Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview/Release]NXE Touch for iPod Touch

Quote Originally Posted by Arabprince View Post
    I do not have photoshop could you do the gamertag for me my gamertag is Pitbull010
    here u go
    very sorry i took so long..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -360-live.png  

I finally got it working. I started turning some mobilesubstrate addons off and it worked! Is it possible to make something that automatically gets your info for your gamertag???? I couldn't make it but somone else could.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oOo ANDR3W oOo View Post
    I finally got it working. I started turning some mobilesubstrate addons off and it worked! Is it possible to make something that automatically gets your info for your gamertag???? I couldn't make it but somone else could.
    Sh4dow was working on something like this before , a Cydget that would pull your Gamercard off xbox.com and refesh on your springboard , so he would be the best guy to ask.

Yeah I am in the process of finding out how this would work on the springboard at least. That I can probably manage, a Cydget will be a little more difficult.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

Einstein3000 (2010-06-25), raph11 (2010-06-17)

I found one issue with the music player. If you tap the album art to open up the seekbar/scrubber, tapping the album art again doesn't close it. I can't get it to go away until I disable the NXE Touch theme and disable the seekbar using the original theme. Is there any fix for that? Thanks!

Thanks

hey does this theme work alright on iphones as well? its really nice and i wouldn't mind swapping it between iNxe and EightOs (when 8os's final release package comes out :P)

WOW! just got this setup in no time. very easy to do! superb job with the theme!!! thank you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

raph11 (2010-06-22)

I really like your theme and think its awesome.
    But it looks alot like my old nxe theme.
    Any inspiration there?
    Also I think you should try get a Video wallpaer of the xbox logo in the bottom right that has moving rings.

im pretty sure he was "inspired" by shadows' NXE theme for iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    im pretty sure he was "inspired" by shadows' NXE theme for iphone.
    oh yes it was
    very inspired.... shadows was so amazing but it was for the iphone..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-06-22)

I'm a Tomb Raider fan so I thought I would share this wallpaper, it's a bit sloppy (sorry) but...
    Last edited by raph11; 2010-06-22 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to raph11 For This Useful Post:

Einstein3000 (2010-06-25)

sweet im downloading now cant wait to check it out!
    Theming, A New Friendship??

dude its friggin awesome! lol tho some of the fillers arent working properly such as the main music filler, and the popup music things volume control and the lockscreen music control lol not a real biggy at all just givin ya the heads up lol (it may just b my ipod its buggy sometimes)

btw im tlkin bout theprtrait edition not the landscape im gonna do landscape when i feel like arranging everything

and heres my 2 cents.... for a future update if maybe you could change the unlock sound to the turn on xbox sound as well as hav the turn off sound and make the one you have for the unlock one the im sound or the alert sound... just my two cents but this theme gets 3 thumbs up in my book lol

and heres a background for this them i made just plop it in the photoshop doc tht was given with the theme =)

halo Reach XNE Background:
    -background..png
    Last edited by Einstein3000; 2010-06-25 at 09:25 AM.
    Theming, A New Friendship??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234