Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    Hope I can help answer a few questions here.



    As far as I know the current release has all the PSD's for modding the theme, as well as the setup PDF to get you started.

    To access these you'll need to download, install and run iPhoneBrowser on your computer. Once you launch the program with your device connected, you can hit:
    GoTo Location -> Winterboard Themes
    And select the INXE folder to find everything you need.

    As for the downgrade, are you sure you're running 1.3? If you didnt uninstall 1.4 or didnt install 1.3 correctly you will not be able to solve your problems. Also I believe this has been mentioned before, uninstalling icono without first disabling it doesnt restore normal use of your device, as certain files get left over? At any rate try to disable then uninstall 1.4, then install 1.3



    Theme Requires:
    Iconoclasm
    iBlanks
    Springback
    5IconDock or InfiniDock
    Winterboard

    Make sure you have all these installed on your device. Once you do go into Cydia and download the INXE theme. Check in Iconoclasm and Springback to make sure the INXE files appear there. The setup video on the first page of this thread or the PDF included in the release can walk you through the entire setup. Instructions to get to the PDF are above


    Hope this helps, let me know if I missed something guys haha.
    Champion quickpaw, exactly right. One other note on Iconoclasm and this is talked about on the first post in this thread; You cant disable Iconoclasm in safe mode, just uninstall it. I dont know why this was mentioned as Settings.app doesnt allow Iconoclasm access during Safe Mode. You can ONLY uninstall 1.4.1 of Iconoclasm and downgrade via methods unspoken to Iconoclasm 1.3.

    Barely Hidden, do you have Infiniboard installed by any chance?

    Please Read the First Post before posting questions guys, most things are answered there.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post

    Attached is the 2 images for you. Copy the lockscreen "overlay.png" into the Lockscreen folder in the iNXE.theme folder. Then name the panel I saved for you as whatever Icon you want as your main icon [Settings is the default one] and place that in the Icons folder.
    Can you do this for me please? My gamertag is MiLLENiiUM

    Also, I got everything working already
    Last edited by SonicRed; 2010-05-11 at 11:54 AM.

  3. #243
    No It wouldnylt let me install your theme with infinidock so I had to install it with five icon dock, the thing is I have been having problems with themes on my iPod, check my other thread. On another note, sometimes on your theme you are unable to open applications.

  4. #244
    Sonic, will do tomorrow night.

    Barely, not infiniDOCK, infiniBOARD... As for apps not openning, can you list your installed substrate addons.

  5. #245
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Barely Hidden View Post
    Does anyone know why it pushes my settings thing down?
    Are all your iconoclasm settings correct? Check to see if there are any blank icons sitting somewhere on that page too if you are using them.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    Are all your iconoclasm settings correct? Check to see if there are any blank icons sitting somewhere on that page too if you are using them.
    It wont be hidden icons, somehow the Iconoclasm layout is off. Ill post the right one later today.

  7. #247
    This theme made me screw up my ipod, apps are not clickable, not even after resprings or powering it on and off. I can't disable mobile substrate add-ons, and i can't enable anything. How do i back up my apps?

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Barely Hidden View Post
    This theme made me screw up my ipod, apps are not clickable, not even after resprings or powering it on and off. I can't disable mobile substrate add-ons, and i can't enable anything. How do i back up my apps?
    It isnt "this theme" as you so directly put it. This theme is a graphical overlay using other tweaks to produce the desired look. It is these add ons that are probably causing this issue. Please do not blame iNXE directly for your issues.

    Im happy to help get you ipod up and running again, unfortnately iNXE isnt working correctly for everyone due to mainly Iconoclasm but also other tweaks in combination to Iconoclasm.

    Have you uninstalled Iconoclasm via cydia yet? This usually removes the issues you are having without needing a restore (I have mentioned this both on the first post and posts since the Iconoclasm update)
    Unfortunately iNXE requires Iconoclasm making it unusable until Iconoclasm is updated for most people.

    Can you please list your installed cydia tweaks?

  9. #249
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Hey I've recently run into a little bug, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the apps needed to run INXE or not, but basically emails in my inbox won't permanently delete.

    What I mean to say is that I delete them, close my mailbox, reopen it and find them all back again. This happens even if I delete them from my trash, remove and re-add my mail account, after wiping the cache/freeing up memory, and restarting the phone.

    Any idea what could cause this or a way to fix it? It's bugging the hell out of me and I'd like to avoid a complete restore if at all possible. Re-installing everything is such a pain :P

    EDIT:
    I think I may have fixed it, stupid communication issue with read emails sitting in my inbox on hotmails servers even after deleting them on the iPhone. Shouldn't have anything to do with any Cydia apps.
    Will ask again if problem re-incarnates itself as a purple dinosaur and attacks me in my sleep.
    Last edited by xXQuickpawXx; 2010-05-13 at 05:00 AM.

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    Hey I've recently run into a little bug, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the apps needed to run INXE or not, but basically emails in my inbox won't permanently delete.

    What I mean to say is that I delete them, close my mailbox, reopen it and find them all back again. This happens even if I delete them from my trash, remove and re-add my mail account, after wiping the cache/freeing up memory, and restarting the phone.

    Any idea what could cause this or a way to fix it? It's bugging the hell out of me and I'd like to avoid a complete restore if at all possible. Re-installing everything is such a pain :P

    EDIT:
    I think I may have fixed it, stupid communication issue with read emails sitting in my inbox on hotmails servers even after deleting them on the iPhone. Shouldn't have anything to do with any Cydia apps.
    Will ask again if problem re-incarnates itself as a purple dinosaur and attacks me in my sleep.
    Yeah it will be to do with hotmail settings for reading/deleting emails. I wish iphone mail worked like outlook with "chat" style emails.

  11. #251
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Yeah it will be to do with hotmail settings for reading/deleting emails. I wish iphone mail worked like outlook with "chat" style emails.
    Yeah, it'd be nice to see something a little more thought out than a plain list, especially for people who actually use email to contact people (which I haven't done since before I was a teenager, LOL)

    Another thing I did notice though is that my phone doesnt seem to be auto-locking/sleeping normally anymore. It's set to lock after 1 minute but seems to stay on until I press the lock button manually. Any idea what might be causing this?

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    Yeah, it'd be nice to see something a little more thought out than a plain list, especially for people who actually use email to contact people (which I haven't done since before I was a teenager, LOL)

    Another thing I did notice though is that my phone doesnt seem to be auto-locking/sleeping normally anymore. It's set to lock after 1 minute but seems to stay on until I press the lock button manually. Any idea what might be causing this?
    Ooo yeah, thats a result of SpringBack. I cant remember what setting you need to change, its something to do with sleep more or power settings. Sorry if thats not much help.

  13. #253
    Quickpaw, if you want it to auto lock again your gonna have to go to your Settings, General, Reset, Reset All Settings. All it does is take off your layout and reset things like ur WiFi configuration. After that, you need to reapply his the iNXE theme BUT DON'T USE SPRINGBACK to do it. You're just gonna have to arrange everything urself. Just memorize where everything is, then put it back. Not too hard if you have MultiIconMover, only took me about 15 minutes to put everything back to normal.

    And Sh4dw, anything on my gamertag layout thingy? Also, off topic, but I would be glad to donate to your new Eight OS layout (or future iNXE production), it looks amazing!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SonicRed For This Useful Post:

    Entombed Sh4dw (2010-05-14)

  15. #254
    Wow, thanks for the heads up SonicRed. Ill remember to do a reset before I run springbacks for themes so my settings arent carried across.

    Yeah sorry for the delay on the gamertag thing. Been swamped with work and Eight OS.
    AS for donating for Eight OS, PM me.

  16. #255
    nvm got it to work, nice theme.
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2010-05-14 at 06:26 AM.

  17. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid View Post
    nvm got it to work, nice theme.
    How did you get it to work?

    I will be requesting MMi to look into the download issues, the theme may be taken off Cydia until Iconoclasm is fixed. Havent decided yet.

  18. #257
    its friggin sweet! lol love it.. i wonder what kinda programming language you need to kno to do something like this lol
    Theming, A New Friendship??

  19. #258
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    fishing for updates

  20. #259
    man this theme is awesome!! lol i wish i could get it is there any way to ssh it into your ipod cuz my internet "source" is too far away for my ipod to pick it up 90% of the time
    Theming, A New Friendship??

  21. #260
    i kep getting a HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden when i try to download

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •