Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 321

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    whatever happened to the lockscreen DR L33T was working on?
    D.L33T hasnt dont much work on it, I have it included in the next release.

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy the great View Post
    this is to hard to nstall, a lot of work to do for a pay theme,but is real nice work
    This is not a paid theme, it requires some paid things. Have you checked out the first post for how to videos and FAQs.
    Thanks for the compliment btw.

  3. #223
    Ive followed the setup process and got as far as accecpt and respring in iconoclasm. However after respring i am stuck in safe mode and i can not and dont really want to play around with anything incase i ruin my phone...what do i do?

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by jamez87 View Post
    Ive followed the setup process and got as far as accecpt and respring in iconoclasm. However after respring i am stuck in safe mode and i can not and dont really want to play around with anything incase i ruin my phone...what do i do?
    Unfortunately Iconoclasm is causing some issues for some people in version 1.4-1. There isnt a certain fix for this yet but I am working on one with the developer of Iconoclasm.
    In the mean-time I suggest locating version 1.3 of Iconoclasm from the interwebz and using that until a fix for a later version is found.
    Appologies for the issues caused.

  5. #225
    ahh annoying thing is i had the old version not long ago but uninstalled it due to lag issues with the free flow lay out, thinking the update would sort that out, which it didnt!! Thanks for the info but ill just wait until its all fixed as im not to keen on playing around with too many files on my phone just yet!!

  6. #226
    uninstalling iconoclasm in safe mode wont fix it for them, because when they goto re-install it, the same settings will for the INXE layout will still be there, so best bet would be to toggle off iconoclasm in sbsettings, and then opening up settings>iconoclasm and set it to a different setting,(not inxe) then respring. Then uninstal; then try to downgrade to 1.3, at least until you can provide an update for the 1.4 iconoclasm. . .

    Im just saying this because I tried to uninstall in safemode, and had the same problem

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by tayman View Post
    uninstalling iconoclasm in safe mode wont fix it for them, because when they goto re-install it, the same settings will for the INXE layout will still be there, so best bet would be to toggle off iconoclasm in sbsettings, and then opening up settings>iconoclasm and set it to a different setting,(not inxe) then respring. Then uninstal; then try to downgrade to 1.3, at least until you can provide an update for the 1.4 iconoclasm. . .

    Im just saying this because I tried to uninstall in safemode, and had the same problem
    True but iNXE works with Iconoclasm 1.3 in its current state. It is an issue with both the current iNXE layouts [something i am working on] and springback [something the springback dev needs to fix] that causes these issues with Iconoclasm 1.4-1, not iNXE as a theme.

  8. #228
    where can i get iconoclasm 1.3?

  9. #229
    I cannot tell you. Use your knowledge of the interwebs.

  10. #230
    Hi everyone.
    I have got new Xbox 360 and i need an elegant skin for it. So please suggest me a website that provides good skins for xbox.

    Xbox 360 skins

  11. #231
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Small Request
    Hello, first off, amazing theme you did a great job with it. :]

    I was just wondering if someone would be able to make the pages with changing headers like in the pictures someone posted a few pages back. Basically to have My iPhone be the highlighted title on one page, have music, apps etc highlighted on seperate ones because having them all the same kind of bugs me. I would do it myself but I'm not very good at photoshop haha.

    Also, any news on the ability to pull gamertag info straight off live instead of using static images / bug fixes relating to the safe mode loops and crashing caused by iconoclasm?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png  

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to xXQuickpawXx For This Useful Post:

    Entombed Sh4dw (2010-05-10)

  13. #232
    Hi Quickpaw, thanks for the feedback.

    If you know how to change the text of something in Photoshop then you should be able to navigate the included PSD file within the iNXE.theme folder. If not then when I get home from work Ill see If I get a spare few minutes to do it for you.
    In the next release of iNXE there will be a set of page options that will just require a rename to suit each page.

    As for new on live Gamertag info, I have someone looking into getting the springboard working as you say for me, this function works in the lockscreen already and again will be part of the next release.

    Iconoclasm fault unfortunately I cannot help with, Yanik the developer is working on a fix after his exams so hopefully the issues will be resolved soon!

  14. #233
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Thanks for your help, I managed to locate and change the pngs the way I wanted it.

    I also managed to downgrade to icono 1.3 to save myself a million headaches.

    Hopefully live integration isnt too far off

  15. #234
    Could you please PM me the .zip file for the new theme when your update comes out, because the one i downloaded on Cydia doesn't have your .psds.

  16. #235
    Hi. Great theme you have! Just a couple of questions..

    Since the recent Iconoclasm doesn't work with this theme, could you or anyone help me downgrade? And any word on an update from the iconoclasm dev?

    I don't have Photoshop, would Paint.NET be okay? Or any other editors besides Photoshop?

    I would also like the correct iNXE files with the instructions. Thanks!

  17. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Barely Hidden View Post
    Could you please PM me the .zip file for the new theme when your update comes out, because the one i downloaded on Cydia doesn't have your .psds.
    There will be new PSDs which will be a seperate download with the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRed View Post
    Hi. Great theme you have! Just a couple of questions..

    Since the recent Iconoclasm doesn't work with this theme, could you or anyone help me downgrade? And any word on an update from the iconoclasm dev?

    I don't have Photoshop, would Paint.NET be okay? Or any other editors besides Photoshop?

    I would also like the correct iNXE files with the instructions. Thanks!
    Sorry cannot help with downgrading, doesnt adhear with MMi regulations. Just know that the internet is your best friend with a search field.
    Im not aware of Paint.NETs compatibility with PSDs.
    Which files do you mean by "correct" ones? The ones on Cydia are the current "correct" ones and within the .theme folder there is a setup pdf and also a link on the first page.

  18. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    There will be new PSDs which will be a seperate download with the update.



    Sorry cannot help with downgrading, doesnt adhear with MMi regulations. Just know that the internet is your best friend with a search field.
    Im not aware of Paint.NETs compatibility with PSDs.
    Which files do you mean by "correct" ones? The ones on Cydia are the current "correct" ones and within the .theme folder there is a setup pdf and also a link on the first page.
    By "correct" I meant the ones with all PSDs and PDFs and stuff. Just reading, and everyone's saying they need the .zip

    I downgraded just a few minutes ago, but Iconoclasm keeps putting me into safe mode. I then uninstalled it in safe mode and reinstalled it, but still the same thing. Help? D:

  19. #238
    Hi, Icoclasm and Springbacks didn't allign my apps or anything, and now i am stuck alligning them myself, but i have no idea how, do you have any advice?

  20. #239
    Green Apple xXQuickpawXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Hope I can help answer a few questions here.

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRed View Post
    By "correct" I meant the ones with all PSDs and PDFs and stuff. Just reading, and everyone's saying they need the .zip

    I downgraded just a few minutes ago, but Iconoclasm keeps putting me into safe mode. I then uninstalled it in safe mode and reinstalled it, but still the same thing. Help? D:
    As far as I know the current release has all the PSD's for modding the theme, as well as the setup PDF to get you started.

    To access these you'll need to download, install and run iPhoneBrowser on your computer. Once you launch the program with your device connected, you can hit:
    GoTo Location -> Winterboard Themes
    And select the INXE folder to find everything you need.

    As for the downgrade, are you sure you're running 1.3? If you didnt uninstall 1.4 or didnt install 1.3 correctly you will not be able to solve your problems. Also I believe this has been mentioned before, uninstalling icono without first disabling it doesnt restore normal use of your device, as certain files get left over? At any rate try to disable then uninstall 1.4, then install 1.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Barely Hidden View Post
    Hi, Icoclasm and Springbacks didn't allign my apps or anything, and now i am stuck alligning them myself, but i have no idea how, do you have any advice?
    Theme Requires:
    Iconoclasm
    iBlanks
    Springback
    5IconDock or InfiniDock
    Winterboard

    Make sure you have all these installed on your device. Once you do go into Cydia and download the INXE theme. Check in Iconoclasm and Springback to make sure the INXE files appear there. The setup video on the first page of this thread or the PDF included in the release can walk you through the entire setup. Instructions to get to the PDF are above


    Hope this helps, let me know if I missed something guys haha.

  21. #240
    Does anyone know why it pushes my settings thing down?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •