Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New SMB theme- famous stars and straps in the making

Question New SMB theme- famous stars and straps in the making
    Ok well this is a theme im working on right now... its NOT done yet, i know there are realize icons in the theme because i left it like that because i like that but i will be thinking of some ideas to replace those icons, so dont yell at me. ALSO if yall would like to pitch in some ideas for icons i certainly will put them in and add your name to the people that made this theme.

You can see ive only done the settings icon and the ipod icon also a little to the dock, so if you could help me out on the icons i will add you name to the makers in a text when you download it. Or however you want your name to be recognized.

any suggestions?

???

???

???
    Last edited by itzadeelio3; 2008-03-16 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I would love it if it looked somehow simpler/cleaner with the logo.

Something like this:

If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

Quote Originally Posted by TheHK View Post
    I would love it if it looked somehow simpler/cleaner with the logo.

Something like this:

you know you could just change the background normally right? but i will make a normal background version for this one too then, like yours and if you got any type of icon ideas that be great.

any other suggestions anyone?
    Last edited by itzadeelio3; 2008-03-16 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

my suggestion is that you shouldn't make two threads for the same ugly *** - cluttered theme

i dont get why people have to be rude about everything

Well, it is against the rules to double post topics to start.

And this ISNT a theme. This is you changing a wallpaper on a theme.. ANYBODY can do that..

Once you actually get your own icons and stuff.. you can PM me and I will re-open.
    **CLOSED**
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.