Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    I hope a lot of the veteran theme creators get a chance to read this post -- I've been wondering why haven't I had any feedback from any of you all? Does my theme suck a big one? I've noticed many other new themes released in the past couple weeks here with nowhere near the detail that I put into this, and a lot of the uber-themers are quick to say how great they are, but I have yet to have much feedback at all... Is it too much chrome or something? Do my icons make you want to jump off a tall building? I want to start a new theme at some point but I really hoped to get a little more feeback of my work so far. Suggestions anyone? Seriously, lay it on me - I'm a big boy
    Hey TC
    first of all congrats on ya theme being ya first...i too am only 3-4 months on PS myself and i couldn't make a theme from scratch like you have, i don't have the skills and at 52 years i don't think i will.
    Being a noob myself i know how hard it is to do this, i mod other themers work to my own taste, if others like it, great, if they don't no harm done.
    If i were to critisize your work, for me a little too grey/chrome, if you see my work i go for the bling and colour side of things but not everyone shares my view or taste.
    That is a personal choice, but for your first time the outcome is great.
    I hope this doesn't offend you, it's certainly not intended to...but you did ask for opinions....
    Regards
    J...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Hey TC
    first of all congrats on ya theme being ya first...i too am only 3-4 months on PS myself and i couldn't make a theme from scratch like you have, i don't have the skills and at 52 years i don't think i will.
    Being a noob myself i know how hard it is to do this, i mod other themers work to my own taste, if others like it, great, if they don't no harm done.
    If i were to critisize your work, for me a little too grey/chrome, if you see my work i go for the bling and colour side of things but not everyone shares my view or taste.
    That is a personal choice, but for your first time the outcome is great.
    I hope this doesn't offend you, it's certainly not intended to...but you did ask for opinions....
    Regards
    J...
    THANKS SO MUCH JAZZ! That's exactly what I'm looking for -- I was really thinking of going with a little more color on my next one, so that is fantastic feedback! And hey - don't sell yourself short! I've only had Photoshop since January of this year too -- I just found a stock iPhone theme and went to work having no idea what I was doing -- you'd be surprised what you're capable of, and I can already see that you're more than capable. Give it a try bro -- just make sure I'm a beta tester when you're done

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (2010-05-18), santaf (2010-05-18)

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

I'll be looking forward to your next theme Tim you did an excellent job, especially with so little photoshop under your belt. It takes a lot of work to make a full theme, and you should be proud. Especially with your bevel icons even way more work. I think a theme with more color would be an excellent choice, maybe even try to make one that isn't based off of black and a color, and instead mainly color since there aren't many of those.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    I'll be looking forward to your next theme Tim you did an excellent job, especially with so little photoshop under your belt. It takes a lot of work to make a full theme, and you should be proud. Especially with your bevel icons even way more work. I think a theme with more color would be an excellent choice, maybe even try to make one that isn't based off of black and a color, and instead mainly color since there aren't many of those.
    Thanks bro -- that means a lot coming from you

and that's exactly what I was thinking as far as color -- no black or freaking chrome at all -- nothing like all the colors of the rainbow, but a nice mix of red and blue or something along those lines......

Thanks

Cool man yeah did I show you my blue and red icons? I didn't decide Togo with them, but they were alright haha. A blue and red thing would be nice

9. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-19)

Thanks

Jazzman - do you have my theme? If not, PM me your Rock ID and I'll issue you a license for it

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Jazzman - do you have my theme? If not, PM me your Rock ID and I'll issue you a license for it
    Thanks TC.....Appreciate this...

You know i am gonna bling it up bad ***** style...LOL...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

Thanks

submitted Free 1.2 iFusion Color Mods for Cydia and Rock Update
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bl1.jpg   -grn2.jpg   -wht4.jpg   -red4.jpg  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-05-24 at 12:51 AM.

I think this is one of the most original themes created. Makes the phone look dimensional, almost like you can feel the lines and edges with your fingers. Even though I dont use it myself, I prefer clean and smooth. Major props for being different. As I write this I am thinking that it would be interesting to see this on a circuit board like background. Kinda reminds me of soldering.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I think this is one of the most original themes created. Makes the phone look dimensional, almost like you can feel the lines and edges with your fingers. Even though I dont use it myself, I prefer clean and smooth. Major props for being different. As I write this I am thinking that it would be interesting to see this on a circuit board like background. Kinda reminds me of soldering.
    Thanks Joe! Check your PM....

One thing I love is how complete this theme is. Not to hot on the chrome, but as far as the little details, it makes this theme awesome. Seems like you touched everything you could theme. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

btw thanks for sharing the hippo santa lol, looks good man!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

santaf (2010-05-24), TCcentex (2010-05-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    One thing I love is how complete this theme is. Not to hot on the chrome, but as far as the little details, it makes this theme awesome. Seems like you touched everything you could theme. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Thanks so much June! Yeah, I went totally nuts theming this thing... Me and Santaf found a stock iPhone theme and shared it, and I went totally bonkers.. when i submitted the first version to Kyle it was about 112mb -- that's right, ONE HUNDRED TWELVE.. Kyle emailed me back and was like, "WTF!!??" I had no idea about the 25-30 mb max I think i would have needed my own WING in the Cydia Store...

Check your PM by the way

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post

lmao thanks haha my ceramics teacher actually liked it too even though it wasn't finished haha. It was nice to finish early that way i didn't have to go to class on thursday haha :P

TC I still love those loading screens it is actually the basis of the idea for graphites loading screens just to let you know ... thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-24)

Thanks so much June! Yeah, I went totally nuts theming this thing... Me and Santaf found a stock iPhone theme and shared it, and I went totally bonkers.. when i submitted the first version to Kyle it was about 112mb -- that's right, ONE HUNDRED TWELVE.. Kyle emailed me back and was like, "WTF!!??" I had no idea about the 25-30 mb max I think i would have needed my own WING in the Cydia Store...

Check your PM by the way
    wow, 112mb that's massive lol!! I lucked up and found a stock 3.0 iphone theme, do you have a newer one?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-24)

Thanks

I think I probably have the same 3.0 that you do if not older... It's the one where the bundles are where the folders should be, and the folders have all the bundles files of the newer stock versions... I'm trying to find an updated one for my next theme and will definitely share it with you when I do
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-05-24 at 03:38 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-24)

A little idea I had, just a mock up.

Maybe with a little work, polishing

other ways i was playing with it

good night

27. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    A little idea I had, just a mock up.

Maybe with a little work, polishing

other ways i was playing with it

good night
    Y E S ! !

I've by FloppyJoe'd!! You're incredible Joe -- this looks amazing, and I hope you're enjoying the theme. I know how often you switch themes, but I'm honored that my work may have actually made it in the rotation

You're the man bro -- let me know if you ever do get on that banned list, cuz when and if you do I'm going with you you are an amazing and necessary contributor to this site..

Blushing

30. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-05-24)

Thanks

iFusion is back up for sale on the Cydia Store - the Appsidy issue has been all cleared up

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast