Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

yup. fail on my iPhone, legit iconoclasm... i cant even get into the home screen

yup... its iconoclasm
    Last edited by gcastro723; 2010-04-10 at 03:00 AM.
    If you can see this you are one of the many people who can see this.

Quote Originally Posted by gcastro723 View Post
    yup. fail on my iPhone, legit iconoclasm... i cant even get into the home screen

yup... its iconoclasm
    Thats strange, what other substrate add-ons are running? I havent had any issues with Iconoclasm. Yanik always makes very stable mods.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

nothing that'll conflict, just winterboard, cydget, and qTweeter... glad to see your theme took off, i was on the android scene for about a month, i got my old iPhone back just to install iNXE and iconoclasm bombed on me...
    If you can see this you are one of the many people who can see this.

Sorry to hear mate, well hopefully something works out for you.

after i did the spring back, my phone just freezes up, can move the pages, cant touch icons, cant do anything, if i have to restore, this will be the second time ive had to restore in 12 hours from trying to set this theme up

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tayman For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-21)

Quote Originally Posted by tayman View Post
    after i did the spring back, my phone just freezes up, can move the pages, cant touch icons, cant do anything, if i have to restore, this will be the second time ive had to restore in 12 hours from trying to set this theme up
    help im getting the same problem too once i click inxe from springback and then i click restore my iphone will restart and after that my springboard pages switch pages automatically in cycles and i cant touch icons, cant open any apps, cant do anything.

what exactly will i do in the springback app??? theres no specific instruction of what will i do on spring back from the youtube setup video.

thanks in advance

follow up question sir do i need Categories app for this theme to work?
    Last edited by iymdom13; 2010-04-20 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iymdom13 For This Useful Post:

I have a feeling these issues are due to the newer version of Iconoclasm, please check which version you have. I do know that 1.4 had issues with springbacks that were made for prior versions of Iconoclasm.
    My main suggestion is to make sure all versions are updated first, if you are still having issues then my next suggestion is to avoid springbacks and set the theme up manually, I will post a manual per-page layout setup soon and a replacement springback file set that should work. (I apologise in advance if I take a little while as I am in the middle of my new theme Eight OS)

PS. You dont NEED Categories but it is set up using them, if you do not want to use them then you will need to manually install and modify Icons to suit your own layout.

^^^thanks a lot sir really appreciate your work and your reply will give you feedback asap

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iymdom13 For This Useful Post:

can you please ZIP this for me and provide a link so i can easily edit it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    I have a feeling these issues are due to the newer version of Iconoclasm, please check which version you have. I do know that 1.4 had issues with springbacks that were made for prior versions of Iconoclasm.
    My main suggestion is to make sure all versions are updated first, if you are still having issues then my next suggestion is to avoid springbacks and set the theme up manually, I will post a manual per-page layout setup soon and a replacement springback file set that should work. (I apologise in advance if I take a little while as I am in the middle of my new theme Eight OS)

PS. You dont NEED Categories but it is set up using them, if you do not want to use them then you will need to manually install and modify Icons to suit your own layout.
    sir tried your suggestions and updated my iconoclasm but i cannot really put this theme to my phone

after i apply changes on my iconoclasm and respring it the phone hangs and tried rebooting the phone but it didnt work

this is my second time now restoring my phone because i really love to put your theme on iphone

Ok, so at which point of the install does it start freezing? After activating Iconoclasm layouts? Can you please list what other MobileSubstrate Add-ons are installed.

It makes perfect sense that the iconoclasm is the problem, is there anyway to downgrade it? I found my problem to actually be with "icon support" and dont restore! If you have sbsettings just swipe down the sbsettings click on "more" then "mobile substrate add-ons" then turn them all off. that will basically turn everything off so you can figure out what is the cause your problems. c

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tayman For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-23)

Quote Originally Posted by tayman View Post
    It makes perfect sense that the iconoclasm is the problem, is there anyway to downgrade it? I found my problem to actually be with "icon support" and dont restore! If you have sbsettings just swipe down the sbsettings click on "more" then "mobile substrate add-ons" then turn them all off. that will basically turn everything off so you can figure out what is the cause your problems. c
    Yeah good suggestion actually, Restoring your device because an add on is causing freezing shouldnt be your first attempt to fix.
    I dont know of any way to downgrade, at least not in any way that the developer would agree to and I wouldnt condone.
    My suggestion is to try tayman and my suggestions, if still no luck then I will do some testing over the weekend to see if I can replicate the issue.

Yeah I restores twice because I completely forgot about being able to turn off the add-ons in sbsettings. I had and still need to keep the icon support turned off for iconclasm to work with certain layouts. But Turning this off sometimes makes the hidden icons not hidden, and takes apps that are in folders out and puts them back on. The spring board, but a quick respeing usually fixes this

Where do I download this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by willis0037 View Post
    Where do I download this theme?
    It is available via Cydia as it says in the first post. There is a lot of useful info for this theme there also.

Alright, now I see what everyone is experiencing with Iconoclasm, ***** of a thing! I am currently working on fixes that will help make this work. For anyone who gets caught in a respring loop, go into Cydia while in Safe Mode and then Uninstall Iconoclasm. Your device will respring and you should be out of safe mode
    Will keep you all updated.

It is the layouts! iNXE layouts from version 1.0.3 are not working with Iconoclasm. This is probably due to certain changes with Iconoclasm that change how plist files are used. I have email the developer to try get this resolved easier without updates to themes but at the moment I am packaging together an update that will be on cydia soon.
    I will also post the update layouts and springbacks seperately to save some people time.

EDIT: Still issues with invisible icons. DAMN! thought I had nipped this in the butt!
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-04-25 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^thanks a lot for the updates

Ok got an email back from the developer. Looks like I might have found a solution. Will keep you posted.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

whatever happened to the lockscreen DR L33T was working on?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast