Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

fixed my earlier post

I downloaded the theme from Cydia, inside the iNXE.theme folder this is what I have:

/Bundles
    /Config
    /Folders
    /Icons
    /Lockscreen
    /PSD Files
    /Springboard
    /UIImages
    /UISounds
    Dock.png
    LockBackground.html
    Page0.png-Page10.png
    StatusBar.png
    Thumbs.db
    Wallpaper.html

After looking through the folders I see alot for SpringJumps. Is that required? You didnt have it listed on your first post.
    Last edited by GhStRdR2k; 2010-03-15 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Automer

thanks for a great and special theme!!

got it to work but it is a way off...

dont get the facebook page as i see it in the screen shots..

the safari icon is on the facebook icon witch is green and not blue facebook original icon.

the apps icon is on the camera icon.

the gadget and tools icon got regular icons on it, hiding it..

and i got only 8 pages out of 11..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just so you know, if you haven't purchased iconoclasm, then it doesnt install iNXE. I will try and install the theme now and let you know how it goes

I am in the iNXE.theme folder but I don't see a PDF file.

Quote Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k View Post
    fixed my earlier post
    Thats better, can see it now.

Have you checked your Themes folder for the Setup pdf? If not please check it and go through it.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-29 at 08:21 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Positive there is no PDF in there.

fixed my earlier post

I downloaded the theme from Cydia, inside the iNXE.theme folder this is what I have:

/Bundles
    /Config
    /Folders
    /Icons
    /Lockscreen
    /PSD Files
    /Springboard
    /UIImages
    /UISounds
    Dock.png
    LockBackground.html
    Page0.png-Page10.png
    StatusBar.png
    Thumbs.db
    Wallpaper.html

After looking through the folders I see alot for SpringJumps. Is that required? You didnt have it listed on your first post.
    Are there any other folders in the Theme directory such as Iconoclasm, SBsettings etc??

Quote Originally Posted by roshim View Post
    thanks for a great and special theme!!

got it to work but it is a way off...

dont get the facebook page as i see it in the screen shots..

the safari icon is on the facebook icon witch is green and not blue facebook original icon.

the apps icon is on the camera icon.

the gadget and tools icon got regular icons on it, hiding it..

and i got only 8 pages out of 11..
    Yeah, the look of the "Default" layout is slightly different to the result shown as a lot of people dont use Facebook or have certain Categories folders. The reason this was done via Springbacks is so that there were less issues when setting up with empty places. The setup file indicates what is required to setup correctly. To change these Icons around SSH into the iNXE directory and change the name of the files in the Icon folder so that you get the larger Facebook icon and smaller Safari Icon. Same goes with a few other Icons, just jump into the Icon folder and have a look around at what you prefer.

Sorry about the issues here guys, I didnt realise this would happen via the Repo. Ill look into this when I get home from work in a few hours and a possible update will come soon after via Cydia.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-15 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well I am getting there, lol
    After using the PDF the image below shows where I am at now.

In your instructions is says to select the default layout in Springbacks, but when I open springbacks there is nothing there. However if I goto /private/var/mobile/library/springback it shows the following folders:
    iNXE iPhone Default.spbk
    iNXE iPhone Facebook.spbk
    iNXE iPod Default.spbk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4434696030_42d00c3dae_o.png  
    Last edited by GhStRdR2k; 2010-03-15 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Yeah, the look of the "Default" layout is slightly different to the result shown as a lot of people dont use Facebook or have certain Categories folders. The reason this was done via Springbacks is so that there were less issues when setting up with empty places. The setup file indicates what is required to setup correctly. To change these Icons around SSH into the iNXE directory and change the name of the files in the Icon folder so that you get the larger Facebook icon and smaller Safari Icon. Same goes with a few other Icons, just jump into the Icon folder and have a look around at what you prefer.
    THANKS MAN! WORKS PERFECT NOW!
    I changed the icons as you said and BOOM!!
    just perfect!

Well I am getting there, lol
    After using the PDF the image below shows where I am at now.

In your instructions is says to select the default layout in Springbacks, but when I open springbacks there is nothing there. However if I goto /private/var/mobile/library/springback it shows the following folders:
    iNXE iPhone Default.spbk
    iNXE iPhone Facebook.spbk
    iNXE iPod Default.spbk
    Those layouts are looking correct via Iconoclasm, im not sure why your not getting the Springback files.

Ok, I am starting to understand how to set everything up. Here is another pic of how its going. Only thing is I dont see the "x" logo that is supposed to be in the dock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4433965991_e31d3ca119_o.png  

THANKS MAN! WORKS PERFECT NOW!
    I changed the icons as you said and BOOM!!
    just perfect!
    Good to hear man. Ill be making an update tonight which shouldnt affect your work, just makes it easier to install for new users.

Ok, I am starting to understand how to set everything up. Here is another pic of how its going. Only thing is I dont see the "x" logo that is supposed to be in the dock.
    Do you have Proswitcher? or Stack v2?
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-15 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Good to hear man. Ill be making an update tonight which shouldnt affect your work, just makes it easier to install for new users.

Do you have Proswitcher? or Stack v2?
    I have Stack v3, Stack v2 I couldnt figure out how to add icons to it. I would hover the icons over the stack in v2 and nothing would happen.

I have Stack v3, Stack v2 I couldnt figure out how to add icons to it. I would hover the icons over the stack in v2 and nothing would happen.
    Ah, thats probably why. You will need to look for the one stack further back in pages to move to the dock. I did leave the X icon themed for a single stack which should still theme one of the stacks you have. You might have to add folders for your other Stacks with the "more" icons named correctly and then make sure your pages are setup in iconoclasm with the "more" layout on tha pages you want the stacks.

hi,
    still enjoying this great theme! cant stop playing with it and editing it.
    got another feedback,
    my 3GS runs much slower now..
    maybe you can check that out..?

Got things working good now, I copied your "x" logo png to the categories folder and used it to make a category there.

My only question is what font did you use for the Settings, Zune and Facebook icons.
    I want to edit the "Welcome to iNXE" to my Gamertag and change the 0G to my actual gamerscore.

Are you gonna make a big icon for twitter?
    Last edited by GhStRdR2k; 2010-03-15 at 09:36 AM.

hi,
    still enjoying this great theme! cant stop playing with it and editing it.
    got another feedback,
    my 3GS runs much slower now..
    maybe you can check that out..?
    My 3Gs runs fine, 100mb+, over time it uses a little but a respring and SBsettings Free Up Memory cleans it all up.

Got things working good now, I copied your "x" logo png to the categories folder and used it to make a category there.

My only question is what font did you use for the Settings, Zune and Facebook icons.
    I want to edit the "Welcome to iNXE" to my Gamertag and change the 0G to my actual gamerscore.

Are you gonna make a big icon for twitter?
    For those icons I used Helvetica-Condensed. Im looking at making a twitter icon soon, had trouble getting some images together to recreate the one from the xbox.

Also: I am resubmitting the changes now so for those who have installed so far you might loose a few things by updating but you will be able to find everything easier. Oh, and how did everyone else find the folders with psds and layouts?
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-15 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default wallpaper
    Hey guys the wallpaper for this theme is not working so at the top of my phone i just get a box with a little ? in it is there anyway i can fix this i try to open the wallpaper link and the picture is gone otherwise awesome theme thanks.

have you got user wallpaper turned on and under inxe? make sure you have selected a wallpaper from your gallery also, try respringing after that.

Thanks

iv done the iconoclasm layout and dloaded the pdf link from above but its either missing alot of information or its only 2 pages long?

sorry for being a noob about this but i followed the pdf step by step but it doesnt mention where certain icons need to be eg dock

any help appreciated
    Last edited by vanbashted; 2010-03-15 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    iv done the iconoclasm layout and dloaded the pdf link from above but its either missing alot of information or its only 2 pages long?

sorry for being a noob about this but i followed the pdf step by step but it doesnt mention where certain icons need to be eg dock

any help appreciated
    Yeah 2 pages buddy. Dont forget the part about making sure the MUST HAVE apps are not hidden and then at the end running Springback with the file to suit your iDevice.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast