Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

you think you anyone can make a myspace app instead of the facebook one???
    And i need a link for the PDF file... also i want to download the theme thru my computer and not cydia. is there a way to do that?
    Last edited by SBjoseph; 2010-03-17 at 06:56 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

i moved some files but i believe if u SSH into the Library folder there is a iNXE folder there with the PDF

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I fallowed all the steps and now when i click on an icon, they wont open up. None of my icons open up!!!!! I touch the screen and swipe and restarted it and everything, but the apps dont open or run. HELP ME

hi shadow

Very nice theme. Only point is about lack of icons..maybe someone able to create small white icons (like for FAcebook weather etc) for:

calendar
    notes
    itunes
    deezer
    photos
    settings
    cydia
    winterboard
    icoyote
    ebay
    what's app

i don't know how to handle photoshop or ever and would be very kind if some master-of-the-icons could make these for me.

thanks so much

Default Facebook/Gamercard
    GREAT THEME.
    I have placed my avatar in for the 360live app, but I am not sure how to change the 'Welcome to iNXE 0G' part...can I simply retrieve this offline somewhere, or will I have to edit it in photoshop or something? thanks in advance.
    Last edited by sandagesr; 2010-03-17 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks

it's all photoshop as of now

it would be awesome if somebone made a few extra icons for us like myspace, cydia, etc...
    and a video on how to get your avatar on here mabye???

Quote Originally Posted by SBjoseph View Post
    it would be awesome if somebone made a few extra icons for us like myspace, cydia, etc...
    and a video on how to get your avatar on here mabye???
    All on the way. Not at home for a few days so I will make them and then post them when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by mecks View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with categoriesSB where the icons are all stacked vertically when i uninstalled categoriesSB it goes back to normal but with it installed i can only have all the icons stacked ontop of eachother if anyone can help that would be great
    This seems to be an issue with CatSB and Iconoclasm, Set in Iconoclasm pages11+ to something like System Default 4x4 of A Five Rows layout, should fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ethan68 View Post
    hi shadow

Very nice theme. Only point is about lack of icons..maybe someone able to create small white icons (like for FAcebook weather etc) for:

calendar
    notes
    itunes
    deezer
    photos
    settings
    cydia
    winterboard
    icoyote
    ebay
    what's app

i don't know how to handle photoshop or ever and would be very kind if some master-of-the-icons could make these for me.

thanks so much
    More Icons will come, they take ages to make and I never planned to skin all of them for the fact there are just too many. I will make a vid on how I made mine so other can make Icons.

does anyone know the whole point of downloading 360 live? I paid 3 dollars for it and now i want to know how to use it in the theme! And also can you let us now when the cydia update for the lowercase B is up on cydia so noobs like me will be able set this theme up easier
    360Live is a suggested app, good for keeping tabs on your xbox friends. You can put any app you want there and just change the name of your avatar icon to the name of the app.

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I fallowed all the steps and now when i click on an icon, they wont open up. None of my icons open up!!!!! I touch the screen and swipe and restarted it and everything, but the apps dont open or run. HELP ME
    Something doesnt sound right to me, I havent experiened this with this theme thus far. Have you fixed it yet? If not try reinstalling everything and start again.

1.0.1 Update now available in Cydia, fixes folder placement and moves the install pdf into the theme folder. Setup video on youtube: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooj_FW82eHQ]YouTube - iNXE Setup[/ame]
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-18 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is the theme not supposed to have a charging batter? because whenever i plug my iphone in my computer or charger, it stays on the lockscreen and doesnt show a batter. The phone is charging, but the phone stays on lockscreen with no batter.

is the theme not supposed to have a charging batter? because whenever i plug my iphone in my computer or charger, it stays on the lockscreen and doesnt show a batter. The phone is charging, but the phone stays on lockscreen with no batter.
    I noticed that recently, Ill have to find out why.

Attached is the extra buttons and the PSD to make your own is here.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -360live.png  

Thanks

thanks for the buttons

do the acheivement battery charging graphics need to go into the springback folder to work or if you could post the path for me to ssh into the phone cheers

Thanks

well obviously you need to access the themes folder and from there navigate /iNXE/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

and then it's 17 files from BatteryBG_1.png to BatteryBG_17.png

Where do I put the battery files after I retrieve them from the bundles folder? thanks.

Thanks

that's is where they are supposed to be in your theme. not sure what the issue is tho

the files are in the bundle folder, yet there is no image when I charge the battery? :S

cheers ibroskeee wanted to do it now so when its fixed i wont have to do anything

here are some icons i created yesterday. i tried to copy the effect that the youtube icon had. nothing too professional. and to get your own avatar, copy the address below and change GAMERTAG to your actual gamertag to get the full body of your avatar.

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/GA...vatar-body.png

the icons below are:

calendar
    clock
    cydia
    beejive
    Attached Images Attached Images     

The battery showing on the lockscreen has something to do with the lockscreen.html and lockscreen.css files. When I deleted these files the charging battery showed up just fine. Also those html files also were linked to a website, which caused about a 60% increase in my battery consumption. 100% to 52% in 2 Hours only listening to music with the screen off. I also changed the categoriesSB window that opens, so IMO it fits with the theme a bit better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4443904753_370c4afa03_o.png  
    Last edited by GhStRdR2k; 2010-03-19 at 03:45 AM.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast