Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iKarat

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

are you gonna be taking icon requests later , after this theme is out?

hey ardot..! his psd's are rather easy to make ur own really so making it ones self shouldn't be a task too drastic. if u have Photoshop ofcourse. he gave me a copy of his psd once. pretty basic stuff.. pretty.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-04-08)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

oh , alright haha

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Thanks tj I'll thank when I'm on my ipad or computer hah. And yes ardott I will be taking any requests icons mods custom lockscreen or carrier. Anything man

he's a good gut ardott. themers like himself deserve all praise as they provide good after-sale service. and this is the small but delicate difference that defines a good themer and a fantastic themer. santaf's the latter. and ofcourse there are a few others! let santaf name them! he knows them on a more personal level I'm sure!!

oops.. good guy not gut!
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-04-08 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-04-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    he's a good gut ardott. themers like himself deserve all praise as they provide good after-sale service. and this is the small but delicate difference that defines a good themer and a fantastic themer. santaf's the latter. and ofcourse there are a few others! let santaf name them! he knows them on a more personal level I'm sure!!

oops.. good guy not gut!
    thanks man glad you think so haha wow there are lots of themers and people who help the themers such as modders that are awesome wayyyyyy too many to name :P

Have you worked on the actual UI yet. Do you have any screenshots of parts other than the springboard. I'd love to see them.

Thanks

Yes I have you can see some ui in the first post like in SMS and phone and stuff and somewhere there is a popup image the SMS bubbles will be revised again too. What do you think of the new dock thing? An clock underlay. And if you saw those mini shelves for each icons?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

that's extactly what I'm gonna theme first, first the important things, then the rest.
    just finished my SBsettings theme, screenshot is on the thread, also made loading screen, not on the thread yet
    Can you please take a look and say what you think?
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    Yes I have you can see some ui in the first post like in SMS and phone and stuff and somewhere there is a popup image the SMS bubbles will be revised again too. What do you think of the new dock thing? An clock underlay. And if you saw those mini shelves for each icons?
    The new dock and clock underlay are looking royal. Seems almost like stepping into a castle lined in gold with those nice little patterns.

Mini shelves for each icon? Where is that image. Sorry havn't been keeping up with this thread very well so I havn't seen every pic, but I was looking around and can't seem to find it.

One more thing...
    Is this theme going to be paid? You definitely deserve a little cash for this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected]!O For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-04-09)

Thanks

Thanks tj and qwe the shelves image is a few pages back maybe two pages it was like right after your post a couple days ago you see the ui images?

And yes it will be paid for 2 bucks thanks

OK I found the shelves and the UI. They both look great. Just one request... When you do release the theme, please make the tiny shelves optional so that if I wanna use things like iconoclasm or infiniboard, there won't be any random shelves floating around in the background.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected]!O For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-04-09)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

cant wait for the sb settings theme !!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-04-09)

Thanks

i'll work more on the sbsettings theme today

and yes 1PM that will be jsut an option i actualy think i'll make this theme no shelves as the default and no clock also and then add the clock as an option shelves as an option single shelves as an option and the square icons are going to be an option

welcome santaf..! fer all the help, this is the least I could do..

u forgot ipad time too.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

All the time , is iPad time

rub it in ardott.. rub it in... lol

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast