Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (BETA) Windows Phone 7 Series Theme ALL PAGES

Any updates?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^ I know this thead has dried up lately

like a raisin. I have started editing the theme and am actually coming out with something a little more functional. I would love to get some widgets done, but I dont know how D:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah when you get the theme just change the icons round or just rename the icon name to the apps you got on your iphone or ipod
    btw have anyone ported voice control on their iphone 3g
    yet

hey thankss guys for such a wonderful theme....
    i wanted to ask u cud any one of u guys help me out to install this theme on my iphone bcuz i am not able to install it on my iphone whn m using diskaid...it's showing up in my springboard as i unzip it and drag n drop the folder but after re-spring nothing happns ......
    please help me out guys
    thankssssss.....

Quote Originally Posted by coolbuddy08 View Post
    hey thankss guys for such a wonderful theme....
    i wanted to ask u cud any one of u guys help me out to install this theme on my iphone bcuz i am not able to install it on my iphone whn m using diskaid...it's showing up in my springboard as i unzip it and drag n drop the folder but after re-spring nothing happns ......
    please help me out guys
    thankssssss.....
    I can't quite understand what your saying. I wish I could help.

Oh boy, PSD files. I'm going to take a look right now and see.

i need to install this time on my iphone .i m kinda new i usually install themes from cydia...but i want this theme on my iphone.. i tried whatever possible but i m not able to install this theme on my iphone.
    can any one please guide me step by step how to install this theme on my iphone ?? please guys
    thanks.....

Alright first you will need to follow these steps at Hack that Phone - Installing OpenSSH, using Fugu, shutting off the service, and changing the root and mobile passwords. If you are using a windows computer you might try winscp, its a very good SSH client. You will need to navigate to var/stash/themes and place the theme file from the first zip file into that folder. This will add the theme into winterboard. You will have to use the PSD file in the second zip file to edit the icons to match the icons you have. Just place the icons you want to use in the proper position.

I'm trying to find ways to improve this theme, wish I knew anything about creating widgets, hoping I can find others to use and change (giving them full credit of course)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjpierce View Post
    I'm trying to find ways to improve this theme, wish I knew anything about creating widgets, hoping I can find others to use and change (giving them full credit of course)
    good luck man, wish i could help you guys with the widgets... I dont know ish about that.

easiest way to install this theme though, as i said in an earlier post;
    - go into SSH and rename the apps that you dont have on your phone to ones you DO have.
    - Be sure you place the icons on the pages that make sense to put it, for instance putting messages, email, phone, and etc... on the first page and putting the facebook app where it seems right (on the people page or whatever)
    - adjust the apps so you have some applications on each page.

dont know how you can make this any more user friendly honestly jjpierce. like ive said before, really nice theme, but its just completely custom basically.

good luck to everyone that tries. would love to see some final pics
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumSnoBorderRK For This Useful Post:

jjpierce (2010-04-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Default help
    i would like to get a step by step guide to install that guide im starting to understand some things but i need hlep

Can someone pls tell me what font is used in the text of some of the icons in this theme such as WinterBoard and Weather? Thanks.

Thanks

I just for my i phone i installed thé required AppS but when i activate it on winterboard all the icône are all mess up on top of each other and iconoclas crash the springboard i dont understand why please help !!!

Thanks

Default nobody can help me ??
    i really wish to get this them on my phone i would really appreciated some help we can do it on an instant messager or here please !!!!i know im new but im not a newbie ive been flashing and modifying my omnia 2 since last november !!i just dont know the world of the iphone !!!

i love this theme is there like a set up guide im having trouble stuff all over the place
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wasn't there a set up guide provided in the folder you downloaded. I believe it is called "application list by page". You may have to use your PC or Mac to view it. Mine was in a word doc. format.

Dude the UI sounds arent working for me.

I´m digging this.

bro can u send the both zip file to me? or maybe u can upload it to mediafire cuz i cant download with sendspace. please.. i really like this theme and wish to install in my phone

Since springjumps is dead, will this theme resurrect anytime in the near future for iPhone 4?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast