Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser

Bad copy or bad files? That's odd as eveyone on the beta team got the same theme and then repo. So he's a beta tester? My next questions would be if it was Standard or Pro? Since it was posted in this Release thread I assumed he was talking about the MMI repo theme. Now I have no idea what's up. Or for that matter how his MAC can or would be effected in any way.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-03-26 at 07:41 AM.

don't ask me, im just passin thru your neighborhood, misunderstood. bound to piss somebody off, sooner or later
    everyone's a hater

Lmao. We go way back Joe. just crazy on how some just don't pm and hope the thread will answer. Oh well. I try.

Z, when is the Professional being released?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Inspired OS Standard Edition was updated earlier this evening to version 1.0.1-1. This version fixed the anti-piracy scripting issue. The script is designed to stop people from simply copying the theme from the theme folder and sharing it around.

Unless you've downloaded from the beta repo or from Cydia, you will have this script. Only Version 1.0.1 had the script activated due to missing files in the cydia package. It's fine now and has been tested by a lot of individuals. So there shouldn't be any problem - the Standard Edition is a VERY BASIC THEME, nothing special to it to make it difficult to install - simply checkmark it in WinterBoard.
    #eli7e revived me

iPhone? More like MyPhone ibnyaffa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    don't ask me, im just passin thru your neighborhood, misunderstood. bound to piss somebody off, sooner or later
    everyone's a hater
    j0e.... im pissed...that pissed me off...

lol whats up joe
    Twitter and Ping: ibnyaffa

baby got you up late? go to bed steph.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Here's the images I use for my lockscreen. Someone asked for them
    Z

when i add these to the lockscreen they come up all blurry any ideas and when saved to pc they are small

Byron

its okay sorted it now
    Last edited by byron686; 2010-03-26 at 09:46 AM.

^^^ Well... My mac is just fine. To bad you didn't pm me with your issue. I really can't see how this basic theme can cause you trouble. You want your 1.99 back? Email me!

One word answers? What?
    Wow lol tell ya what, since I (the customer) am not going to get into a pissing contest with you or listen to the sarcasm just keep your 2 bucks or donate it and good luck with your theme.......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Inspired OS Standard Edition was updated earlier this evening to version 1.0.1-1. This version fixed the anti-piracy scripting issue. The script is designed to stop people from simply copying the theme from the theme folder and sharing it around.

Unless you've downloaded from the beta repo or from Cydia, you will have this script. Only Version 1.0.1 had the script activated due to missing files in the cydia package. It's fine now and has been tested by a lot of individuals. So there shouldn't be any problem - the Standard Edition is a VERY BASIC THEME, nothing special to it to make it difficult to install - simply checkmark it in WinterBoard.
    you can do this? crazy you should tell me how :P haha just interested sounds like a neat trick...

and everyone everyone can't we all just get along k and zausser both have very busy lives, i know k is currently in college i'm not sure about zausser but i'm sure he has a busy life, and on top of that they want to support their themes as best as possible, and because they are theme creators lots of people send them pm's i'm sure so they want to try to solve everyone problems. the theme is just released of course there are going to be some problems especially on one of this type. takes some time to get everything fixed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-03-26)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    you can do this? crazy you should tell me ow :P haha just interested sounds like a neat trick...

and everyone everyone can't we all just get along k and zausser both have very busy lives, i know k is currently in college i'm not sure about zausser but i'm sure he has a busy life, and on top of that they want to support their themes as best as possible, and because they are theme creators lots of people send them pm's i'm sure so they want to try to solve everyone problems. the theme is just released of course there are going to be some problems especially on one of this type. takes some time to get everything fixed
    I'll release the script to Theme Creators when I release Inspired Pro.

Thanks for your support. I spent all day working on 160 lines of coding... over... and over... and over again. Finally found out why it didn't work like 2 hours ago...

It's gonna be a long night...
    #eli7e revived me

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-03-26), santaf (2010-03-26)

Thanks

thanks man you are legit you have loads of skill i'm excited to see how the coding looks and how it works

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    you can do this? crazy you should tell me ow :P haha just interested sounds like a neat trick...

SantaF I respect what you said and agree as we ALL have busy lives, no issues here anymore i have moved on.......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-03-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    SantaF I respect what you said and agree as we ALL have busy lives, no issues here anymore i have moved on.......
    i'm glad now we can all not get coal for christmas :P and my elves can make cool things when they get back from hawaii break instead of just sorting out coal :P haha.

Here's the images I use for my lockscreen. Someone asked for them
    Thank you Z , it's awesome ..... Is there any program to "change Lockscreen wallpaper every" xMinute? circulating wall?
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2010-03-26 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Thank you Z , it's awesome ..... Is there any program to "change Lockscreen wallpaper every" xMinute? circulating wall?
    I think Bosspaper has an option to change wallpaper.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-03-26 at 04:15 PM.

Just purchased this theme, liking it alot
    Thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to theernburn For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-03-26)

@junesiphone -This is for wallpaper on springboard not for LockScreen ^^

@zausser /K

Do you have some RESPRING picture for this beautifull theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    @junesiphone -This is for wallpaper on springboard not for LockScreen ^^

@zausser /K

Do you have some RESPRING picture for this beautifull theme?
    Yes. I made a respring last night. I was going to wait to but it up when the SBSettings was released with PRO Beta 2 but I'll put it up in a few.

Tnx Z , cant wait for sbsetting and respring ^^...
    Do you have some statusbar icon in plan to make?

Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast