Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

so no cydget still?

and as for the font, mind PMing me a link to where i can get it (even if i have to buy it)? since i know you can't post it
    Last edited by lbroskee; 2010-03-15 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    so no cydget still?

and as for the font, mind PMing me a link to where i can get it (even if i have to buy it)? since i know you can't post it
    Waiting for JStraitiff again.. ha ha. He assured me it would have been done this weekend.

Thanks

o ok cool. and ya the font omg there is lik 10 condensed ones

o and the avatar for the lockscreen PSD... it isn't even that big on xbox.com do i have to stretch it out?
    Last edited by lbroskee; 2010-03-15 at 02:50 PM.

I'm a PS3 fanboy and even I admit this is awesome.

o ok cool. and ya the font omg there is lik 10 condensed ones

o and the avatar for the lockscreen PSD... it isn't even that big on xbox.com do i have to stretch it out?
    Sorry about the difference in the font, Ill see if I can grab the file to include in an update.
    As for the Avater on the lockscreen it is a little bigger if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince View Post
    I'm a PS3 fanboy and even I admit this is awesome.
    Ha ha, why thank you.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-15 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

well ya i can see it's clearly bigger, so does that mean i need to expand my avatar and pixelate it?

Thanks for all your help. Its looking good. I love your PSD files very thorough. Made it very easy to edit my settings icon. I couldnt find Helvetica but I did find what looks like a clone of it, I think it looks pretty close.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4434691481_77542fd8ac_o.png  

well ya i can see it's clearly bigger, so does that mean i need to expand my avatar and pixelate it?
    Yeah, the avatar on your profile is slightly smaller than what is in the PSD. But even when you stretch it out you can use the "Avatar" layer that is included to help you size up your avatar. As far as getting your gamerpic if your are on xbox.com right click on your gamerpic and click view image. It will open a new window, at the top is the link to that pic. Change the end of the link from "avatarpic-s.png" to "avatarpic-l.png" for the Larger version of your gamerpic.

Here is what mine looked like when I was done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4434729523_63dcc9672e_o.png  

Thanks

i'm still wondering where these PDFs are at

i'm still wondering where these PDFs are at
    You can download it from EDITED, if you can't find it in the folders.
    Last edited by battlecrushr; 2010-03-16 at 05:02 AM.

Thanks

thanks for that file. was lost without it

So far, so good.
    Gonna do some icon editing, and get my avatar setup, then I'm good to go.

Awesome theme, Entombed! Love it already.

[EDIT] Does anyone know if it's possible to create a separate icon for each stack I have set up with Stacks v3?
    I prefer Stacks over Categories, and would like the stacks to all have proper icons for my Games, Tools, etc.
    It'd help me complete this theme.

[EDIT v2]
    Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k View Post
    Well I am getting there, lol
    After using the PDF the image below shows where I am at now.

In your instructions is says to select the default layout in Springbacks, but when I open springbacks there is nothing there. However if I goto /private/var/mobile/library/springback it shows the following folders:
    iNXE iPhone Default.spbk
    iNXE iPhone Facebook.spbk
    iNXE iPod Default.spbk
    Those layouts are looking correct via Iconoclasm, im not sure why your not getting the Springback files.
    Just saw this, also had issues with it myself, so I figured I'd address it.

iNXE places the Springback files in a folder named "Springback".
    Springback itself creates a folder named "SpringBack". Note the uppercase "B" there.
    Last edited by ZML; 2010-03-15 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Added quotes, issues, fixes, etc.

Thanks for all your help. Its looking good. I love your PSD files very thorough. Made it very easy to edit my settings icon. I couldnt find Helvetica but I did find what looks like a clone of it, I think it looks pretty close.
    hi..
    can you teach me how did you changed the avatar and added all the info of your Live profile?
    and how did you add the xbox logo on the down left side?
    and how did you make the Mail icon go down and without text in the icon name?

thanks.

Ok, I am starting to understand how to set everything up. Here is another pic of how its going. Only thing is I dont see the "x" logo that is supposed to be in the dock.
    how do u get ur memory on ur status bar??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

go to sbsettings more
    then extras and options
    then status bar free meem

where do i download the file via online and not cydia? and i dont have money to buy iconoclam! what should i do??

Quote Originally Posted by ZML View Post
    You can download it from EDITED, if you can't find it in the folders.
    Please do not post the link here, I asked in the PM not to share the link out.
    Last edited by battlecrushr; 2010-03-16 at 05:03 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

i so want to have this theme
    it just seems a lil bit too complex for me lol

and plus i kinda need to rejailbreak lmao
    Last edited by iFrosty; 2010-03-16 at 05:13 AM.

Ok, this is my first time setting up a theme that required more than just toggling it on via Winterboard. I am in no way a jailbreak n00b, I may not be the most advanced but I am educated in the subject. I followed the instructions on the PDF file and I have everything working except some icons arent showing up right on the later pages (I know it is normally going to look like that and I have to edit it) and the X is not working in the lower right corner. It stead it reshows the avatar square down there but allows me to click on the "stack" button. How do I fix both of these? Any information would greatly be appreciated. I am very excited about this theme and would love to get it working. thanks

PS. GREAT theme. Cant wait to see what you add in later updates. Thanks!

Also I cant get the wallpaper to work. I see the wallpaper.html in the theme folder. do I do something with that? User Wallpaper is turned on but where do I SELECT that wallpaper? Thanks. I am getting frustrated setting this up because I really want it but I have never done this with themes before

I JUST realized that I am to arrange my icons in iconoclasm as I want them to appear in the theme. For example the 1 icon 2 icon setup. the 1 icon is the big one and the 2 icons are the smaller ones next to it. (lol sorry I am getting excited because I actually figured SOMETHING out)
    Last edited by eYeAmAmArTiAn; 2010-03-16 at 07:11 AM.

Just tweaked mine a bit, it was bugging me that when you paged over that the titles above each tab didnt change. They do now, lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4436816079_c9b2bbaace_o.png   -4437591852_3597b3cf14_o.png   -4436816165_84e8af46b5_o.png   -4436816211_4c29fb4711_o.png   -4437591988_99d56b4c69_o.png  

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast