Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

"Cause there is not enough room on the pages for that. I keep an extra empty page with an one iblank on it. That way apps have a page to do updates on."
    I have a ton of space on my extra pages and it still does it.

found it rook and dang ur right its amazing!! way better than safari. To bad there isnt a opera download manager that works thru ifile.. otherwise id never use safari again

@Zausser
    You gonna make me cheat, borrow or beg for that new respring.png page for the signature,lol

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    A little something I made for ibnyaffa ....
    How cool, looks awesome Z. Bet he loves it.

I didn't make a new respring yet. It's still the same as the first. Guess I need to make a new one.

Thenonly other bad thing about opera is no uafaker which I neeeeed for this site

@Z
    I know that's why I keep bugn you about it

i want opera to have an update that lets u click and play movies from inside it like safari, have a download manager like safari download manager that lets me download 5+ things at ONE time in safari only for opera. and as far as UAFAKER....i thought i saw something for mobile version in opera..thats how i have mine set...cuz it wasnt set to mobile version when i first opened it.

I like this theme but I'm on 4.0 so doesn't matter anyway
    Keithsta

Man I LOVE the round icons for this theme. Is there any chance someone could post an overlay for them?
    That would be great! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown81 View Post
    Everytime I add a new app or update an existing app, the apps on pages 2, 3, and 4 get moved around. Is anyone else seen this?
    I have thesame thing happening. I believe it has to do with the iconoclasm layout on page 2. The new downloads appear on this page. ZCouls someonw please check on this? I am using the layout ospage 1, etc. that came with the signature download

Thanks

^^ I'm glad I'm not the only one....I'm also noticing a gap within my category folders.

Forget about the gap in categories, I just switched to scroll horizontaly and that fixed it.
    Last edited by dmbrown81; 2010-04-13 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by steve-savalas View Post
    Man I LOVE the round icons for this theme. Is there any chance someone could post an overlay for them?
    That would be great! :-)
    If you donate/purchase the theme it will be included in it.

Iconoclasm 1.4 sucks hard. Uninstall it and get the 1.3 deb and install that and use it until the next stable version comes out. I emailed the dev and he emailed me back a total of 27 times and he said he doesnt get the same problems as i do but i told him its not just me that a TON of people are getting them. He said he will work on it. It messes up your layout and even makes icons disappear until u hold down on one to make it wiggle then theyll reappear. Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    If you donate/purchase the theme it will be included in it.
    I thought someone would suggest that!
    To be honest, I'm not interested in the actual theme (no offence) - it does look fantastic but I 'only' have a 3G and I'm pretty sure this theme will slow it down to the point where I will want to smash it off the floor
    I just really like the round icons - really clean. You can actually get them here: ICON PACKS but there's something strange with the "Inspired OS Circle Icons.psd" file. It has like 44 layers when the normal "Icon.psd" only has 6 layers.
    BTW - I always pay for themes that I want to use, but like I say - I just REALLY like the round icons in this theme. I just thought someone may be willing to share the overlay.

^^^ nope. 1.99 this is a standard theme. The signature is an add on. The inspired os theme on cydia with those icons requires NO tweaks. Only winterboard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Iconoclasm 1.4 sucks hard. Uninstall it and get the 1.3 deb and install that and use it until the next stable version comes out. I emailed the dev and he emailed me back a total of 27 times and he said he doesnt get the same problems as i do but i told him its not just me that a TON of people are getting them. He said he will work on it. It messes up your layout and even makes icons disappear until u hold down on one to make it wiggle then theyll reappear. Stupid.
    So this is why the apps on my pages keep getting moved around everytime I add or update an application?
    "There's A Party In My Tummy"

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

I am using the respring.png from the Pro theme, just ssh'ed it into my phone and it looks great and fits the theme well. I am sure I am not supposed to post it in here, but just to say, there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Here ya go
    both go in private/var/stash/Themes/Signature Theme
    Thanks for posting these.
    Last edited by whsnnnd; 2010-04-13 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by whsnnnd View Post
    I am using the respring.png from the Pro theme, just ssh'ed it into my phone and it looks great and fits the theme well. I am sure I am not supposed to post it in here, but just to say, there is one.
    You can post it. But I think the request was for another one.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi everybody, I like this signature theme very much and I want to make it more mine ;-) so I have a few questions and maybe somebody can help me:
    - How can I change the Notifier Messages like Mail, Call etc in another language?

- How can I change the Weather Messages like Cloudy, Mostly Cloudy etc. in another language?

- And I have a problem with the new categories background:
    First I renamed it in background.png
    I copied it into the Folders Category000 - 003 in iOS Signature.theme/Folders. Nothing happens.
    Then I copied it into the same Folders in Inspired OS.theme/Folders. No change.
    I see always the old background without the bars. What is wrong? I use it with Categories SB. And I did several reloads and resprings.

Any help out there?

Regards spacecowboy

Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast