Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1084

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey
    I have an alternate for the boss paper, you just enable the theme and the 8 backgrounds just randomly fade in and out every 10 seconds, I couldnt get boss paper to work so i made that. Would you like me to post it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    @zausser
    if I wanna edit the color of the date, clock, temperature and weather condition in the signature theme can you tell me what I need to edit? Thank you
    To change colors of the mod font, go into the .CSS file and change font colors.

I also found this website that has a CSS Color chart: CSS Color Chart
    "There's A Party In My Tummy"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dmbrown81 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-16)

@dmbrown81
    thanks man. I got the date and time to change but how do I get the temperature and forecast to change. I looked at the other files but nothing jumped out at me.

Thanks

@dmbrown81
    thanks man. I got the date and time to change but how do I get the temperature and forecast to change. I looked at the other files but nothing jumped out at me.
    Go into Private/Stylesheets/insp.css. And change the color # there. That should work.
    "There's A Party In My Tummy"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dmbrown81 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-16)

@dmbrown81
    all complete, thank you!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Thanks for the feedback, will be taking all of them into consideration.

Besides installation, how do you guys feel about the layout and navigation?
    #eli7e revived me

iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, will be taking all of them into consideration.

Besides installation, how do you guys feel about the layout and navigation?
    IMHO, the layout is very 'easy on the eye' and navigation is effortless.

@Rook
    once again your work is over the top!! Would you tell me what color it is you used fir your status bar theme

Sarg, when i get online tonight ill give you the photoshop color code i used. I forget it off hand right now.

Rook you can't remember that, ur slackn man, lol kidding. That would be great, thanks!

@Zausser
    question. Why not use Notifier from Big Biss for notifications instead of StatusNotifier? It's compatable with present OS. That way people can make adjustments if they want, like status bar alerts turned off.
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-04-17 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Rook you can't remember that, ur slackn man, lol kidding. That would be great, thanks!

@Zausser
    question. Why not use Notifier from Big Biss for notifications instead of StatusNotifier? It's compatable with present OS. That way people can make adjustments if they want, like status bar alerts turned off.
    Thanks for the heads up on that.. Guess I never tried that one.

@Z
    is there a way that I can incorporate that in and use it instead of statusnotifier? Or can u put an update out for standard signature with it?

@ Z
    disregard my last. The notification I used to use was called Reminder, I don't see it in Cydia any more. I tried Notifier it doesn't have settings that I could find. I'm not sure what happen to the source that had Reminder.

More research; Notifier & Reminder are the same thing. You can choose which notifications u want in status bar. . This option would work well with signature I think
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-04-17 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^ nice. Hehe need to try that

^
    is there a way I can make it work instead of statusnotifier?

Z you turd...i've had notifier (cydia name) forever and ONLY deleted it and switched to statusnotifier since iOS came out. Notifier once dl'ed from cydia is called "Reminder" on the springboard, has an orange icon with a phone on it. And yes it didn't work w/iOS notifications. So....instead of getting the pointless statusnotifier w/an icon that crashes when u open w/no settings, i downloaded status notifier (3.0) since it's the only one that works on 3.0 and above...it doesn't put a stupid icon on springboard, you can configure all your notifications from inside the settings app. BEST of ALL worlds w/status notifier 3.0. i told you about it last week or the week before Z....remember?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-04-18 at 12:09 AM.

Nice theme
    Keithsta

^^^ pirate. :-

not a pirate! there is no "legit" "paid" version of status notifier 3.0 lol lol...thats the only place to get it! not a pirate if its nowhere else to be had lol lol

@Rook
    I just tried ur version of StatusNotifier it still shows in the status bar?

Yeah it shows in status bar for me. Why? And in the dock as intended for the iOS Sig theme

Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast