Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

When i first saw this, i was like Whoa! i'm going to download this for sure, but now, it says it installs iconoclasm with it, that's a paid app, i'm not gonna buy iconoclasm just to get this theme, screw it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

i really wanna have this theme
    i rejaibroke my phone
    like i said earlier, it just seems a lil difficult?
    maybe im overthinking it
    but i guess i should just download via cydia whats required first?

You need to buy the $3.00 app Iconoclasm

I have no idea what to do at this point

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i kno
    im just checking what else i need to get

You need to buy the $3.00 cydia app "Iconoclasm", there are dependencies on the theme ( curse you ) and you cannot install it if you don't have Iconoclasm.

Quote Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k View Post
    Just tweaked mine a bit, it was bugging me that when you paged over that the titles above each tab didnt change. They do now, lol.
    can you send me the files for this tweak?
    how did you changed the size of the avatar on lockscreen?
    i can see you are using a edited PLIST file for getting the icons the way they are in springboard.. can you send them to me as well?

thanks!

does every one have the same problem that the screen stays on until manually turning it off and doesn't do it automatic?
    Last edited by roshim; 2010-03-16 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by roshim View Post
    i can see you are using a edited PLIST file for getting the icons the way they are in springboard.. can you send them to me as well?

thanks!

does every one have the same problem that the screen stays on until manually turning it off and doesn't do it automatic?
    Each page uses its own PNG file associated with that page. I had to use the included PSD files in Photoshop to arrange and rename each of the titles since they are different from the default ones. Unless you setup your pages like mine you would have to make your own.

As far as my avatar on the lockscreen, that was also included with the PSD files from the theme. I used my avatar from xbox.com and resized it using photoshop.

I am an not using any edited files what so ever. The only thing that I am using is Iconoclasm, Infinidock and Categories(X Logo)
    All of my icon layouts are set in Iconoclasm. The only other thing is my dock is setup in this order (Phone)(SMS)(Mail)(Blank)(Categories)

Quote Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k View Post
    Each page uses its own PNG file associated with that page. I had to use the included PSD files in Photoshop to arrange and rename each of the titles since they are different from the default ones. Unless you setup your pages like mine you would have to make your own.

As far as my avatar on the lockscreen, that was also included with the PSD files from the theme. I used my avatar from xbox.com and resized it using photoshop.

I am an not using any edited files what so ever. The only thing that I am using is Iconoclasm, Infinidock and Categories(X Logo)
    All of my icon layouts are set in Iconoclasm. The only other thing is my dock is setup in this order (Phone)(SMS)(Mail)(Blank)(Categories)
    thanks..
    one problem - I SUCK with Photoshop LOL, cant do it.

another problem i have is that the Iphone would not turn off,
    killing my battery quickly.. i have to manually press the sleep button..

Quote Originally Posted by eYeAmAmArTiAn View Post
    Ok, this is my first time setting up a theme that required more than just toggling it on via Winterboard. I am in no way a jailbreak n00b, I may not be the most advanced but I am educated in the subject. I followed the instructions on the PDF file and I have everything working except some icons arent showing up right on the later pages (I know it is normally going to look like that and I have to edit it) and the X is not working in the lower right corner. It stead it reshows the avatar square down there but allows me to click on the "stack" button. How do I fix both of these? Any information would greatly be appreciated. I am very excited about this theme and would love to get it working. thanks

PS. GREAT theme. Cant wait to see what you add in later updates. Thanks!

Also I cant get the wallpaper to work. I see the wallpaper.html in the theme folder. do I do something with that? User Wallpaper is turned on but where do I SELECT that wallpaper? Thanks. I am getting frustrated setting this up because I really want it but I have never done this with themes before

I JUST realized that I am to arrange my icons in iconoclasm as I want them to appear in the theme. For example the 1 icon 2 icon setup. the 1 icon is the big one and the 2 icons are the smaller ones next to it. (lol sorry I am getting excited because I actually figured SOMETHING out)
    Do you have 360Live in stack? If so remove it so it doesnt show up where the stack is. If the stack isnt showing with the X icon it could be to a difference between stack files. You might need to rename some files to match.
    As for the wallpaper try respringing after selecting a wallpaper in your photo gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by ipa View Post
    When i first saw this, i was like Whoa! i'm going to download this for sure, but now, it says it installs iconoclasm with it, that's a paid app, i'm not gonna buy iconoclasm just to get this theme, screw it.
    Yep, says it is required in the description for the theme, sorry you dont want to part with $3 towards a great developer so you can enjoy a theme you like.

thanks!

Check your settings for "Auto-Dim" they may have carried over with the Springback file, unfortunately a few extra settings are brought across with Springbacks.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-16 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No "auto dim" in settings..
    There is "auto lock", changed it from "never" to 1 min, still no dimming and screen shutdown..

No "auto dim" in settings..
    There is "auto lock", changed it from "never" to 1 min, still no dimming and screen shutdown..
    Thats strange. I have my iPhone set for manual screen shutdown cos I hate having the screen dim on me. Also check Brightness in case that isnt set as you like. If that fails try a respring.

Im happy to set up some avatar files for people if they want to attach their avatar from xbox.com. Might take me a short time but will save the guys who dont know/have photoshop the hassle.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-16 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Still no auto dim..
    But it's very strange, because it does shut down the screen when in lockscreen but not in springboard.

Yeah thats odd. Sorry thats happened to you. Personally, I prefer it that way, as I said, when you read something or are thinking while typing a message/comment etc I hate it dimming and shutting off on its own. Just need to condition yourself to turn the screen off.

Default doesnt work for me
    i still cant get this to work everything is messed up on the screen i put my apps into 3 folders but the layout is all over the show is there some more or simplified instructions to install it?

A video is being uploaded now. Did you get the pdf instructions? Simple version of setup is:
    1. Install from Cydia
    2. Make sure NO default apps are hidden
    3. Have 3 Categories, Games, Apps, Tools and 3 iBlanks
    4. Go to Iconoclasm settings and set out 1st page as Page0_Mail, pages 2-7[iphone [2-6] as Page_Default and 7-11+ as Page_Excess then save and respring.
    5. Go to springback and Springback with either iNXE iPhone or iPod Touch.
    6. You should be done from there.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-29 at 08:36 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

neural (2010-03-16)

where do the blanks and the folders go?
    i presume the blanks go on the dock and the folders as normal?

Hey i did the wbapp thing and turned on user wallpaper but the problem is still the same i think its the link to the wallpaper that no longer works is there any other ones i could try or something else to do that would be alot of help thanks, and also another question the categories when u open it up they are all in a vertical line and i cannot see the icons is there anyway to change it back to normal this would be alot of help thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by neural View Post
    where do the blanks and the folders go?
    i presume the blanks go on the dock and the folders as normal?
    SpringBack will set the icons up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mecks View Post
    Hey i did the wbapp thing and turned on user wallpaper but the problem is still the same i think its the link to the wallpaper that no longer works is there any other ones i could try or something else to do that would be alot of help thanks, and also another question the categories when u open it up they are all in a vertical line and i cannot see the icons is there anyway to change it back to normal this would be alot of help thank you.
    See PM for wallpaper info.
    As for the categories, can you post a pic so I can see what you mean.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-16 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

neural (2010-03-16)

i think i maybe a file missing or something when i go into springback there is only my backups i have made of my original layout for the phone i downloaded the theme from cydia if thats any help and i appreciate your quick replys

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast