Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

Ill see what I can do, Im at work at the moment so bit limited on what I can do.

Can anyone upload the theme package here?

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks

Arkanxi, any reason why you can't grab it via cydia/rock?

I cannot download the theme off cydia although I do have the necessary apps, I do not use rock app because it caused me to need to restore so bc of that I will never use rock app again.

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    thanks
    I only have the blanknull.dylib, no springboard.dylib in that directory... Sorry dude.

Thanks

OMFG!!!! I LOVE U!!! having that 2nd file was the issue. deleted it and im good again =D

OMFG!!!! I LOVE U!!! having that 2nd file was the issue. deleted it and im good again =D
    lol, thats funny as! Good to hear its all good for you now.

I followed the directions in your youtube video and also read the pdf but my ipod ended up in an infinite safe mode state; It would respring the springboard then it would re enter safe mode and tell me to restart.

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneXI View Post
    I followed the directions in your youtube video and also read the pdf but my ipod ended up in an infinite safe mode state; It would respring the springboard then it would re enter safe mode and tell me to restart.
    So you have the latest version of Iconoclasm? The theme itself shouldnt cause a safe mode, it will be to do with an add-on or combination of add-ons. What Substrate Add-ons are running? Have you tried turning off your new add-ons [ie Iconoclasm and/or Stack/CategoriesSB] then turning on the theme?

Still playing with some things, small graphical changes here and there but in general I am almost done with this theme, unfortunately the Cydget has happened, still might happen, I am looking into coding it myself, maybe even just for the springboard but it might be a while off. Below is another version of the Lockscreen I have quickly changed. This one will remove the need to a pixelated avatar.

I am starting a new project soon but that wont stop me working on iNXE and continue improving it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0694.png  

Thanks

wait so wut happened with the cydget?

wait so wut happened with the cydget?
    Josh has had issues with Cycript which has slowed/stopped the progress of it. I am looking into other methods of doing the same thing but on the springboard.

how u get iconoclasm??
    its not on my cydia

it turns out iconoclasm doesnt work or my ipod
    Anyways, hope you continue on this theme because it is awesome.

Default Icon help
    ok i have a good setup already i just need to know how to use the custom icons. like i want to change the facebook icon to the larger one. and i would like to know how to add the A and B buttons along with the 360 orb? any help will be much appreciated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone treble26's Avatar
    Thanks

you know what you should add? the xbl marketplace icon for either cydia or the app store, and also for the battery charge screen you should have the battery of the wireless xb controller icon. love your theme btw. but im having a bit of a small issue. i put my avatar as the 360live icon and his feet get cut off. why is that? PLEASE SEND ME THAT NEW LOCK SCREEN!! I REALLY WANT IT. and i want the psd file for the settings icon. i wanna change the "0 G" into my gamerscore 13566 G
    Last edited by treble26; 2010-03-28 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneXI View Post
    it turns out iconoclasm doesnt work or my ipod
    Anyways, hope you continue on this theme because it is awesome.
    That sucks, I wonder why that is, might be a conflict with another add-on.

Quote Originally Posted by tramauser View Post
    ok i have a good setup already i just need to know how to use the custom icons. like i want to change the facebook icon to the larger one. and i would like to know how to add the A and B buttons along with the 360 orb? any help will be much appreciated.
    All of the icons are in the Icons folder, SSH into your device [or use iFile] and locate the directory /va/stash/themes/iNXE.theme/Icons, in there you will find the alternative icons which will just require a rename to activate them in place of the existing ones. The A and B buttons are for Phone and SMS but there is extra copies of the icons and a template included in the PSD folder so that you can create them to be anything you like. The orb icon is set for Proswitcher but you can rename it for anything you like such as a stack or category.

Are you using InfiniBoard? I had a similar issue when I first installed that and had to turn off a particular setting, something to do with the dock being below or above I think. Once I did that It fixed the problem.
    The major PSD files are included in the theme, SSH into the theme folder then PSDs and you will find it, I will quickly make you the images for now though.

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    how u get iconoclasm??
    its not on my cydia
    Strange its not in Cydia for you, make sure you have the repo: http;//repo.smxy.org/cydia/apt/ in Cydia, that is where it has come from for me.

Quote Originally Posted by treble26 View Post
    you know what you should add? the xbl marketplace icon for either cydia or the app store, and also for the battery charge screen you should have the battery of the wireless xb controller icon. love your theme btw. but im having a bit of a small issue. i put my avatar as the 360live icon and his feet get cut off. why is that? PLEASE SEND ME THAT NEW LOCK SCREEN!! I REALLY WANT IT. and i want the psd file for the settings icon. i wanna change the "0 G" into my gamerscore 13566 G
    Attached is the 2 images for you. Copy the lockscreen "overlay.png" into the Lockscreen folder in the iNXE.theme folder. Then name the panel I saved for you as whatever Icon you want as your main icon [Settings is the default one] and place that in the Icons folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vengeful-hand-panel.png   -overlay.png  
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-28 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

treble26 (2010-03-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone treble26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Attached is the 2 images for you. Copy the lockscreen "overlay.png" into the Lockscreen folder in the iNXE.theme folder. Then name the panel I saved for you as whatever Icon you want as your main icon [Settings is the default one
    and place that in the Icons folder.
    THANKS A LOT MAN! i was actually gonna do it myself but you went right ahead and did it for me. thanks! really appreciate the effort you did. keep up the good work and if you get any new ideas for this theme you gotta update it. this theme is AWESOME! my brother is going to install it. my friends are going to be jealous.

ps. do you know why the feet to my avatar get cut off on the springboard? like i said previously, i added my avatar pic to the 360live.png icon and in my photoshop everything is fine but when i apply the theme his feet get cut off. is the image too big?
    Last edited by treble26; 2010-03-28 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Are you using InfiniBoard? I had a similar issue when I first installed that and had to turn off a particular setting, something to do with the dock being below or above I think. Once I did that It fixed the problem.
    I mentioned it in my Looooong post above, sorry you might have missed it.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast