Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

Default [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme
    Its finally here, iNXE the theme for Xbox 360 lovers. Now available in Cydia thanks to the people at MMi.

UPDATE 3RD MAY 2010: MUST READ
    Anyone having issues with iNXE due to Iconoclasm v1.4-1 please do not restore your device, you DO NOT have to! Simply go to Cydia while in Safe Mode and Uninstall Iconoclasm. This will take you out of the Safe Mode loop. If you have access to Iconoclasm 1.3 then use this version for now until Yanik fixes the issues. I have spoken with him and he is aware and working on a fix.
    I will update you all as more arises.

1.0.3 Update now available in Cydia, fixes most things.

Let me know what you all think of the final release AND the setup process!

Theme Requires:

Iconoclasm
    iBlanks
    Springback
    5IconDock or InfiniDock
    Winterboard

Recommended:
    SBsettings
    360Live
    MultiIconMover
    Proswitcher or Stack v2

Demo Video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-FwWDieYI[/ame]

Setup Video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooj_FW82eHQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLDQL-Fm8I[/ame]

Panel Icon Setup

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i98e9OSC_8[/ame]

FAQ + Known Issues:
    1. SpringBack files dont exist: make sure you have v1.0.3.
    2. Photoshop doesnt have the right font to edit the PSD images: check the PSD folder for the correct font.
    3. Cannot install theme from repo as it says access denied: Make sure you have the PAID FOR version of Iconoclasm and the above Cydia requirements installed prior to installing iNXE, if still issues PM me.
    4. Facebook and other Icons arent the Large Boxes like in the screenshot: This is because not everyone uses Facebook so the Default layout and setup is recommended for inital setup. The best way to fix this is to SSH/iFile into the iNXE.theme directory and go into the Icons folder and change the name of the Icons you prefer ie: Facebook-.png to Facebook.png. Another good idea for this is to create a folder with something like "YOURGAMERTAGHERE".theme with an Icons folder inside with your prefered Icons named accordingly and place it over iNXE.theme in Winterboard. The reason for this is so If I bring any new updates out they wont affect your icon names [this also goes for your avatar image and also recommended to create a SpringBack file to match just in case]
    5. No dock Icons or only certain ones showing up: Touch users wont see the A and B buttons as they are for Phone and SMS, there are replacement "More" icons in the Icons folder and a PSD so that you can make your own to suit any purpose. The Orb icon is setup for ProSwitcher by default but again can have the icon renamed to suit any purpose, see "4" on how to do this.
    6. No charging battery images: This is due to the lockbackground html being used to allow for custom wallpapers via Photos.app You need to decide if the battery is important to you, if it is your best option is to SSH/iFile into iNXE.theme and delete the Lockscreen folder and Lockbackground.html file from the directory and then paste into the iNXE.theme dir and photoshopped Lockbackground.png with your prefered background.
    7. Categories stacks Icons vertically: Update Iconoclasm to the latest version.

Thank you for choosing iNXE.

PodZombie's Top 6 Of May 2010
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -v1splash.jpg  
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-07-24 at 08:51 AM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

3van (2010-03-16), badrocker7 (2010-05-13), BillSplate (2010-03-20), chrisangel13 (2010-03-15), eYeAmAmArTiAn (2010-03-16), gcastro723 (2010-04-10), iymdom13 (2010-04-20), k.nitsua (2010-03-14), lbroskee (2010-03-16), SBjoseph (2010-03-16), ThedieseL32 (2010-03-22), zausser (2010-03-16)

Sweet. Thanks Sh4dw.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gansta For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-03-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Awesome job

6. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

Looks great! I tend to keep my iPhone themed minimally, but I'll be trying this out ASAP.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZML For This Useful Post:

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Very clean. I'll try it out when I get home and give a review if you'd like ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Very clean. I'll try it out when I get home and give a review if you'd like ^_^
    Yeah deffinately, it shouldnt be too hard to switch between this and iNspired using the Springbacks, stacks and springjumps arent used anymore due to the average user not using them or having issues with them but can still be used if required.
    Ill be happy for any critisisms K!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Yeah deffinately, it shouldnt be too hard to switch between this and iNspired using the Springbacks, stacks and springjumps arent used anymore due to the average user not using them or having issues with them but can still be used if required.
    Ill be happy for any critisisms K!
    With the new one shot installation of Inspired OS, I can remove my theme anytime I want and still get it back easily.
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    With the new one shot installation of Inspired OS, I can remove my theme anytime I want and still get it back easily.
    True Dat!

Now available via Cydia guys!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

K is inspired using isetup. I saw u in ur thread show that. It's pretty awesome

Thanks

Thanks battlecrushr. Ha ha, I'm an idiot! Looks awesome! Trying it out right now. Thanks again Sh4dow.

No probs Sadist, glad you could find it
    I just noticed that the SMS area might look a bit funny, will pen that in for a future update.

Great theme. Just trying to figure out the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by iskiextreme View Post
    Great theme. Just trying to figure out the icons.
    How so? Did you follow the included pdf instructions? If so you shouldnt have to move anything around to get it right if you used the correct Iconoclasm layouts and Springback file to suit your iDevice.
    Please let me know in as much detail as possible the trouble you are having as it will help me make improve this theme.
    Thanks.

And can anyone else let me know how they go with the new setup!

I can't get it to work at all.. Where can I find the PDF file you were talking about?
    I tried to install it from cydia, and it wouldn't install, there is an error about payment or something like that..

Quote Originally Posted by roshim View Post
    I can't get it to work at all.. Where can I find the PDF file you were talking about?
    I tried to install it from cydia, and it wouldn't install, there is an error about payment or something like that..
    Thats odd, shouldnt come up with an error, there isnt any payment required neither a donation. Ive sent you a PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

gorob (2010-03-22), mecks (2010-03-16)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

woooo , finally ! Great job bud

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    woooo , finally ! Great job bud
    Ar, Im interested to hear your thoughts from download to install to use considering you have used the beta. Do you like it? Was it easy enough to setup?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

where is the PDF file on the iphone? and also it doesn't show up for me in winterboard. as for the user who got the payment required. that is because iconoclasm is a paid app.

Was looking forward to this theme, but looks like I have hit a snag. I have no idea how to setup this theme. I looked inside the folder the theme is in, looking for a some kind of setup file on how to get this theme working. I could not find one. I have just bought and downloaded all the required and recommended apps for this but I just dont understand how to set it up. The picture attached is what the theme looks like for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4434625634_26637e92f9_o.png  
    Last edited by GhStRdR2k; 2010-03-15 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Par4doX View Post
    where is the PDF file on the iphone? and also it doesn't show up for me in winterboard. as for the user who got the payment required. that is because iconoclasm is a paid app.
    Check you themes folder either by iFile or SSH for the iNXEv1 folder. Everything should be in there, Im not sure why it doesnt show up in Winterboard, could be to do with the repo. Ill check tonight when I finish work.

Quote Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k View Post
    Was looking forward to this theme, but looks like I have hit a snag. I have no idea how to setup this theme. I looked inside the folder the theme is in, looking for a some kind of setup file on how to get this theme working. I could not find one. I have just bought and downloaded all the required and recommended apps for this but I just dont understand how to set it up. The picture attached is what the theme looks like for me.
    Did you attach an image to your post? If so it isnt there. Please let me know exactly what you got from the download.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-15 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast