock or liveclock that matches with the theme, not just for me but for all the 3g/2g guys out there.thanks in advance
    blue AWESOME THEME!!!
    Last edited by cocotherat; 2010-04-02 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So this theme runnes smooth on a 3GS. There might be a little lagg due to the HTML clock and the large graphics.

So you can remove the clock (see FAQ) to see if it's better than or uninstall some of the other hundred cydia things that run in Background

Installed on 3G, widgets & all
    Very slight lag on opening apps (and i mean very)
    Difference in memory available....neither here nor there, speeds up after re-springing as Blue said.

looks the b*****k's!

Can't wait to see the lockscreen & lockinfo themes.

Thanks for this, i think it's a definite keeper.

@blue it works perfectly without the html clock, but it doesnt look half as good because there s a space where the html clock used to be, and liveclock looks weird as well because its the only normal icon in my whole sb. could you please make a clock icon like the html clock but for the standard clock icon that doesnt move. i have disabled all extensions except the ones that this theme uses.

Thanks

i can make a liveclock icon that fits the style.

i'm sorry that there is actual no realy support or more graphics, but i'm at work since two days.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (2010-04-02)

If blue don't mind I could make a digital clock widget as an option for the ones that have the lag.
    The main reason this clock makes 3g phones lag is because of the second hand I could look into the script and take the second hand out then it should help the 3g users.
    Just a couple of options

when is the release?

Just as a heads up - the new WinterBoard is faster... but icon skinning got harder.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

The new winterboard??

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes new Cydia update. It looks like better :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    The new winterboard??

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilalaune For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (2010-04-02)

Thanks

Whats the difference that Icon skinning is harder ?

@ Holdem: feel free to post a digital mod and a mod without the second clockhand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Whats the difference that Icon skinning is harder ?

@ Holdem: feel free to post a digital mod and a mod without the second clockhand.
    The main difference is that Saurik's sped things up, and to do so has allowed Winterboard to optimize PNG files for the iPhone using the same weird scheme Apple uses. It also allows you to turn off SummerBoard support (which means it ignores the Icons folder entirely), which is supposed to speed things up.

Of course, this means that you can't just skin Twitterrific by creating a Twitterrific.png file and dropping it in the Icons folder anymore; you have to put this into a Twitterrific.app folder in the Folders folder and give it the exact same name it has in the original program's folder (either Icon.png, icon.png, or whatever the dev named the resource).

It's definitely faster and uses less memory now... but it's a bit harder to skin if you're used to the old way of doing things, IMO. I just spent the past two hours renaming icons and moving them into the right folder names to get them working for TrueGlass and Lea. :P

Green Apple
    Thanks

This theme is perfect :-) beta2 is running smooth on my 3 gs. The colours looking good with the os colours. It would be good to have the evolution stripes in apps like cydia as a replacement for the standard os stripes-background. Maybe in the final version ;-) will there be a german mod too? Theres only one problem: i use iconoclasm and on page 2 and up it allows to have only 4 icons in that single row. I disabled infiniboard and turned it on again without a change. Any ideas out there what is wrong? Thanks in advance.

Thanks

- i started working on some german icons and uploaded them to post one
    - i made a german date widget
    - i made more icons and added Maartens icons too. About 78 icons and folders now.

So if there is anyone that can help me with making more icons, you only need photoshop, copy in some pictures and add a text
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-03 at 12:15 AM.

Put together a temporary lockscreen while waiting for yours.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast