Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Preview/Release]NXE Touch for iPod Touch

  1. #41
    quick question. how can you make the status bar landscape?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Hey . Surp , can you make me an Interactive Lockscreen to work with WinterBoard please? , My gamertag is Akitared and i would like my avatar , thanks a bunch great theme btw
    sure
    ill get u guys later..

    Quote Originally Posted by recthem View Post
    quick question. how can you make the status bar landscape?

    Landscape status Bar http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/6...bar-3-0-a.html

  3. #43
    Ill use the landscape when you get an iSetup. Please get an iSetup soon (just talk to k.nitsua or wyndwarrior and theyll explain how its not very hard!)

  4. #44
    Yeah an isetup would be cool and much easier. It took me about two hours to setup and that was 2 days ago and it still isn't working properly.

  5. #45
    Thats why I went with Iconoclasm and Springback. Seeing as this theme isnt using Iconoclasm the best option is something like C.K.A.T.S, google it and you will find the files and instruction on how to create one.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Thats why I went with Iconoclasm and Springback. Seeing as this theme isnt using Iconoclasm the best option is something like C.K.A.T.S, google it and you will find the files and instruction on how to create one.
    Iconoclasm cost money
    and i dont have a credit card to but it

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    Iconoclasm cost money
    and i dont have a credit card to but it
    Thats why I suggested C.K.A.T.S, doesnt need Iconoclasm and helps set up themes requiring specific Icon placement with multiple Blanks in minutes!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Hey . Surp , can you make me an Interactive Lockscreen to work with WinterBoard please? , My gamertag is Akitared and i would like my avatar , thanks a bunch great theme btw
    what do u mean to work with winterboard
    do u want me to make it a new folder?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arabprince View Post
    I do not have photoshop could you do the gamertag for me my gamertag is Pitbull010
    for the landscape theme??

    and any specific wallpaper?

  9. #49
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    what do u mean to work with winterboard
    do u want me to make it a new folder?



    for the landscape theme??

    and any specific wallpaper?
    So like in winterboard i would have the theme , then the lockscreen , seperate just incase i wanna use it with other themes ya kno? so yeah i think i would be a new folder.

  10. #50
    I'm so annoyed..... It's such a cool theme but I feel like giving up cos it's not working!!!!!!!

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by oOo ANDR3W oOo View Post
    I'm so annoyed..... It's such a cool theme but I feel like giving up cos it's not working!!!!!!!
    are u useing iconoclasm??
    or are u using fiveirows

  12. #52

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by oOo ANDR3W oOo View Post
    Fiveirows
    Which version of FiveiRows?

  14. #54
    Wait I will just check

    It's 1.5 but if you mean if it's the one with GUI or no GUI then it's neither cos I got the one that just says fiveirows
    Last edited by oOo ANDR3W oOo; 2010-03-25 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by oOo ANDR3W oOo View Post
    Wait I will just check

    It's 1.5 but if you mean if it's the one with GUI or no GUI then it's neither cos I got the one that just says fiveirows
    fiveirows from Gi-lo
    with the on and off app

  16. #56
    I just got that but it still doesn't work!

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by oOo ANDR3W oOo View Post
    I just got that but it still doesn't work!

    look at this image
    make sure u have that one

    if u got that one.. i dont know what else it could be
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0489.png  

  18. #58
    I double checked and that's the one I got.

    I'm thinking of restoring my iPod but then I would lose everything on it.

  19. #59
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    So like in winterboard i would have the theme , then the lockscreen , seperate just incase i wanna use it with other themes ya kno? so yeah i think i would be a new folder.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    So like in winterboard i would have the theme , then the lockscreen , seperate just incase i wanna use it with other themes ya kno? so yeah i think i would be a new folder.
    here u go
    very sorry i took so long.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -360-live.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-03-26)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •