Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] eZuneHD by eZie

I finally got it!
    All I can say its like a perfect theme
    I usually have the original one set but I am so going to have this one for a long time
    Congratulations my friend
    But I wanna ask sth
    How can we remove "Page 0", "Page 1" which is on the upper section of every page?

Go to springjumps app, general, and there is an option to turn it off

Default problem with icons
    Here is another strange one, but this time its about icons. I have followed the instructions in the excellent Utube clip on page one, but when I copy the icon.png to the correct folder it doe not show fully....the icon occupies the same space as the original icon, as per the enclosed image......first icon for star wars the force unleased game ?

any ideas on how to fix this ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0236.png  

So I think I might be missing something here.

Can someone please confirm, do I make an icon, and then place the icon into the icon folder of the theme and not in the application folder?

If so how does the phone know that pressing the icon will start the correct application...if any....where and how is that connection made ?

Sorry if dumb question, but as I said I think I'm just missing one simple point ?

sorry Guys, the penny has just dropped and I figured it out....!!

thanks
    Brian
    Last edited by bruce.wayne; 2010-03-25 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It knows which app should an icon open, just because the icon should be named exactly the same as the app is.
    Winterboard is just changing these icons' images to the ones made by you.
    So, if you want those icons to work with your theme, name them with your apps' names.
    Remember it is letter case sensitive.
    For example Alpine Crawler World (one of the games in the app store) is named ACWorld in your springboard. The icon has to be named ACWorld.png in that case.
    Hope it cleared it out a bit.

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

yo, im sorry but im a little buisy the next couple of days, so the requested icons wont be ready till saturday early afternoon (west european time aka +01.00) just cause i have got a tournament the whole day tomorrow, then soccer saturday morning and then I have to set up this theme, which is quite hard (no offense)

Quote Originally Posted by flozzo96 View Post
    yo, im sorry but im a little buisy the next couple of days, so the requested icons wont be ready till saturday early afternoon (west european time aka +01.00) just cause i have got a tournament the whole day tomorrow, then soccer saturday morning and then I have to set up this theme, which is quite hard (no offense)
    haha you bastard!! I thought it's the easiest one if we talk about the setup lol
    just kiddin'

and yea, take your time, enjoy your tournament or whatever else
    I really do appreciate you are helpin' me out with those icons.

If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

I fixed all my problums now.
    Thanks for such a awsome theme eZie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beepFTW View Post
    I fixed all my problums now.
    Thanks for such a awsome theme eZie!!!
    you're welcome buddy!
    But, could ya tell me what was the reason you had problems with this iRemix or however it was called?

Well the UI page indicators were too big I guess. so I just downloaded no page dots off cydia and replaced the old one with that. Now it works and I see no more "bugs"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beepFTW For This Useful Post:

linkmaster02 (2010-03-26)

Oh lol, I haven't even thought something as little as these dots could affect anything lol hahaha xD anyway, its great you have it fully working now. Enjoy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eZie For This Useful Post:

battlecrushr (2010-03-26)

tnx,
    I've been thinking. is there a way to show you the battery life on the springboard without the status bar? the one on the original ZuneHD would look pretty nice

awesome theme!!, couple of quick questions tho, how do I get the cool custom statusbar like cashyy has and my home button in the bottom right corner is barely visible an dstretched looking and the icons slide behind an invisible dock, like my dock is still there.

also can sb settings still be used with this theme?
    Last edited by combustion8; 2010-03-26 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I beleve the SBSettings issue has been solved already. and I think that the "home button" is supposed to look like that.

I cant get my sb settings to open when i swipe, and on the videos it appears the icons scroll all the way tot he bottom of the screen, mines scrolls to where the dock would normally be (blank space).

I wish mine was that that too. But the iBlank icons are in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by combustion8 View Post
    I cant get my sb settings to open when i swipe, and on the videos it appears the icons scroll all the way tot he bottom of the screen, mines scrolls to where the dock would normally be (blank space).
    Not quite sure why SB Settings doesn't open. Is your status bar still there? I haven't ran across any SB Settings issues with this theme. As far as the Dock issue, there is a "Hide Behind Dock" setting in Infiniboard. Turn that off if you want to see it scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen. Also turn off "Vertical Paging" if anyone has any Infiniboard "scrolling" issues.

The Dock is one of the issues that is kinda annoying. Any icon in the springboard that is over/under the dock, you can't activate. You have to scroll up, away from the dock to be able to activate that icon.

Do you guys know of anyway to get rid of the dock altogether or at least make the Infiniboard icons scrolling over it still be "click-able"?

In the meantime, I'm putting some useful icons in the dock so at least it's not useless wasted space.

One more thing, do you guys know if Iconoclasm can work with the categories/categoriesSB folders? Seems the only way I can make it useful is to limit the icons to 5 or 6 in the folder.

BTW, this is a great theme! Finally something that is bot elegant and functional. Props to eZie for creating this.

Attached are my screen shots. I modified the Iconoclasm spacing to fit the icons with the dock functional.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0433.png   -img_0435.png  

I like what you did with those icons on the dock, did you make those? if so could you share please?

btw I got everything to work finally took a little but well worth it.

an icon list I'd like to see is:
    Pandora Radio
    Navigon GPS
    Beat Maker
    Words with Friends
    iBlacklist
    Flickster
    Nova
    Rock Band

Quote Originally Posted by kakarot View Post
    Do you guys know of anyway to get rid of the dock altogether or at least make the Infiniboard icons scrolling over it still be "click-able"?
    I believe "SBSimplify" (it's on Cydia) can remove (or at least hide) your status bar and dock at the same time. Not sure if the Infiniboard icons scrolling over where the dock is would be click-able though. Maybe you can give it a try and let us know.

I didn't have it installed because I'm still more used to having a status bar and personally I think the theme still looks beautiful with a status bar (you just need to move the clock down a bit).

is there anyway to install this without Iconoclasm. It seems to grind my phone to a snails pace

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast