Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: project brooklyn

what happened? it looks completely different!

wow the first screenies looked awesome. completely different your previous styles but i liked. Sorry for my feedback but your last screenie is a bit boring as it is the same style as itab and minimum. so the original brooklyn was more innovative in my opinion.
    But I can agree the "Damino" styles with texts will not find too many users. Anyway what you did on the first page just shows the proven evidence you have a great talent!

Maybe you want to try a "white" theme one time. I found it harder to make one than a black one. also this would be different from your previous ones. I'm sure a soon a soon as you do one it will be a all-time keeper! - that's for sure.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Okay. Interessting discussion. maybe I continue the first theme, maybe not. Lol

White is a dangerous color for themes. So let's see...can't promise anything.

The second screenie is boating too you're right. Just like the large clock and layed a glass effect over the HTML graphics. It's only somthing I made to see how this looks but nothing new. I know.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

henftling (2010-03-23)

ok, I will keep my fingers crossed you will decide on a white one or the original brooklyn - it doesn't matter which one, I like both and it will be some great stuff...this i know already when having a look at your previous themes.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

I now see what K's talking about! a combination between this and revolution would be awesome
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

I think the first is great and the last is terrible

I will have the first theme^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12