Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

y did u make the floor for login blue? it isnt that color on xbox

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    y did u make the floor for login blue? it isnt that color on xbox
    Depends on the Xbox theme selected, currently I have the Fallout theme which has a brown floor.

When are we going to get the battery charging icon fixed? I hate having to unplug my phone to see how much battery is charged.

Also, I photo-shopped my lockscreen and settings icon to include my gamertag/gamerscore/avatar. When I replaced the lockscreen...nothing happened. When I replaced the settings...it ends up looking messed up/out of place. How do I change this stuff?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sandagesr View Post
    When are we going to get the battery charging icon fixed? I hate having to unplug my phone to see how much battery is charged.

Also, I photo-shopped my lockscreen and settings icon to include my gamertag/gamerscore/avatar. When I replaced the lockscreen...nothing happened. When I replaced the settings...it ends up looking messed up/out of place. How do I change this stuff?
    Thanks.
    The battery I am working on and it has something to do with the lockscreen html I am running to allow for custom wallpapers via Photos.app. I wasnt planning on the current lockscreen to be permanant with the Cydget coming but that is a while off so IMO if you want this to work for you; delete from the iNXE.theme folder the Folder called "Lockscreen" and the Lockbackground.html file and just load in a photoshoped lockbackground.png into the iNXE.theme folder. This will eliminate the code causing no battery but still let you use the NXE style log in.

As for your issues with the lockscreen image and settings image, if you could send me some screenshots of what is happening that would help as I dont fully understand how this could happen as it is just replacing one image with another the same.

Sh4dw, I'm attempting to edit the lock screen and photoshop is telling me i dont have the appropriate font to edit the gamerscore and gamertag. Could you tell me what font you used so I can download it? Also, I can't get the dock to line up properly in the bottom right corner. Any suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.jpg  
    Last edited by Aidenn; 2010-03-29 at 07:52 AM.

For the font check the PSD folder in the iNXE.theme folder, I put it in there so people didnt have to try find it. As for the dock alignment, make sure you have 2 iBlanks and the dock is set to 5IconDock.

Thanks! One last thing. For the battery, has anyone suggested using the icon used to show battery life remaining for the 360 controller? The one that's displayed when you bring up the quick menu by hitting the 360 button in the middle of the controller?

Yeah isnt it a bit boring though, I used that one for the statusbar.

Thanks
    is anyone else's phone having problems with not going to sleep with this theme enabled??? mine seems to do it alot and only sleep when i'm not on my home screen.....any suggestions?

I think someone else had the same issue but Im not sure what the solution was, I first thought it was due to a setting brought across in the Springback file as I have my iPhone set not to auto-off the screen as I hate it. I am still pretty certain it has something to do with a setting in the settings.app but cant seem to find what in particular does it.

My phone will not sleep either, though it is growing on me. Also, my alarms are a little quirky and don't always work now with the theme change. Weird. They had all been changed to fresh prince of belair...

Quote Originally Posted by sandagesr View Post
    My phone will not sleep either, though it is growing on me. Also, my alarms are a little quirky and don't always work now with the theme change. Weird. They had all been changed to fresh prince of belair...
    Yeah unfortunately SpringBack also saves settings even if you only select Springboard backup, I will email the dev and see if there is something to be done there. As for the sleep, again probably a setting but tbh, I prefer it as it was a f'n pain to turn the screen back on while im reading something from FB or an sms or even a game. Alarms, make sure they are set to your times and sounds, and yes my alarm is the fresh prince.

iPhone? More like MyPhone treble26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    I mentioned it in my Looooong post above, sorry you might have missed it.
    yea thanks! i fixed it now. to be honest i did read your long post about that (i read all all posts here) but for some reason i chose to ignore that one lol, stupid me. it was driving me nuts for 2 days straight.

one more thing thanks for making my lockscreen for me and the settings app icon. but i wanted to ask u for a favor. if its o with you can you just post the lockscreen psd file and the settings icon psd file? dont put my avatar on it because i will like to update it whenever i change my avatars look. and also my brother uses my gamertag also and he wants the theme but he wants to change his clothes. so if its ok with you could you upload the two files but without the avatar? thanks.

First page has been updated with videos and FAQ/Known Issues to help everyone out and reduce the same questions being asked more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by treble26 View Post
    yea thanks! i fixed it now. to be honest i did read your long post about that (i read all all posts here) but for some reason i chose to ignore that one lol, stupid me. it was driving me nuts for 2 days straight.

one more thing thanks for making my lockscreen for me and the settings app icon. but i wanted to ask u for a favor. if its o with you can you just post the lockscreen psd file and the settings icon psd file? dont put my avatar on it because i will like to update it whenever i change my avatars look. and also my brother uses my gamertag also and he wants the theme but he wants to change his clothes. so if its ok with you could you upload the two files but without the avatar? thanks.
    Both files are in the theme already. SSH into /var/stash/themes/iNXE.theme/PSDs and you will find "Lockoverlay" which is the lockscreen file [make sure you name it overlay.png and place it in the Lockscreen folder] and the "IconoclasmPanelIcons" and find the Layer Group called "Generic Settings". Make sure you install the font first [windows users just go to C:/Windows/Fonts and copy to there].
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-03-30 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey look. I got out. Lol. Anyway I'm going to grab this theme and load it on my kids phone. While she's sleeping. keep it rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Hey look. I got out. Lol. Anyway I'm going to grab this theme and load it on my kids phone. While she's sleeping. keep it rolling.
    Awesome, thanks champ, let me know what she thinks.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

iymdom13 (2010-04-20)

Thanks

everytime i install iconoclasm my ipod gets stuck in an infinite respring loop. what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    everytime i install iconoclasm my ipod gets stuck in an infinite respring loop. what is going on?
    Where are you getting Iconoclasm from? What else is installed?

Thanks

idk i crashed and jus get the problem wenever i restored usin RockApp backups, but fine now. i deleted the springboard.plist file and all is well now

Good to hear

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast