Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] eZuneHD by eZie

Thanks buddy
    Well, there are two ways to do it. I could move the springboard clock down a little, or make a non-transparent statusbar for those applications. But is it really worth any effort? Does it really bother you that much?

Default Thanks!
    Just wan't to say thanks a bunch for this theme!
    After some time of tweeking and making my own icons, my iZune now looks incredibly beautifull! Had a hard time finding out why the compass icon wouldn't skin, but finally figured out that the compass app needs an iconfile named in your native language!

Thanks again! Keep up the good work!

R

eZie,

Thank you for the quick reply . Well I am sort of a perfectionist So if you could just tell me where and which file to edit to lower down the springboard clock a little , then I can do it myself and it will not trouble you a lot too

Awesome theme, i would love to use this, but just want to know if this will make my ipod touch 2g crash alot,and make it incredibly slow?

Hmm, I was using it on my iPhone 1st-gen. and it was running really smooth. Even though it uses a lot of ram. Or rather the mobile substrate addons from cydia that this theme actually needs to work.

few icon requests:

TweetDeck

Weather

Opera Mini

Cloud Browser

Nike + iPod

Tap Tap Revenge 3

Dictionary!

Backgrounder

Multiflow

vWallpaper

Categories

textPlus

and thanks for the theme I love it.

eZie , You didnt answer my question Which file and what part should I edit to lower down the springboard clock.

Also, you should put a release thread on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad news Multi-Touch Fans. Thats a big forum and the people there should be able to enjoy the awesomeness of this theme. If you won't do it yourself, with your permission I would like to create a thread there and ofcourse credit you as this is your theme. Just to increase publicity

Default icons
    Hello all
    I want say thanks to eZie for the beautiful theme
    The only thing is the amount memo.
    I made some icons include the backgrounder and
    Opera.
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AMD_K7 For This Useful Post:

lce (2010-05-15)

get supercharged- it kinda overclocks ur ipod and i have an touch 2g, my ram goes up to 70mb while running the theme, and it never crashes.

best theme ever man, well done.
    still getting used to navigating through it lol but ill stick to it
    if only there was a quicker way to launch calls?

thanks again! awesome theme...

I'm in love with the theme besides the occasional crash and the battery it drains, but i would like to know how you get the Zune Music Controls? help anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydanz93 View Post
    get supercharged- it kinda overclocks ur ipod and i have an touch 2g, my ram goes up to 70mb while running the theme, and it never crashes.
    overclocking in the long run isn't worth it, because it burns out your ram pretty fast.
    Last edited by lce; 2010-05-13 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by lce View Post
    I'm in love with the theme besides the occasional crash and the battery it drains, but i would like to know how you get the Zune Music Controls? help anyone?

overclocking in the long run isn't worth it, because it burns out your ram pretty fast.
    it wont harm ur ipod too much unless ur planing on keeping it for 10years+

eZie check this out...[ame=http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288220]Zune HD Ultimate [BETA RELEASES] - iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad forum - Multi-Touch Fans[/ame] look like u got sum competition hehe
    Last edited by Deadlydanz93; 2010-05-14 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

but can anyone help me get the zune music controls? also I need a 12 hour clock format please? i don't feel like searching the thread lmao

Quote Originally Posted by lce View Post
    but can anyone help me get the zune music controls? also I need a 12 hour clock format please? i don't feel like searching the thread lmao
    dude 12 hour clock format is on the first page under the video tutorials, and for the zune music controls u need to download an app off the appstore called muzik

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadlydanz93 For This Useful Post:

lce (2010-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung156 View Post
    eZie , You didnt answer my question Which file and what part should I edit to lower down the springboard clock.

Also, you should put a release thread on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad news – Multi-Touch Fans. Thats a big forum and the people there should be able to enjoy the awesomeness of this theme. If you won't do it yourself, with your permission I would like to create a thread there and ofcourse credit you as this is your theme. Just to increase publicity
    Hey, sorry about my inactivity, but unfortunately I have no iDevice anymore, I'm running android right now. There's much stuff to learn about this new system for me, so that's why I wasn't checking this thread out.

I truly believe you have to edit file called Wallpaper.html, those lines that have to be edited are supposed to be somewhere on the bottom of that file. Just play with them.
    I bet it's one of these (as far as I remember, but I might be wrong-long time no editing it):

<table style="position: right; down: 425px; height:30px; width: 320px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="right">

UPDATE!!

BTW, I have posted my release thread on the site you gave me Hope it will be approved by moderators, as it's invisible right now.

PS. I have updated the download link, it now includes some bug fixes, also two versions are included (24 & 12 hour clock).
    There will probably not be any more updates from me, as I can't test anything out myself anymore (no iPhone nor iPod Touch in my hands).
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, I'll make sure to check this thread out as often as I can.

Also, if anyone of you wants to continue working on this theme, just let me know what changes you want to apply and show me some screenshots of what you've done. Then if it's cool enough, I'mma update the download link with your changes

Once again, THANKS YOU ALL GUYS SO MUCH, for all your feedback and support!
    This is truly great community!

Enjoy my theme
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-05-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

18. The Following User Says Thank You to eZie For This Useful Post:

Deadlydanz93 (2010-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by eZie View Post
    Hey, sorry about my inactivity, but unfortunately I have no iDevice anymore, I'm running android right now. There's much stuff to learn about this new system for me, so that's why I wasn't checking this thread out.

I truly believe you have to edit file called Wallpaper.html, those lines that have to be edited are supposed to be somewhere on the bottom of that file. Just play with them.
    I bet it's one of these (as far as I remember, but I might be wrong-long time no editing it):

<table style="position: right; down: 425px; height:30px; width: 320px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="right">

UPDATE!!

BTW, I have posted my release thread on the site you gave me Hope it will be approved by moderators, as it's invisible right now.

PS. I have updated the download link, it now includes some bug fixes, also two versions are included (24 & 12 hour clock).
    There will probably not be any more updates from me, as I can't test anything out myself anymore (no iPhone nor iPod Touch in my hands).
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, I'll make sure to check this thread out as often as I can.

Also, if anyone of you wants to continue working on this theme, just let me know what changes you want to apply and show me some screenshots of what you've done. Then if it's cool enough, I'mma update the download link with your changes

Once again, THANKS YOU ALL GUYS SO MUCH, for all your feedback and support!
    This is truly great community!

Enjoy my theme
    Thanks alot ezie ur awsum! may i ask what bugs are fixed? not sure if i need to reinstall

Thanks alot ezie ur awsum! may i ask what bugs are fixed? not sure if i need to reinstall
    well, these are just some graphic fixes, like corrected icons etc.
    not really worth reinstalling

If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

well, these are just some graphic fixes, like corrected icons etc.
    not really worth reinstalling
    sweet thanks man and just wondering do you know how to get the pins icons on the bottom left corner like the ones shown here?-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25kPR_dLjtQ

sweet thanks man and just wondering do you know how to get the pins icons on the bottom left corner like the ones shown here?-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25kPR_dLjtQ
    I'm pretty sure he uses springjumps to do this. It's really simple, but can't actually do it though. As I mentioned above, I don't have any iPhone to test it.

I'm pretty sure he uses springjumps to do this. It's really simple, but can't actually do it though. As I mentioned above, I don't have any iPhone to test it.
    o true i get you thanks man! Hope u get an iphone haha

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast