Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

^^^ my bad. Wrong question. Guess I need more sleep or more hours in a day. I'll think about that request but I'm happy with the slave theme as is. I'll concider releasing the PSD if I don't make that mod. So. Let me think on it for a day or so. If I choose not I'll try and clean up the PSD for others to try.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Baz L (2010-04-05)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    ^^^ my bad. Wrong question. Guess I need more sleep or more hours in a day. I'll think about that request but I'm happy with the slave theme as is. I'll concider releasing the PSD if I don't make that mod. So. Let me think on it for a day or so. If I choose not I'll try and clean up the PSD for others to try.
    Good man Z thx, yeah no worries if you dont wanna make that mod, dont get me wrong i do love it how it is now, but id like to have that mod with some nice sj icons, so yeah if you dont do it but wanna post the psd so i can try and mess with the layers that would be cool as well...im just not sure i'll have the skills to sort the weather and sj icons...anyway thx z
    Last edited by Baz L; 2010-04-05 at 05:35 PM.

Inspired OS Update to include SBSettings, New UIImages, Bundles and Signature has been sent to MMI for Cydia & Rock UPDATE.
    When this will be avalible in cydia? today?

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Z

any ideas on how to get rid of the am/pm on the bottom by the clock

Byron
    In the Wallpaper.css in the main theme folder on the bottom look for (am pm) you can change the color and shadow to transparent. This way if you decide to bring it back the code will still be there and you can enter the color back. give that a shot and let me know. Make backup of original.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    When this will be avalible in cydia? today?
    It's in MMI's hands now. So when they have time it'll be up.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-04-05 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-04-05), chrisangel13 (2010-04-06), Dexy88 (2010-04-05)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Just wanted to say congratulations to you Austin, for being accepted to Merced RN program, you must be proud, we are of you for sure.
    Now get to work dammit.............................

Tnx Z ..

Does anyone have problems with CALL'S??? When me phone is in standby mode , after 30min standby when someone call me, I cant answer, I answer but nothing, I cant hear anything and no one hear me on the other side
    Try to fix this problem , but dont know how... this happens to me In Signature and Professional , with Standard all works ....Does anyone have same problem???
    What do you think Zauss/K about this problem

^^^I have no issues. Not anything in the theme that could cause that. Very odd. I've been running signature along with rookie for a bit now and have zero issues. All runs and looks great.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Z

cheers for that works a treat just done it

Byron

11. The Following User Says Thank You to byron686 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-05)

Dont know why this happening to me ...same happening with Z/ZX theme ...my friend also have this issue .... But you dont have this problem and using same theme ,it's very strange....
    It's not problem in my device because I restore him , and many my friends have this issue too ...it's seems like a problem in mobile operator cause some problem....

Default config question
    have a slight theme problem, i could use some help with. if you notice, the line that says "SMS Silent Mail IM Call" on the top part of the dock is not centered in its allotted space, within the bar. also, i believe that those words are not suppose to show all at once. maybe it's a configuration problem on my part or is there anyway to just adjust the position slightly, and to have it say the appropriate status?. thanks in advance for any help, and big ups to the theme! never dissapoints, i tell you. excellent work!

^^^ it might be do to not using the default font. Also the status notify uses mmi statusnotifier. If you have that try a reboot and let me know.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

vtowne406 (2010-04-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

The status notifier is just as ingenious as the weather widget, but I have an iPod touch so I don't really have a need for it. Is there any way I can get rid of it? Beautiful theme btw...

^^^ it might be do to not using the default font. Also the status notify uses mmi statusnotifier. If you have that try a reboot and let me know.
    thanks a lot! it was the font that was making it off center, and i was using "notifier" instead of "status notifier." changed both and everything looking good so far. question is, what's the default font? i changed it to the isatin one. i believe it's bankgothic. wondering if that's the font i need cuz it makes everything look a bit smashed together. i wish i could use that font but a slimmer version of it. if it is the default font for the theme, have and ideas on how to make the letters a bit thinner?

Quote Originally Posted by vtowne406 View Post
    thanks a lot! it was the font that was making it off center, and i was using "notifier" instead of "status notifier." changed both and everything looking good so far. question is, what's the default font? i changed it to the isatin one. i believe it's bankgothic. wondering if that's the font i need cuz it makes everything look a bit smashed together. i wish i could use that font but a slimmer version of it. if it is the default font for the theme, have and ideas on how to make the letters a bit thinner?
    The Default font is the default font. Just go into fontswap and restore default fonts.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

vtowne406 (2010-04-05)

I've had the problem with making and receiving calls and not being able to hear anything or have the other person hear me ether. It's been going on since as long as I can remember. It's not the themes though as I know people with stock iPhones not jailbroken and also jailbroken but nothing on them that have this exact issue. It's very frustating. It usually requires a respring from one or the other people trying to call each other for it to work again.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-04-05)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    I've had the problem with making and receiving calls and not being able to hear anything or have the other person hear me ether. It's been going on since as long as I can remember. It's not the themes though as I know people with stock iPhones not jailbroken and also jailbroken but nothing on them that have this exact issue. It's very frustating. It usually requires a respring from one or the other people trying to call each other for it to work again.
    I stand corrected. I did have that issue on my 3g but never on my 3gs? Thats one reason I got the 3gs. I thought my 3g was broke.

The Default font is the default font. Just go into fontswap and restore default fonts.
    i feel like a dummy. haha. thinking too deep again. thanks!

everything works great now zauss! thanks for the help.
    Last edited by vtowne406; 2010-04-05 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to vtowne406 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-05)

i had this happen to me today (amongst other times), my brother called me, but we could not hear eachother, i had to hang up and call him back...

SAME like my problem .... Do you fix that?
    Only fix is respring , but this is not "fix" ....

but when I have original theme , only disable inspired or ZX , ALL WORKS , no issue .....With standard InspiredOS all WORKS too.....I feel there is problem on widget.html or wallpaper.html ....this is not present in standrad Inspired....

Why don't I have that issue? ^^^

Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast