Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 502

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] eZuneHD by eZie

  1. #121
    On the subject of SBSettings again, if you have Activator installed on your iDevice, you can set an alternate activation method for SBSettings.

    That way, even with the SB Hidden Statusbar tweak, you can still access SBSettings from the SB. (Mine is set to Short Hold on the lock button.)

  2. #122
    Thats coool thanks for the info
    Btw Im glad you use my theme, cause that means you like it

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to eZie For This Useful Post:

    mikeylikesit (2010-03-23)

  4. #123
    very nice work done here!!! just as a possible tip, theres an app called DisCover in itunes and it lets u put albums as shortcuts on your home screen so you can have a cool lookin music page with some shortcuts with album covers that actually work seems pretty cool.

  5. #124
    neat idea snowman, i'll check that out.

    and the theme update is a definite A+.

  6. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by UKSGreen View Post
    - And using vWallpaper to have a video background (so that the wallpaper is like a screensaver). I think this would make the theme feel much more dynamic - And therefore better . However, it would only be suitable for 3GS users as its probably a large memory drain.
    And you forget to mention that if you havve an ipod it kills your battery

  7. #126

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeylikesit For This Useful Post:

    eZie (2010-03-23)

  9. #127
    sorry im nearly ready with the tutorial, it's being uploaded to Youtube right now... but it's an awful big sized file :S
    Oh and the icons are in the attachment, 1 is for request and the other for everyone to use (more icons)
    And here is the link to the tutorial [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUu7oZv1zrg[/ame]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by flozzo96; 2010-03-23 at 06:04 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to flozzo96 For This Useful Post:

    UKSGreen (2010-03-23)

  11. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by flozzo96 View Post
    Oh and the icons are in the attachment, 1 is for request and the other for everyone to use (more icons)
    Thanks flozzo, I really appreciate your work.



    Also, on the subject of vWallpaper, I spent a while last night, but i managed to find a video that works very well with the theme. It is called 'iTune Visualizer Flurry...' and is on Cydia (Credits to the author 'Andy').

    However, a little tip:
    This video runs using winterboard. And so, when you activate it, the video overlays the writing at the top of each page (e.g. the large writing that says system and then cydia themes underneath.)
    But if you find the file and then using SSH move it to the vWallpaper library, then you can activate it and keep all the writing at the top of each page.

    (SSH 'Flurry' not iTunes visualiser, and also, the actual mp4 file is called Wallpaper.mp4)

  12. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by flozzo96 View Post
    sorry im nearly ready with the tutorial, it's being uploaded to Youtube right now... but it's an awful big sized file :S
    Oh and the icons are in the attachment, 1 is for request and the other for everyone to use (more icons)
    And here is the link to the tutorial YouTube - How to make custom icons for eZuneHD theme by eZie
    YOU'RE THE MAN!!!

    Great tutorial! I'm so sorry about my busyness, I really have much random stuff to do and it's mostly school related...

    I've edited the first post:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5160366

    Thanks posted

    Once again thanks!
    I really appreciate it...

    Edit:
    Have put all the icons made by flozzo96 to my theme, uploaded it, and updated the first post with the newest version.

    hey, could anyone of you guys make a nice video preview of the newest version? It would be great! I actually can't do it, restored my iPhone, and don't use any apps that slow it down...
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-03-23 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to eZie For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2010-04-04)

  14. #130
    Hey can u make an icon for the apps:

    I Am T-Pain
    MySpace

    thanks in advance

    also how do i change the clock to 12 hour time?
    Last edited by Lilplaya2567; 2010-03-24 at 06:40 AM.

  15. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by ZML View Post
    On the subject of SBSettings again, if you have Activator installed on your iDevice, you can set an alternate activation method for SBSettings.

    That way, even with the SB Hidden Statusbar tweak, you can still access SBSettings from the SB. (Mine is set to Short Hold on the lock button.)
    Thanks for this! But what the shortcut activation method activates is the SBSettings menu but not the toggles. Any idea?

  16. #132
    I tried making icons the way described in the video but it doesn't give me the option to edit the text, I'm using Photoshop cs4 btw...

  17. #133
    Eh, read some photoshop basics tutorials..I also use cs4, and it works..

  18. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilplaya2567 View Post
    Hey can u make an icon for the apps:

    I Am T-Pain
    MySpace

    thanks in advance

    also how do i change the clock to 12 hour time?
    Yeah ok, i'm sorry but my ipod has crashed and needs a restore so you'll have to wait i guess

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to flozzo96 For This Useful Post:

    moneybanks14 (2010-03-31)

  20. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by flozzo96 View Post
    Yeah ok, i'm sorry but my ipod has crashed and needs a restore so you'll have to wait i guess
    "I am T-Pain" sorry, but that's such a weak app PEACE

  21. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeylikesit View Post
    "I am T-Pain" sorry, but that's such a weak app PEACE
    yeah ok but why do you quote me than o.O

  22. #137
    Here is an icon for Updatr and one for FlowChat
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-03-24 at 03:03 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

    flozzo96 (2010-03-24)

  24. #138
    iPhone? More like MyPhone fresh46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    585
    Thanked 61 Times in 37 Posts

    how do you change the time to 12hour from 24hour style.

  25. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    Thanks for this! But what the shortcut activation method activates is the SBSettings menu but not the toggles. Any idea?
    I also hit this little problem when trying to set SBSettings up with Activator.
    There are two listings for SBSettings in the Activator settings. One at the very top of the list, and one in the "System Applications" section.

    If your activation method is opening the menu instead of the toggles, find the other SBSettings icons at the top of your list.
    It says:
    "SBSettings
    Activates SBSettings Window"

  26. #140
    Wow, I am so unselfish :S
    icons included in zip
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •