Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spacecowboy2010 View Post
    Hi everybody, I like this signature theme very much and I want to make it more mine ;-) so I have a few questions and maybe somebody can help me:
    - How can I change the Notifier Messages like Mail, Call etc in another language?

- How can I change the Weather Messages like Cloudy, Mostly Cloudy etc. in another language?

- And I have a problem with the new categories background:
    First I renamed it in background.png
    I copied it into the Folders Category000 - 003 in iOS Signature.theme/Folders. Nothing happens.
    Then I copied it into the same Folders in Inspired OS.theme/Folders. No change.
    I see always the old background without the bars. What is wrong? I use it with Categories SB. And I did several reloads and resprings.

Any help out there?

Regards spacecowboy
    your background file is saved as background.png.png, check it carefully and make sure it only has one extension, respring and it should work. The notification messages can be changed using the psd on the first post. Not sure about the weather.

Green Apple
    Thanks

on which layer in the psd are the notification messages? I can't find them. I thought it is a message from the system, not an image. The new categories background (with the bars from Z) is saved as background.png. The original file from Page 53 has the name backgroundkg.png. So I renamed it in background.png. Was that wrong? Thanks for helping.

@spacecowboy2010
    Attached Files Attached Files

Green Apple
    Thanks

@ loopweb thank you for the file, now i know how to modify the notifier messages. But i have the same categories folders in the same location as you. But always the "old" background. Maybe a categories sb problem?

Are there any circle icon packs any where? Thank you!!

Or if anyone has any of these already could you post them please? GoogleVoice, Poof, MyWi, CrashReporter or AppLinks.
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-04-14 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Iconoclasm 1.4 sucks hard. Uninstall it and get the 1.3 deb and install that and use it until the next stable version comes out. I emailed the dev and he emailed me back a total of 27 times and he said he doesnt get the same problems as i do but i told him its not just me that a TON of people are getting them. He said he will work on it. It messes up your layout and even makes icons disappear until u hold down on one to make it wiggle then theyll reappear. Stupid.
    Thanks Rook. Where can I find a valid version of 1.3. I paid for the 1.4 version but I do not see how to get the older version

Could someone be so kind to make these please. AppLinks, Crash Reporter, Poof, GV +. Dont need the MyWi I found that one. Thank you!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -securedownload-1-.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Could someone be so kind to make these please. AppLinks, Crash Reporter, Poof, GV +. Dont need the MyWi I found that one. Thank you!!
    ah sarg old friend....i figured i'd make these for ya since i see you are sporting my bosspapers and status bar add on stuff hehe....i assumed you wanted circle since a couple posts up u were asking for circle icon packs?

let me know if they're right!

- Rook
    Attached Images Attached Images     

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2010-04-14)

hey guys...dont think my last release had it, so i just added it to my current one but the link has changed...here is the status add-on with the iOS carrier logo...grab it! all that's different is the carrier logos!

- Rook

DOWNLOAD LINK TO iOS STATUS ADD ON V2:

Download Rook's iOS Status Modv2.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-14), Dexy88 (2010-04-14)

Anig: did you fix the space in between your time yet?

Hello,

Any chance to have categories icons for circle version like : Apps, Games, Media, Tools?

Thank you
    Nicos

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    ah sarg old friend....i figured i'd make these for ya since i see you are sporting my bosspapers and status bar add on stuff hehe....i assumed you wanted circle since a couple posts up u were asking for circle icon packs?

let me know if they're right!

- Rook
    Thanky ou Rook perfect!!! Always appreciate your work

@rook - very nice , thank you very much , nice mod ...

One OT question ... do you have any video of your Supra on youtube?I LIKE your Supra (1300hp whohoh) , but any video availible on youtube? Or picture on cardomain?
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2010-04-15 at 01:48 AM.

No racing videos but i do have a couple. Ill post links later when i get home. And i have lots of pics. Ill post a few more as well. Thanks for the props

Teresa, Ill send u the 1.3 deb sometime tomorrow. Send me a pm to remind me just in case.
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-04-15 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-04-15)

ok, so I just purchased the Inspired theme last night just to get the round icons. I must admit I had no intention of using the actual theme - until I saw it on my phone! Really nice
    Anyway, would someone mind creating a couple of round icons for me please? Actually, it would be good if they could be done in each of the icon types (round, nano, rectangle etc.)

That would be great! Thanks in advance...

Redlaser
    aTimeTool

Also.... Does anyone know why my eBay icon is still square when I have the round icons activated? I've even re-downloaded it from the App store to see if the overlay worked, strange thing was, when it was downloading the icon was round, when the download was complete it went back to square!!
    Maybe another icon request...
    Last edited by steve-savalas; 2010-04-15 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^
    did you instal iWipe Cache and run it? That may work for ya.

All app store icons auto create in this theme using all four icon styles. The only icons that have to be made by psd are cydia app icons that currently are not in the theme. Download I wipecache from cydia and run that app after you select the theme or icon theme in winterboard. Once you Alecto iwipecache app your phone will respring. When it returns to springboard all icons will be skinned.

Like said above.

Thanks for that guys. I'll give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by vectranos View Post
    Hello,

Any chance to have categories icons for circle version like : Apps, Games, Media, Tools?

Thank you
    Nicos
    Hello,

Please can someone help with this icons?

Thanks,
    Nicos

This thing is amazing! And the slave theme really puts it over the top! I ever get an iPhone this will be the theme I use.

Awesome work.

My Illustrations

I have never enjoyed a waste of screen space more.
    "Downloadeous Maximus"

24. The Following User Says Thank You to tbonegrafix For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-16)

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast