Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    SAME like my problem .... Do you fix that?
    Only fix is respring , but this is not "fix" ....

but when I have original theme , only disable inspired or ZX , ALL WORKS , no issue .....With standard InspiredOS all WORKS too.....I feel there is problem on widget.html or wallpaper.html ....this is not present in standrad Inspired....
    I have the same problem and I have a 3gs. I usually have the problem after I miss a call. I think I remember seeing that it had something to do with WeatherIcon, but I know it was updated to fix it...

Is there a zip for all of the user created icons floating around? I thought there was one in June's sig a week or so ago, but it's been changed now

Thanks in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm really digging this theme. It was really easy to set up. I'm kind of new to the iphone theme world and I think bosspaper is amazing. My only question is how does this current set up effect battery life? Also I'm not really feeling the "media" picture. If possible could someone make me a wallpaper that has a "DJ Turntable" as the icon? I kind of google some pics but I'm not sure what dimensions they have to be and how I go about making it. So your help would be really appreciated. Thanks
    "There's A Party In My Tummy"

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Why don't I have that issue? ^^^
    @Z - I dont know why , same 3gs but only different is mobile network....You have never had this problem??

@Andis - I try to disable weathericon and some stuff in mobile substrate , but no , always same ....only works when unchacked theme in winterboard and use "lite" theme or original

hey rook your issue with calls not going thru is not a result of the theme but rather a direct result of AT&Ts sh*tty network lol. I actually have some issues of my own not from this theme but possible 1 or more of my 72 mobile substrates where every single time I install something from the appstore Cydia Rock or even ********** (only used for getting apps that were free but got removed from app store) my phone immediately resprings... twice! Its really annoying because even when I hit return to cydia it freezes up and then resprings

I think z and k added all icons in the themes. But I will Put them back in the sig in about 30 mins.

@xcdogx

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Is there a zip for all of the user created icons floating around? I thought there was one in June's sig a week or so ago, but it's been changed now

Thanks in advance.
    Links back up, if the icons you need aren't there. Just post a screenshot of the icons, and ill make them for you
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-04-06 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

xcdogx (2010-04-06), zausser (2010-04-06)

@snowleo - But how when i deselect all theme in winterboard all work, nothing happening wrong with call....same problem haved rook...

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

I currently have absolutely no problems with this theme, but I just wanna say that this signature edition was an amazing idea and looks fantastic. Whoever thought of this layout is truly a mastermind! Thanks for sharing this treasure with us!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasmakirby For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-04-06), zausser (2010-04-06)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

rook sry i havent been able to report.
    my iphone is stuck in a boot loop.
    imma bout to restore and try again

Quote Originally Posted by plasmakirby View Post
    I currently have absolutely no problems with this theme, but I just wanna say that this signature edition was an amazing idea and looks fantastic. Whoever thought of this layout is truly a mastermind! Thanks for sharing this treasure with us!
    That would be me... lol... No really, Thanks for the kind words

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys could I get an icon for UWatch? There's already a square one in the icons folder,but not a rectangle folder...
    Appreciate it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

zausser and k, now that sbrotator is out, do you think it'd work out making one of your amazing themes look good in portrait or landscape.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^Not rectangle folder, I meant rectangle icon. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    Hey guys could I get an icon for UWatch? There's already a square one in the icons folder,but not a rectangle folder...
    Appreciate it
    Can you post a screenshot of the icon at 100%? That would help.

Quote Originally Posted by angeloma420 View Post
    zausser and k, now that sbrotator is out, do you think it'd work out making one of your amazing themes look good in portrait or landscape.
    That would be interesting to make a theme that worked both portrait and landscape... Maybe in the future.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-04-06 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys I got a problem

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9...ckshottrbp.png

The page0 icon in the dock is nt in the middle. It's too far down. Any suggestions?

Can you post a screenshot of the icon at 100%? That would help.

That would be interesting to make a theme that worked both portrait and landscape... Maybe in the future.
    I have something in the works, preview out in the next 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by jakec233 View Post
    Hey guys I got a problem

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9...ckshottrbp.png

The page0 icon in the dock is nt in the middle. It's too far down. Any suggestions?
    had the same problem. revert your font back to the original default settings. that should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by vtowne406 View Post
    had the same problem. revert your font back to the original default settings. that should do it.
    my bad. thought you meant the mail for some reason. ok that page 0 thing, i just made sure that in Shrink the settings are 80% for the icons and 100% for the dock that should fix it, i think.

sorry if someone asked this already, but is there a backgrounder badge for inspire os theme? or is there one that looks good with it? if anyone has, please post. i'd appreciate it, thanks!
    Last edited by vtowne406; 2010-04-06 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Inspired OS UPDATE and Signature on Cydia NOW. Thanks MMI.

Inspired OS UPDATE and Signature on Cydia NOW. Thanks MMI.
    mine just said "size mismatch" and stopped upgrading at a certain point

any ideas what the problem is anyone?
    Last edited by vtowne406; 2010-04-06 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Z
    mine only has signature on there do I have to reinstall the installer as nothing else is showing

Byron

Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast