Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1084

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    ^
    did you instal iWipe Cache and run it? That may work for ya.
    OK, so i installed iWipeCache and ran it but my eBay icon is still square.. aaargh!
    I also need the 'aTimeTool' icon doing if someone would be so kind..

Quote Originally Posted by steve-savalas View Post
    OK, so i installed iWipeCache and ran it but my eBay icon is still square.. aaargh!
    I also need the 'aTimeTool' icon doing if someone would be so kind..
    Im puzzled by that I have the ebay icon and it themes every time I change layouts. Did your phone reboot after it wiped? I cant make icons but ill check at home to see if I have that one. If you post a screen shout of it with the theme turned off Im sure someone will make it for you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    No racing videos but i do have a couple. Ill post links later when i get home. And i have lots of pics. Ill post a few more as well. Thanks for the props

Teresa, Ill send u the 1.3 deb sometime tomorrow. Send me a pm to remind me just in case.
    ....can't wait to see it .....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

just got the home edition in the mail yesterday or so is there a complete app list from cydia im suppose to have?

@Zausser
    how come with this standard and signature series that when the phone crashes the apps go everywhere? I am using iBlanks. I've used pretty much all your themes and crashes never caused that before.

@Zausser
    how come with this standard and signature series that when the phone crashes the apps go everywhere? I am using iBlanks. I've used pretty much all your themes and crashes never caused that before.
    I've never had a crash... What else is new on your device other then the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by reko View Post
    just got the home edition in the mail yesterday or so is there a complete app list from cydia im suppose to have?
    The Beta thread would be better for HOME support but it uses Winterboard, Springjumps, Categories SB and iconoclasm... Note: Do NOT use the springback to install the theme untill Iconoclasm is updated to fix the major issue. You can still use iconoclasm but have to manually move the icons to place. K.Nitsua made that easy by color coding all icons per page.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-04-16 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Z
    I know why I get the crashes sometimes, quickreply. I'm used to that. Just wondering why all the icons flip out and scatter? Other themes didn't do that, just this one.

@Z
    I know why I get the crashes sometimes, quickreply. I'm used to that. Just wondering why all the icons flip out and scatter? Other themes didn't do that, just this one.
    Not sure? I had that happen to me a few time with other themes. I really dont think it's the theme causing it. Maybe its just random. I have since installed Springlocker from cydia. it locks the apps on springboard so you dont move theme by accident. Not that this will help you but it may be worth a try. I also use springback to back up the placement just incase. But like I said It hasn't happend to me in over 4 months. NOTE: DONT USE SPRINGBACK WITH ICONOCLASM 1.4

@Z
    I installed it and I'll give it a try. Thank you. That new respring.png coming along ok ,

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

what is the middle icon on the doc suppose to be i just recived ios home edition?

My iPhone is a Part of Me DrAgNbOi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-savalas View Post
    ok, so I just purchased the Inspired theme last night just to get the round icons. I must admit I had no intention of using the actual theme - until I saw it on my phone! Really nice
    Anyway, would someone mind creating a couple of round icons for me please? Actually, it would be good if they could be done in each of the icon types (round, nano, rectangle etc.)

That would be great! Thanks in advance...

Redlaser
    aTimeTool

Also.... Does anyone know why my eBay icon is still square when I have the round icons activated? I've even re-downloaded it from the App store to see if the overlay worked, strange thing was, when it was downloading the icon was round, when the download was complete it went back to square!!
    Maybe another icon request...
    Here's atimetool icon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DrAgNbOi For This Useful Post:

steve-savalas (2010-04-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me DrAgNbOi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reko View Post
    what is the middle icon on the doc suppose to be i just recived ios home edition?

ProSwitcher from cydia. A multitask tool..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DrAgNbOi For This Useful Post:

reko (2010-04-16)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks

RELEASE:

Rook's iOS mods (all to date)

okay so below I've included several download links for everyone. There are links for custom pages for iOS Signature edition with a glossy black page mod to make all the ledges/shelves below your icons to be glossy black, as well as a teal ledges/shelves mod. Both are slave themes to be placed above iOS and iOS Signature in WinterBoard. Since the teal add-on includes modded css files and the Private folder, you will need to configure the configureme.js in the private folder to your zip code if you want your weather to be accurate. The glossy black add-on requires no configuration. NOTE: I personally have a lot of apps so therefore created duplicates of page 5 and went up to page 8 with the copies so I'd have more room for apps. They are all included in the downloads so if you use less pages than me please simply delete the pages you don't use and rename the other pages according to your setup that you require.

There is also a link for my iOS status bar modifications including all the signal/wifi bars, Edge/3G logos, batteries, and battery percentage numbers.

Bosspapers...yes...19 more bosspapers to go with iOS Signature!=)

Lastly is a link to download my iOS live add-on which needs to be put above all your iOS stuff in WinterBoard. You must have weathericon and live clock installed from cydia and enabled for these to work. I recommend turning off status bar image in settings under weathericon for this add-on as the images aren't designed for the status bar. NOTE: This live add-on is ONLY for users who use the rectangle style icons, I made it to mainly go with the Signature add-on with the icons at 80% size using the Shrink tweak from cydia. You can still use the live add-on without Signature but it won't look right unless you use all rectangle style icons.

Let me know whatcha think and be sure to hit the thanks button!

- Rook

Download Links:

Glossy Black iOS Signature Page mod

Teal iOS Signature Page mod

Status Bar add-on

19 Additional Bosspapers for iOS Signature

Live clock & Weathericon mod

Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-04-16 at 06:45 AM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-16), Dexy88 (2010-04-16), k.nitsua (2010-04-16), metaserph (2010-04-16), uksfantasy (2010-04-16)

Thanx Rook, been waiting all night Lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to uksfantasy For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-04-16)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

@iphonerookie: Damn rookie, and I thought I was busy all day today, lol...
    #eli7e revived me

22. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by DrAgNbOi View Post
    Here's atimetool icon.
    Thanks very much DrAgNbOi

I figured out why the eBay icon wasn't working. I'll explain as other people must be having the same problem....
    The actual Inspired OS theme has an eBay icon in the icons directory, but the circle theme doesn't as it's expected to auto-create it. When you've got the Inspired OS theme AND circle theme activated it will simply show the square eBay icon from the Inspired OS theme (I did have the circle theme placed ABOVE the Inspired OS theme in Winterboard).
    The solution was to just delete the icon from the Inspired OS theme icon directory and now it auto-creates properly for each theme

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steve-savalas For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-04-16), zausser (2010-04-16)

Thanks Steve. Your resemblance to Telly is uncanny!

@zausser
    if I wanna edit the color of the date, clock, temperature and weather condition in the signature theme can you tell me what I need to edit? Thank you

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast