Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 502

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] eZuneHD by eZie

  1. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by eZie View Post
    Just quoting myself from my Installation manual:



    I did explain it, didn't I?

    You are like totally pro ezie, stupid noobs dont read docs liek they should that just so typically you know.
    ive been following this thread for some time i was loling hard when that noob asked for installation help and you like asked if he had looked in the folder yet, tottally pwn that noob.

    And for that other guy with super long ridiculous nick, there is an apps text icon allready right? ill be making sum navi icon later on but prolly no tomtom as it sux bawls right.

    EDIT:
    LOL the reply count is at 420, sum icons coming up later.
    Last edited by nilly667; 2010-04-23 at 02:01 PM.

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly667 View Post
    You are like totally pro ezie, stupid noobs dont read docs liek they should that just so typically you know.
    ive been following this thread for some time i was loling hard when that noob asked for installation help and you like asked if he had looked in the folder yet, tottally pwn that noob.

    And for that other guy with super long ridiculous nick, there is an apps text icon allready right? ill be making sum navi icon later on but prolly no tomtom as it sux bawls right.

    EDIT:
    LOL the reply count is at 420, sum icons coming up later.
    haha thanks

    yeap, there is an apps icon.

    download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

  3. #423
    Default icons
    Sum more game icons for übergames except for touch racing wich is kinda ghey, but also i made the icon matchingly ugly. prolly gonna del that app soonish anyways

    EDIT:
    chrisange13 keep those thank you's coming kinda gives some selfasteme even though i allready know i obviously pwn at this..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -civ-rev.png   -jetcarstunts.png   -nfs-shift.png   -sentinel.png   -settlers.png   -zenonia.png   -touchracing.png  
    Last edited by nilly667; 2010-04-23 at 08:36 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to nilly667 For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2010-04-23)

  5. #424
    Default Apps icon and TomTom...
    Quote Originally Posted by eZie View Post
    haha thanks

    yeap, there is an apps icon.

    thanks for the apps icon its true!!, hope anyone can made a gps text icon


    Peace
    Last edited by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin; 2010-04-23 at 10:21 PM.

  6. #425
    Sum more icons, ill be continue to share icons here as ill be using em in my own theme called übertheme. if you liek like'em than plz support me in my theme thread as noobs are like on sum spamming spree in my thread all up'on me like you spell as bad as horses on mountains or whatever on noob stated.. whatever, here enjoy icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ac2.png   -atv-offroad.png   -hysteria.png   -dungeon-hunter.png  

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to nilly667 For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2010-05-03)

  8. #426
    I couldn't resist anymore. After 2 and a half hours of tweaking, I finally have my perfect eZuneHD.

  9. #427
    Could ya share some screenies with us Li-ion?
    I just hope you like it

  10. #428
    perhaps I will
    I still need to finish a few things

  11. #429
    mmmmmmm Zune HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2.jpg   -photo.jpg   -photo-1.jpg  

  12. #430
    Loooks cool !
    I thought of making it like this, you know, without the tiny icons near the text, but then people told me it would be better to have them. Anyway, your mod looks more zune alike :d

  13. #431
    yeah, I tend to try to imitate the real thing when I make my themes. It's not so much about the artistic flair as the sheer accuracy of the theme.

  14. #432
    i had to restore since my ipod got into the legendary reboot loop.

    ive almost prefected the layout but for some reason, iconoclasm and infiniboard dont seem to work together on the apps(other) and games(other) pages aka, the last two pages.

    it wont let me scroll down with all the apps i have, and if i try to use multiconmover to move 25 apps simultaneously they just push all the other game apps to the next page instead of putting them under the apps that were already there since i cannot scroll down with infiniboard

    how do i fix it?

    5 stars for run on sentences

  15. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by iPwnzor View Post
    i had to restore since my ipod got into the legendary reboot loop.

    ive almost prefected the layout but for some reason, iconoclasm and infiniboard dont seem to work together on the apps(other) and games(other) pages aka, the last two pages.

    it wont let me scroll down with all the apps i have, and if i try to use multiconmover to move 25 apps simultaneously they just push all the other game apps to the next page instead of putting them under the apps that were already there since i cannot scroll down with infiniboard

    how do i fix it?

    5 stars for run on sentences
    How many apps do you want to put on those pages?

    download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

  16. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by eZie View Post
    How many apps do you want to put on those pages?
    oh my, well, theres alot of apps/games and i'd still like to have extra space for new apps/games without having to delete any

    isnt there a way to enable infiniboard on those last two pages?
    it seems as if its turned off on the last two

  17. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by iPwnzor View Post
    oh my, well, theres alot of apps/games and i'd still like to have extra space for new apps/games without having to delete any

    isnt there a way to enable infiniboard on those last two pages?
    it seems as if its turned off on the last two
    hmmm, it seems like you have put too many apps on them. Tell me the exact number of apps you have there, I'll look into my layouts, and see if there's anything wrong.

    download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

  18. #436
    from what a i can tell more than 50
    not including the fact that i have some icons overlapping other icons

  19. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by iPwnzor View Post
    from what a i can tell more than 50
    not including the fact that i have some icons overlapping other icons
    it's probably due to iconoclasm layout that fits less apps. I'll try to fix that tomorrow, as I'm writing from my iPhone now.

    download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

  20. #438
    thank you very much, sir
    as of now ill just play arouund with other themes

    i shall wait for the update

  21. #439
    Hey eZie, your back!

  22. #440
    beepftw, I freaking love your work like the 12 hour clock, and the spotlight springjumps.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •