Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex

the new dock is looking sweet!! though u maybe wanna make it aselection as in add both in the theme and user-selectable.! and about my stoopid issue sorry to be troubling. I'll post a screen shot asap am at an event now sorry aain and thanks loads..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-18)

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

here is the screen shot tj wanted to post

oh you ar esaying to instead of have icons with no border just actualy have icons? i think that's a better idea actually cause people dont all use the same dock

4. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    here is the screen shot tj wanted to post

oh you ar esaying to instead of have icons with no border just actualy have icons? i think that's a better idea actually cause people dont all use the same dock
    thanks FJS -- TJ, I'll get a wallpaper set up for you and make a couple options for your iReal SMS

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

if they are all going to be just icons not fused then you wont need to make a special wallpaper :P haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-21)

Thanks

if they are all going to be just icons not fused then you wont need to make a special wallpaper :P haha
    do you think it would still look good without the frames fused in? I still want to keep the page_1, page_2 setup because I like that the wallpaper moves with the icons when you swipe from screen to screen, but I think I like the look of the un-fused icons because you can see more of the icon graphic and it really is so much easier to setup and run -- i know iconoclasm is a paid mod and you have to have it to run the fused-icon setup.......

Thanks

the final iFusion is released to the beta team for testing and im submitting it to Cydia & Rock in the next couple days for release. Thanks so much to everyone who helped. Hope you like it!

The first post on page 1 has updates and new pics

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-04-19)

TC, kudos! Excellent work and a lot of details. The White Non-Fused is truly sweet! Release it!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-21)

hello tc..! and gosh!! it really turned out much better than I expected!! which is alot already btw.. and I'll post screen shots when I can. (or gotta ask our lovely Santa fer help again to post) I like the status bar especially. and u were really detailed in doing this. I think the "theme of the week" spot has another competitor!! what u think moderators/theme creators..??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-21)

Thanks

Wow - thanks TJ! I'm glad you like it. It took me a little longer to finish it than I would have liked, but I'm glad you appreciate all the attention to detail and hard work I put into this

metaserph - did I forward you the final version this morning to test? The link I sent over the weekend has been updated and won't work - only the link from the version I released today does... I'm at work and didn't remember if I sent it to you, so let me know if you need it
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-04-22 at 01:58 AM.

I got the new link this morning, you pm'd me. I think this is good to go bro!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-21)

Thanks

Awesome - I didn't remember so I'm glad you got it

What's your honest opinion about having so many files in winterboard? Was it confusing to set up and know where to place the mods in respect the the base themes, etc? I had to set it up that way In order to acheive all the options and layouts I wanted but want to make sure it's not too confusing....
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-04-20 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok!! lol now that's settled..!! time to make it big time in the theming scene my friend!!! so first off, here's a shiit load of stuff or requests!!!!

-date/time widget with underlay for springboard
    -custom icons
    -custom lockscreen
    -sbsettings theme
    -custom sounds
    -etc etc

lol kidding mate.. u deserve a break.. nice work. trully something different. nice!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-04-21)

Thanks

Ok I'm changing things up a little again - the theme with the white background mod included was still too big, so I'll be releasing the white mod seperately as a free theme mod through cydia after the initial iFusion release. The initial package on cydia will be iFusion Non-Fused icons with the black background and the live clock, weather icon and calendar date icon mods. Third time's a charm!

APRIL 21, 2010 - 5PM CST iFusion Theme 1.0 has officially been released and is for sale on Cydia and Rock!!
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-04-22 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Nice baby. New themed we got here. Can't wait for ur next one

Thanks

congrats TC you got theme creator :P now you can come to vegas too haha
    Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    Nice baby. New themed we got here. Can't wait for ur next one
    Thanks so much you guys - and thank you VERY MUCH for all your help

great work on this! sorry i never was able to test this, u never answered my PMs O.o anyways nice job

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    great work on this! sorry i never was able to test this, u never answered my PMs O.o anyways nice job
    Thanks so much D! And I apologize - the last link I sent you was kind of the response to your PM - it is the final version of the theme that was submitted to Cydia -- the first couple packages I submitted were rejected because the files were too big all together, so the last link you got only had 6 folders - 1 theme with 5 mods (the original had 11 folders ) -- try out the "iFusion Theme 1.0" and let me know what you think! I'm already tweaking the 1.1 version and would love some constructive criticism

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

PhanaticD (2010-04-22)

wow! an update so soon?? I like..!

Thanks

For the individuals who have purchased iFusion - thank you very much please feel free to post feedback or icon requests!

I was wondering if any of the beta testers I sent the theme to prior to release had any feedback, criticism or suggestions? I'm hoping that no news is good news, but I'm anxious to hear some opinions whenever you guys have the time
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-04-22 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast