Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] eZuneHD by eZie

I just noticed that the space on Page 0, Page 1, etc might only be for the icons, not for the pages. Try naming them like: Page0.png, Page1.png, etc, with no space between them.

Guys, is it that hard to look into my theme's folder? There are those pages, so you can see what are the names like and either if you want to, you can replace them. I can't really tell you what are the names, I'm writing from my iPhone and have no iFile installed.

Quote Originally Posted by eZie View Post
    Guys, is it that hard to look into my theme's folder? There are those pages, so you can see what are the names like and either if you want to, you can replace them. I can't really tell you what are the names, I'm writing from my iPhone and have no iFile installed.
    That's exactly what I did and I noticed I gave him the wrong information once I checked it. The correct names are the ones I gave in my last post.

By the way...Great job on this theme eZie. I'm definitely enjoying it Thanks

So to sum up:

Page0.png, Page1.png, Page2.png are for the individual wallpapers
    (Capital P and no space; under main folder)

Page 0.png, Page 1.png, Page 2.png are for the springjump icons
    (Capital P and with space; under Icons folder)

BTW I noticed having a Page0.png would somehow block the clock so
    for the wallpaper on the first page just put it in the Wallpaper
    folder and name it Wallpaper.png

HOW DO YOU GET THE MUSIC PLAYER, Because I put the theme on my iphone & I mine does not look like yours!!! PLEASEEEE HELPPP!!!

Default Re-post
    Quote Originally Posted by bhamhawker View Post
    So, does anyone know where I can get the ZuneHD sounds (assuming it has its own unique soundboard) to match this theme?

Also, any chance I missed these icons?:

Dragon Dictation
    Words with Friends
    Tap Defense

Also - did anyone ever post how to get the awesome lockscreen from earlier in the thread?

Thanks!!! Fantastic theme!!!
    Bump.

ok ill try that thanks, also another problem i noticed, usually when i have 10, 20% battery left it now says a whole list of numbers (it pops up with 1287623761982736% battery left...) lol something like that

@airhudson
    its an app called Muzik available on the app store

Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    So to sum up:

Page0.png, Page1.png, Page2.png are for the individual wallpapers
    (Capital P and no space; under main folder)

Page 0.png, Page 1.png, Page 2.png are for the springjump icons
    (Capital P and with space; under Icons folder)

BTW I noticed having a Page0.png would somehow block the clock so
    for the wallpaper on the first page just put it in the Wallpaper
    folder and name it Wallpaper.png
    so i opend up the folder wallpaper and added the following:Wallpaper.png, Page1.png, Page2.png and so on but at the moment all i see on my ipod is the wallpaper.png on all the pages

Just as zumspass has stated...You place the Page0.png, Page1.png, etc into the theme folder, not the wallpaper folder. That should fix the problem.

Thanks
    nice theme

ok i think im going the wrong way about this. heres the different options ive tried- var/stash/themes- i added the wallpapers in there page1, page2 etc. is that what u mean @EventHorizn? Ive also tried adding them into the eZuneHD-wallpaper folder (same wallpapers page1 etc.) and lastly ive also added it straight into the eZuneHD folder (replacing the original page1, page2.png that gets rid of the titles. Am i meant to use photoshop or sumthing and add the titles onto the wallpapers or am i doing sumthing totally wrong here?

Yeah, you have to use photoshop (or any other graphic app like ps) to add those page titles onto your own wallpapers.
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-04-15 at 02:03 PM.

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

14. The Following User Says Thank You to eZie For This Useful Post:

Deadlydanz93 (2010-04-16)

Too formal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by eZie View Post
    Yeah, you have to use photoshop (or any other graphic app like ps) to add those page titles onto your own wallpapers.
    yea, thank you!

hey i found this nice wallpaper to go with the media page hope u like it! just rename to page2 and replace the page2 currently in the ezune folder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page2-2-.png  
    Last edited by Deadlydanz93; 2010-04-16 at 03:52 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadlydanz93 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-16)

Hi there!

First of all, thank you eZie for this amazing theme!!! I am sure I won't need another one for a looong time

But unfortunately I have a small problem with the theme. I've read the whole thread by now looking for a similar case but I didn't find any.

I installed everything like it was described and the app works. But on the pages 3, 6, 7 and 8 the icons (themed as well as not themed) are shown a bit strangely.

On page 3 (games) there are two columns so in one row are two apps. Is this the way it should be?
    On page 6 (apps) the same thing.
    And when i put themed icons on these pages they are overlapping each other if in one row and they are cut off a bit on the left hand side (for example the weather app starts with half of the letter "w", the logo and the other half of the letter are cut off).
    And on pages 7 and 8 there can be placed five icons in one row!

As I am planning to theme all my icons it would be great if you (or anybody else) could help me to make every page look the same (one themed icon per row) and to get it to work as intended.

I am sorry that i cannot post any screenshot right now, I hope you can help me without them. Another sorry for my english, i am not a native speaker

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks in advance!

Cheers

sweet theme
    Keithsta

@comi
    Please watch the newest video preview of my theme, you will see how it should look like now. Also there's a screenshot in the first post, the one in the middle.
    I have included a template to make icons like those, and it's really easy. there's no tutorial on that icons so far, but you should manage how to make them. You have to take a screenshot of any app, then resize it to this square thing in the template, paste it. And the last thing you gotta do is to change the title. And the icon's good to go. Good luck buddy.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast