Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

If you have access via SSH jump into the dir:"/private/var/mobile/Library/" and see if you have 2 Springback folders, one with a lower case "b" and one with an upper case "B", if so grab what is in the lower case one and put it into the upper case folder.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

neural (2010-03-16)

its not messed up now and its working (thanks for the help) but i have 2 "blank" screens then page 3 is apps page 4 tools page 5 games
    are they set up for anything in particular i.e. phone or ipod etc..

safari and ipod

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

neural (2010-03-16)

Twitter icon for those who want to add it in, I will be adding it to a future update.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tweetie.png  

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooj_FW82eHQ]YouTube - iNXE Setup[/ame]

ahhh its just clicked on how everything works sorted and thanks for your help nice to see developers actually giving decent support

actually while im on here where do u add the twitter icon to using ssh?
    Last edited by neural; 2010-03-16 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So log into SSH, got to var/stash/themes/iNXE/icons
    and put it there. its a tweetie named icon, rename if you use something else.
    And im sorry I cant help more, I feel nearly helpless when people have issues with this theme.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-16 at 02:38 PM.

Anyone using categories with this theme n having a problem with all the icons stacked in a vertical line??

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mecks View Post
    Anyone using categories with this theme n having a problem with all the icons stacked in a vertical line??

you mean they stack on top of each other?

Yes they stack ontop of eachother and are all in a vertical line so i can barley see the applications before the theme i use to have it like a normal page with 4 by 4 and u slide horizontal to the next page now they all stack in one vertical line and you can only slide vertically which makes it hard to use first time i seen it like this dont no how to fix it

Thanks

ya mine did it too until i deleted all my blank icons.

Entombed Sh4dw, would you mind making buttons for X and Y like you have for the A and B?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ok tell me more about it yeah feedback

this theme is safe for my 3gs? i never used iblank and don't know it

what about springback?

i don't wan to restore my phone

Did you just say NO default apps are NOT hidden? That means to hide all default apps

heeey italodance i know you, iP0d, yea iblank is definently stable lol, and springback is just to back up your layouts, hey i have an idea entombed, just back up the correct layout, rip it, upload it, have us copy in, boom. done
    Last edited by ipa; 2010-03-16 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ipa For This Useful Post:

italodance (2010-03-17)

the correct layout is already there look a few posts back about using ssh and transferring the files from one folder to another

Does anyone have Lockbackground and User wallpaper links that work mine r not working with my theme even when i view them in the web there is an x on the top part if anyone could help that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k View Post
    Thanks for all your help. Its looking good. I love your PSD files very thorough. Made it very easy to edit my settings icon. I couldnt find Helvetica but I did find what looks like a clone of it, I think it looks pretty close.
    what is the name of the clone font to Helvetica that you found?
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mecks View Post
    Yes they stack ontop of eachother and are all in a vertical line so i can barley see the applications before the theme i use to have it like a normal page with 4 by 4 and u slide horizontal to the next page now they all stack in one vertical line and you can only slide vertically which makes it hard to use first time i seen it like this dont no how to fix it
    I have noticed this on other people iPhones who dont even have my theme and they have the same issue, I think it has something to do with categories as a standalone app. Sorry, cant give support on this one, jump over to BigBoss and see if there is anything about it there.

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    ya mine did it too until i deleted all my blank icons.

Entombed Sh4dw, would you mind making buttons for X and Y like you have for the A and B?
    Yeah give me an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post
    ok tell me more about it yeah feedback

this theme is safe for my 3gs? i never used iblank and don't know it

what about springback?

i don't wan to restore my phone

SpringBack and iBlank I have used extensively and have not had any issues with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ipa View Post
    Did you just say NO default apps are NOT hidden? That means to hide all default apps

heeey italodance i know you, iP0d, yea iblank is definently stable lol, and springback is just to back up your layouts, hey i have an idea entombed, just back up the correct layout, rip it, upload it, have us copy in, boom. done
    Yeah sorry, I mean leave all Default apps unhidden. And as stated above, the Springback layouts ARE there, unfortanately when the theme was uploaded via MMI the SpringBack folder wasnt correctly cased [b instead of B] which has caused issues but is being fixed in the updated currently being approved.
    I thought you didnt want anything to do with this theme seeing as you had to pay for Iconoclasm?
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-17 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is anyone having trouble with categoriesSB where the icons are all stacked vertically when i uninstalled categoriesSB it goes back to normal but with it installed i can only have all the icons stacked ontop of eachother if anyone can help that would be great

does anyone know the whole point of downloading 360 live? I paid 3 dollars for it and now i want to know how to use it in the theme! And also can you let us now when the cydia update for the lowercase B is up on cydia so noobs like me will be able set this theme up easier
    Last edited by SBjoseph; 2010-03-17 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks

360 live is optional. just a nice xbox app

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast