Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iKarat

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

^^ WHAT'S THIS DUDE'S PROBLEM? Jason -- Santaf is probably the nicest, most helpful themer in here -- you're a little out of line

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-04-28)

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jason37311 View Post
    like i said i'm not that good with moving and comparing the files inside...Just dont worry about it anymore...im gonna go find another theme(r) to donate to..thanks anyway..Bye
    since the things are posted now i will get to this tonight man right now i'm doing my civil engineering hw but after this it's free rolling to your clock until we get it fixed cause i dont like this not working out for ya =/

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    FJS - you are a freaking mad scientist my friend -- this is looking AMAZING
    thanks dude i can't wait to get this done and mess with other themes then start a new one... whish i didn't have school crap to deal with

4. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-28)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jason37311 View Post
    like i said i'm not that good with moving and comparing the files inside...Just dont worry about it anymore...im gonna go find another theme(r) to donate to..thanks anyway..Bye
    ok seriously , WTF is your problem , Santa , for me personally has been the most helpful person on this site , the reason people help me out when i ask them too , is becasue im grateful , i can think of 2 examples , 1. Maarten made me the gold flip widget , he didnt have too , but he did and im very grateful. 2. Santa made me a loader for my theme when he was getting tons of requests on this theme because he is a nice person , and again i am very grateful.
    So seriously , if you carry on being the way you are , where everyone has to cater to your needs and times then no one will do anything for you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-04-28), TCcentex (2010-04-28)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-28)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

=D , hows this theme coming along? , whats left to theme?

Thanks

landscape calculator, calendar, maps, and ore settings icons (which are easy) umm an idea for categories icons, and i'm thinking of making an iclassic theme for it too also i have a few UIImages missing, and I need to find those but that's going through like 230 images trying to find the ones i'm missing that i had in iMANA so that's gonna be annoying haha

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

hey bro, i've been meaning to ask you - do you know of a site or somewhere in this forum where there's a list of popular apps that have the layouts to theme? Like I have SlingPlayer on my device, and I'm sure it's com.apple.slingplayer or slingplayer.app with it's own images that can be modified? I want to try and theme a few other popular apps too but I've searched and searched and I can't find anything out there....

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

dude , a gold iclassic theme would be SICK !

jus sayin lemme know if you need any help , or need me to test individually stuff.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    hey bro, i've been meaning to ask you - do you know of a site or somewhere in this forum where there's a list of popular apps that have the layouts to theme? Like I have SlingPlayer on my device, and I'm sure it's com.apple.slingplayer or slingplayer.app with it's own images that can be modified? I want to try and theme a few other popular apps too but I've searched and searched and I can't find anything out there....
    to my knowledge the only apps you can theme in a theme through winterboard are the ones in var/stash/applications and those would all go in Folders/nameOfFolderInApplications.app/ then in here you put all the images in the correct spots in folders that the app in the applications folder has them in. if that makes sense... i ahve themed doodle jump at the beginning of this thread, but that was because i went to the app in it's folder and changed the images directly, you can not theme that through winterboard... so the only ones really are the apple stock ones, and cydia ones (i dont know if it's all cydia ones i think it is) good luck dude

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    dude , a gold iclassic theme would be SICK !

jus sayin lemme know if you need any help , or need me to test individually stuff.
    yeah i themed it once for GT, though i never released it out to anyone, because i didn't finish it haha.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-28)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

i guess , make a gold one , but not too gold , cuz then it will look kinda tacky.

Thanks

it's gonna be full out gold :P haha j/k it'll be more like my calculator with making the play and refresh and all that jazz like the status bar icons in the theme, and the blue fills in the bar that slides across, will be like the ipod theme in ikarat the wheel will be an outline of the lay and next and stuff in gold

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

D: the animated weather only works on iphone 3g and 3gs i wanted to put it on my ipod touch 2g.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Well I guess I could get it to work. But it would mean disabling the widget incorporated into ikarat , then disableing the flipclock. Then activating the animated weather and clock , then somehow turning that normal clock into a flipclock then last but not least getting all the gold numbers over :/ which would be a very lengthy process. So I don't just see why he can't release a iPod touch compatible version.

Thanks

i dont know how it's only compatiable with 3G and 3Gs i wanna know what part of it makes it that reason.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Yeah

Thanks

if anyone uses circuitious

i'm getting really mad at this i themed the backgrounder.app badge, but for some reason it wont actually theme =/ but here is the dock thing for circuitious and what the badge for backgrounder should look like with this theme

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

I use proswitcher

anyway to theme that ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

there isn't much to theme in ProSwitcher, right?
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast