Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

I have 1.3 as I haven't updated yet today.

ok well i fixed the problem K is offline so is it ok if i email you the springback to either test or give to K, as i cant private message it to him and i dont have his email.

nvm i sent it to both of you
    Last edited by reagan5194; 2010-04-10 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I want to know iconoclasm has a update did anyone have there layouts messed up by updating, I need to know the consaquences before I update.

edit: can anyone post some bosspapers for iOS sig without the logos on the bottom right hand corner or just post the originals without the logo's, thank you to all

For me the new iconoclasm 1.4 works great with this Theme!
    a Asian Hotties Mod would be nice

Last edited by marco29; 2010-04-10 at 08:42 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marco29 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-10), k.nitsua (2010-04-10)

Quote Originally Posted by marco29 View Post

omg, yes, totally
    a NeoStyle mod of Inspired Signature OS would be orgasmic

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-04-10)

The theme is called signature for a reason. " logos"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vipr View Post
    Ok, I've tried everything I can think of. My icons are raised and I can't figure out why, any ideas? (see screenshot)

I looked through the thread and found one example of this but couldn't find a response for it.
    Not sure if your question was answered already but I had that problem and I turned off fiveicondock and that fixed it for me.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marco29 View Post

After home edition, I'll get on it ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-10), zausser (2010-04-10)

iconoclasm 1.4 worked great...seemingly that is...faster for sure. however, i downloaded an app, and it threw off my whole setup somehow, i deleted the app. then ran my springback...and springback did NOT work THEN i noticed a CRAPLOAD of apps were missing from my springboard...tried to unhide them even tho they werent hidden. then noticed all my categories apps were gone....i was doomed...just got done restoring...setting up AGAIN...F*CK iconoclasm update and springback!!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

786 (2010-04-10), chrisangel13 (2010-04-10), Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-10), k.nitsua (2010-04-10), whsnnnd (2010-04-10), zausser (2010-04-10)

Thanks for heads up rookie, sorry to hear it happened to you. I dont know whether to update Iconoclasm yet. Im thinking yes as I just did a restore so there aint much on my iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch rookie that sounds painful...really sorry to hear that and won't update iconoclasm for sure

zausser, im still wanting to do a bosspaper on page0 option

Seeing as you dont want to do it... please could you sort me out with the psd and i'll have a go myself. also doing this would mean resizing the weather images to fit the weather window exactly, is this possible? i mean it wont mess with the weather code if im resizing the weather images will it? what size should i resize them too?

thankyou.

If I update to 1.4 iconclasm my icon setup not be saved??

@Z
    well i put in the new Default.png u put up last night, it works fine and looks great!! Now, I still can't get the background.png to show. As soon as I got up today I was back at it trying to get it to show. Everything is set right snd spelled right. I'm gonna get put in a asylum over this! Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    @Z
    well i put in the new Default.png u put up last night, it works fine and looks great!! Now, I still can't get the background.png to show. As soon as I got up today I was back at it trying to get it to show. Everything is set right snd spelled right. I'm gonna get put in a asylum over this! Any other ideas?
    I know this will be a pain but can you post screenshots on your...

categories settings
    winterboard set up
    confirm the background.png is in the 4 folders. and it's the NEW one.

Thanks....

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    @Z
    That's wierd, not trying to rub it in but I put all of it in, changed the settings posted in here, resprung once and mine worked wonderful and looked great. Thanks, @Zausser. For the little extras.

B

22. The Following User Says Thank You to whsnnnd For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Baz L View Post
    zausser, im still wanting to do a bosspaper on page0 option

Seeing as you dont want to do it... please could you sort me out with the psd and i'll have a go myself. also doing this would mean resizing the weather images to fit the weather window exactly, is this possible? i mean it wont mess with the weather code if im resizing the weather images will it? what size should i resize them too?

thankyou.
    I'll post the psd when i get back to my home mac. At work now. You can try and mess with the weather widget. ibnyaffa would be a better person to ask. I'm not a mad coder. Just an art guy.

iPhone? More like MyPhone romayojr's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's my Categories settings. Make sure select Apply to All Categories after. Then respring if needed.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry noob question..how do I get to my Categories settings?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to romayojr For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-10)

Quote Originally Posted by romayojr View Post
    Here's my Categories settings. Make sure select Apply to All Categories after. Then respring if needed.

Sorry noob question..how do I get to my Categories settings?[/QUOTE]

I just thanked this post.. lol Anyway open categories. Press edit. Then press the arrow of a folder. You have to press the arrow and not the bar.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

romayojr (2010-04-10)

^^
    I know and that's how it should be. I posted all my screen shots last night compared them with others and everything matched how it should be. I don't get it. I was able to remove all of Pro install standard and signature but I can't get these background.png to show.

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast