Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Pretty good rook for not having the psd. I'll do a copy tonight
    Cool, I would like to have that too.

Quote Originally Posted by whsnnnd View Post
    Cool, I would like to have that too.
    Just make a copy of one of the category or jump icons in the signature theme icon folder and rename the copy Weather.png

Glad I could help somewhat, I remembered to change the temp to C but forgot to remind you and upload the accuweather images. I have them on my phone and they are very cool and work well.
    If you have the images and have time can you upload them to the thread. Then I'll be able to get them on the first post sooner. It'll be 4 to 5 hours before I can get to it as I'm at work.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-04-06 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi z, getting size mismatch when trying to update via cydia, do i have to wait for this to be fixed before updating or is there another way?

and buddy did you think about that bosspaper mod yet?

Has anyone thought to make the icon for the weather clear, ala ZX5 and put it on their page0 above the number 1 springjump so that the weather will open when you touch the word weather??? Been meaning to do it but just haven't taken the time to do so.
    i use this on every theme since z showed it us on zx5 lol, i love having the weather opening when tapping on the weather widget!
    Last edited by Baz L; 2010-04-07 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Baz L View Post
    hi z, getting size mismatch when trying to update via cydia, do i have to wait for this to be fixed before updating or is there another way?

and buddy did you think about that bosspaper mod yet?
    If your getting a size mismatch trying to download Signature it's because it's dependent on inspiredOS at this time. So you need the MMI inspiredOS to download Signature. We decided to lift this dependency and sent the request to MMI. They will have it lifted soon. And no. I haven't had time to think about that request. I might have rookie help you with that.

If your getting a size mismatch trying to download Signature it's because it's dependent on inspiredOS at this time. So you need the MMI inspiredOS to download Signature. We decided to lift this dependency and sent the request to MMI. They will have it lifted soon. And no. I haven't had time to think about that request. I might have rookie help you with that.
    sorry z now im confused lol, right now i have iOS installed which i bought off cydia, as well as the signature theme from the first page download, so im trying to update iOS from cydia which has nothing to do with the signature download? but im getting mismatch...i dunno lol what should i do?

sorry z now im confused lol, right now i have iOS installed which i bought off cydia, as well as the signature theme from the first page download, so im trying to update iOS from cydia which has nothing to do with the signature download? but im getting mismatch...i dunno lol what should i do?
    Wow.. So you cant update inspiredos? iphonerookie was able to. I wonder if you should delete the theme and then reinstall it? I would make a backup of the theme before you do. I'll ask K but you shouldn't have this issue.

Wow.. So you cant update inspiredos? iphonerookie was able to. I wonder if you should delete the theme and then reinstall it? I would make a backup of the theme before you do. I'll ask K but you shouldn't have this issue.
    yeah z seems like i cant update iOS from cydia, i get the message size mismatch...il back it up then try and reinstall from cydia now...i'll report back soon, thx z.

EDIT* ok z, i deld iOS and signature off my phone buddy (backed both up first)...went to cydia tried installing iOS fresh ...3 times in a row the bar has gotten about a quarter full then i get an PSIOX error or something like that, so basically im having trouble getting it now lol, nevermind i'll kep trying and report back soon...
    Last edited by Baz L; 2010-04-07 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Baz L For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-07)

yeah z seems like i cant update iOS from cydia, i get the message size mismatch...il back it up then try and reinstall from cydia now...i'll report back soon, thx z.
    i think i know what it is. any additions that you made to any of the files (other than the icon file), remove it. example... i tried to change the lockscreen wallpaper, for which i have no idea how to do, to something different. i went into the lockscreen folder in the iOS folder and added a wallpaper. I put 1's in front of the originals so that they wouldn't be used by the theme. sad to say, it didn't work. HOWEVER!, i changed it back to normal, removed the additional wallpaper, and updated again... VOILA! just make sure that the files are the same size as you got them. once again, the icon file size should not matter. i myself have more than there were in the original package, and it still worked. if this helps hit the thanks button! don't think i ever got that and not sure what it means, but i guess if i helped, i deserve it pushed! ha! GL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vtowne406 For This Useful Post:

Baz L (2010-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by vtowne406 View Post
    i think i know what it is. any additions that you made to any of the files (other than the icon file), remove it. example... i tried to change the lockscreen wallpaper, for which i have no idea how to do, to something different. i went into the lockscreen folder in the iOS folder and added a wallpaper. I put 1's in front of the originals so that they wouldn't be used by the theme. sad to say, it didn't work. HOWEVER!, i changed it back to normal, removed the additional wallpaper, and updated again... VOILA! just make sure that the files are the same size as you got them. once again, the icon file size should not matter. i myself have more than there were in the original package, and it still worked. if this helps hit the thanks button! don't think i ever got that and not sure what it means, but i guess if i helped, i deserve it pushed! ha! GL
    hehe thx for trying to be of help

but i doubt that is what is causing this problem. besides i mod themes very often, always changing walls/locksceens with customised ones, usually with psd's from the theme makers. But funnily enough i have not touched annything in iOS yet so it defo cant be down to that for me, as for you i guess it just worked after another try also i pressed thanks for you!

Z i gotta sleep but after trying around 10 times i still cannot download the iOS from cydia, i'll try again after work tomoz, no worries though i know it will get sorted mate, c u tomorrow gnite all.
    Last edited by Baz L; 2010-04-07 at 01:05 AM.

Beta testers will be sent a link to the updated inspiredOS and all it's current options including sbsettings and signature. I'll give K the link tonight to add to his mass mailing list.

This will replace the beta repo app as the app for standard is being discontinued and only be used for pro.

Once you get the link and want to install you must fist delete the beta standard theme you have. You then can remove the beta repo and ssh the new theme in.

Hope this helps all you beta testers out.

Thanks for all the testing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-07)

little off topic, but how do you make an image from your iphone viewable, it says that its "damaged"

back on topic, Z/K, when is this link being sent out, (as i am on east coast so i know whether to expect tonight my time or tomorrow)

and is the link for standard or pro and standard

My guess it will be tomorrow for you. But K would have to let you know for sure.

What I'm talking about is Standard. Not Pro. I would ask K in the beta thread about PRO.

Standard is no longer beta.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Z, just wanted to say how much I'm loving this theme. Combined with the signature version, my phone has never looked better, and navigation is a breeze! Also appreciate all the support this theme receives and the quick icon requests I have asked for. Will definetly be sending another donation your way sometime in the near future.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-04-07)

Thanks kph12. Very kind words. I appreciate the feedback and props.

Z - Do we get the new update for Standard throught link on email adress or how??

BTW - I saw that you talking about accuweather image for weather , I will upload new one link because i found one error on image for night and I fix it ....will upload new fix in next 12h....

Time to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Z - Do we get the new update for Standard throught link on email adress or how??

BTW - I saw that you talking about accuweather image for weather , I will upload new one link because i found one error on image for night and I fix it ....will upload new fix in next 12h....

Time to sleep
    Yes email will be sent you.

I'll wait to upload the accuweather corrected images until you do. That way they will be correct. Thanks for your help with this.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown81 View Post
    Could someone use this picture of a turntable and change my media picture? I just don't know how. Thanks.
    Here you go... Rook did good but didn't have the psd.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -0.png   -1.png  

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-07), Dexy88 (2010-04-07), dmbrown81 (2010-04-07)

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

hey Z I'm a beta tester and I also bought standard from appsidy and I was wondering if it would be possible to have inspiredOS Standard version 1.0.1-1 back?, could you like e-mail it or PM it to me or something?... I had to restore last night and now when I went to download standard again from the MMI official repo (not the beta one) It updated to 1.1---- the reason I ask is because I thought the gray colors in the older version UI looked better and lighter than the 1.1... please PM me

Still waiting for Pro... but the wait's getting REAL hard.

OK I give up. I stayed away due the problems I have after paying for this and trying to use it about 3 weeks ago. So I tried today to reupload and and then when I open it up to make changes or mod anything I get empty folders and ones with skulls just popping up??

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast