Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Yes. That's what it'll look like with those icons.

Thanks

Ok thank you guys for your help.
    I think,this is the greatest theme i've ever had....ind i have had a lot:-).
    And i think this will be my only one in the future.It's really great,and i think there are many opportunities to mod this theme individual.....
    Really great job k. and Z.
    Thank you very much:-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to applesine For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-08)

ibnyaffas supercharged is even better than vroom. Un-freakin beliveable! my 3gs kicks as* again

Thanks

How can i get supercharged?

Quote Originally Posted by applesine View Post
    email ibnyaffa or visit his thread. works exactly as advertised I get around 160mbs while playing music and using safari. freeing the mem and I get 180-190mbs on my 3gs.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/native-ipho...ercharged.html
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-04-08 at 10:55 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    email ibnyaffa or visit his thread. works exactly as advertised.
    Is not this thread for Inspired OS? ^^^

Edit: Is there a update on the iOS Signature, The "Mostly Cloudy and Windy" Might wanna put "cloudy&windy"
    Just a thought
    Last edited by 786; 2010-04-08 at 10:56 PM.

^ibnyaffa talked about it here and I just wanted to share my results. Besides K and Z are great fans of this and encourage ibnyaffas app and ibnyaffa is a member of the beta for this and runs iOS along with his mod. Also this theme uses quite a bit of memory and I was just letting people know this is a great mod to boost that memory up to have this theme running smoothly and quickly as it should be.

And in case you didnt notice I was replying to another comment who asked how to get the mod. make sure you read the context + previous posts before posting (:
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-04-08 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks

@ snow
    Does supercharge work with my 3g too?

Green Apple
    Thanks

ibnyaffas supercharged is even better than vroom. Un-freakin beliveable! my 3gs kicks as* again
    Well, I guess if you imply others will answer about it, but then all I said was "Is not this thread about Inspired OS? Did this Question make you mad, Because I see there is hostility in your texts.

Quote Originally Posted by applesine View Post
    Before you get Superchared or Vroom its the samething just renamed, you might wanna read this thread about it:

http://modmyi.com/forums/native-ipho...room-fake.html

Also from the theBigBoss:

http://thebigboss.org/2010/02/20/warning-vroom-is-fake/
    Last edited by 786; 2010-04-08 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^Im just sick of all this BS. First off it is not the same as vroom and I had vroom and wasnt charged again for supercharged as supercharged is even better. I am quite aware it enables a swapfile and diskwirtes and all that jazz. Ibnyaffa even clearly accknoledges this in his thread. Besides I dont plan on having this same iphone more than 2 or so years anyways and with the next iphone I wont need it when I get it this summer.

Green Apple
    Thanks

^Im just sick of all this BS. First off it is not the same as vroom and I had vroom and wasnt charged again for supercharged as supercharged is even better. I am quite aware it enables a swapfile and diskwirtes and all that jazz. Ibnyaffa even clearly accknoledges this in his thread. Besides I dont plan on having this same iphone more than 2 or so years anyways and with the next iphone I wont need it when I get it this summer.
    So tell me something new Snow, "Why isn't available in cydia or macciti or any other repo's why is he doing it on the down low?

Simple Answer: It's truly a fake, that's why he renamed it.
    I will not say no more. (period)
    Subclass()
    End
    Protocols
    rofL

Okay guys.. Lets end it with this. ibnyaffa is a friend of mine that made two tweeks. vroom and supercharged. I've been using them since beta over 6 months ago. No issues yet. His thread here at MMI is where you can talk about it. I will say the choice is yours to use or not and he has a long first post as to what it does and that it DOES use diskwrites. Anyway... I'm super happy with it but I'm speaking for myself. So thats that! Use it or don't. But no need to post about what you think it may do. ibnyaffa has already told us that. So see his thread.

Anyway... I still need to put a fix out for the weather condition being to long in the signature theme. It's on my list to do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 786 View Post
    So tell me something new Snow, "Why isn't available in cydia or macciti or any other repo's why is he doing it on the down low?

Simple Answer: It's truly a fake, that's why he renamed it.
    I will not say no more. (period)
    Subclass()
    End
    Protocols
    rofL
    Please dont answer this post. 786... You should take this to another thread.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-04-08 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Anyway... I still need to put a fix out for the weather condition being to long in the signature theme. It's on my list to do.
    @ Z, Is there going to be a Landscape Mode for the iOS Signature if there is I thing the text will do just fine with that mode.

@ Z, Is there going to be a Landscape Mode for the iOS Signature if there is I thing the text will do just fine with that mode.
    A landscape theme hasn't been thought about. But it's still early.. I'll think about it but I prefer portrait themes.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    A landscape theme hasn't been thought about. But it's still early.. I'll think about it but I prefer portrait themes.
    Is there anymore BossPapers for this theme, I like the bosspapers now but the bottom right hand corner with the logos can you put 786 in random colors as it fades to diffrent colors and I love the theme it's going to be my permy theme for on now.

Thanl< yOu

Is there anymore BossPapers for this theme, I like the bosspapers now but the bottom right hand corner with the logos can you put 786 in random colors as it fades to diffrent colors and I love the theme it's going to be my permy theme for on now.

Thanl< yOu
    iphone rookie posted more bosspapers in this thread. not sure what post. I have request ahead of this one so i'll try and get to it soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

786 (2010-04-09)

i think making it compaible with SBrotator would be a better idea once the dev can iron out all the bugs and include wodget and better iconoclasm layout. support.
    btw 786 if you read ibnyaffas last post on his thread he said wants to put it on cydia if he sees that enough people are interrested(: check out his thread and he can explain things to ya if you need more details
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-04-09 at 01:22 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw the youtube vid for this theme...its awesome! btw where can i download the music for that video? DDDDDDD No seriously, I'm not kidding.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasmakirby For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-04-09), zausser (2010-04-09)

Z - Do you upload accuweather fix on fist post , because this final version is working perfect....

^^ I just got home. I'll get that done. Thanks

****** It's been added to the first post under the first Signature image Thank you!
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-04-09 at 02:44 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-04-09)

Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast